The Beast Inside You

Info
Singer's Halloween Special #2 for 2022!
301 words
4.72
15.6k
18
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmm, well hello again you delicious woman!

So, the last Halloween special was rather sweet and heartfelt, but this particular one is going to be quite a bit more... Cold? Hard? Brutal? Maybe even a little bit Ruthless?...

And since setting the scene here in the writeup worked well with the last one, allow me to set the scene for you here once again:

It’s a beautiful night for walking home together down a secluded road... the rustle of the wind in the treetops, the chirping of crickets in the distance... and your sweet, gentle new boyfriend is offering to let tonight be the night when you finally get to have him in your bed. He wants to know what you want to experience most, and you know you’ve been holding in some rough, ravenous, filthy, supremely slutty desires for far too long.

Unfortunately, when you tell him what he can do to make it the perfect sexual experience for you, it turns out your tastes might be a little more... aggressive than his. It looks like tonight might not be the night you finally get the hard, nasty, degrading fucking that you’ve been craving after all... or at least it looks that way at first.

But under the light of the full moon, a fearsome transformation begins...

**Trigger Warnings – name-calling/degradation; intimidation; hair pulling; face slapping; choking; hard throat fucking; breast slapping; pussy slapping; painful nipple play; rough sex on concrete; hard spanking; hard anal fucking**

Enjoy! <3

**Cricket Sounds by Pixabay

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab on my profile for descriptions of my most recent posts and my upcoming work, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Do more like these please!! especially like where you are even much more degrading lol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

“Sorry, did I say your cunt? I meant your f*cking mouth.” Reminds me of how Japanese animated porn will say things like “mouth-pussy” or use “pussy” as a suffix when using another body part for coitus. I wonder why they do that?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry, I’m gonna need that ending explained to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Going from unleashed to this is snapping my neck

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongover 1 year ago

*dissolves into little more than a whimpering, shaking mass on the bed* "mmmmmmmmnthhhankyousktmayihavranother......?"

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Unleashed - 01 - A Ruthless Tryout Things are about to get fucking Ruthless...in Audio
Fifty Shades More Reasonable A real talk about BDSM, followed by some intense playtime.in Audio
Such a Good Girl For Me... Praising and playing with my delicious little fucktoy...in Audio
The Boss's Break Shall I cancel your 4 o'clock and make you my fucktoy?...in Audio
A Changing Friendship Pt. 01 A male dom starts teasing a new toy over the phone...in Audio
More Stories