Unleashed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shutting his eyes he shook his head and groaned. Crap. It suddenly hit him, though he hated the thought of leaving her, even for a second, he still had to find a damn condom.

But as his gaze lit on the bedside table, he muttered under his breath, "Come on, Robert, you gotta have at least one in there for your brother." And when he crawled over and pulled open the drawer, he actually laughed out loud when he saw dozens of the little squares scattered inside. He closed his eyes and briefly gave thanks, as he grabbed one of the aluminum packets and anxiously tore into it with his teeth.

Having sheathed himself in record time, he slid over her again, pressing his lips to hers with a leering grin. And when he saw her smile of anticipation, he clutched the base of his shaft in his hand and began to carefully press at her opening. Watching her eyes close and hearing her delightful little moan of contentment, he knew he had to kiss her again. Opening his mouth over hers, he consumed both her mouth and body as he began to flex his hips to take her deeper, loving how she instantly thrust her hips up to meet his. Her longs, lean legs sliding around his hips gradually taking him to the hilt, he felt sure he must have died and gone to heaven. She was just so tight and wet he knew that nothing had ever felt as good as being inside her, absolutely nothing.

Keeping his gaze on her face, when her eyes opened on his, he smiled, recognizing the look of utter satisfaction shining back in hers, he knew he'd found his match. Knew too, if he never had to move a muscle again he'd be one very happy man, right where he was, joined with her like this, buried deep inside her, the incredible feel of her clenching tight around him, nothing could be more perfect.

With Tate's body surrounding her, filling her, and utterly consuming her, Zoe knew she had never felt more complete. For some reason she couldn't explain, it felt that she was meant to experience this with him. A sensation of absolute bliss washed over her with each of his powerful thrusts, and every touch of his lips.

Those senses he spoke of, all hyper-alert, she could feel him deep within and all around her, as he claimed her body. Savoring the taste of his kiss as he took her mouth captive, inhaling his arousing essence, lost in his burning gaze, she softly moaned with every deep sexy growl he emitted.

At least everything was working in sync, no doubt about that. And so were they, matching each other thrust for thrust, their bodies so perfectly attuned, it was like they'd been made for each other to share a perfect moment like this.

Wrapping herself tightly around him with her arms and legs, totally surrounding him, lost in his hot open mouth kisses, she threw her head back as he rose to his hands to pump into even deeper, hitting her clit with perfect precision with each measured thrust. Beginning to whimper, she knew she was about to lose it again.

And in that moment, even if they could be like this forever, she knew she'd still want more. Running her hands along his leanly muscled back, she could feel his body tensing, and knew he was just as close. And when he stroked his fingers between her thighs, massaging her clit, brokenly gasping, she felt herself falling into a million pieces. Crying out his name, his desperate growl followed hers, and with a few more powerful thrusts, coming wickedly hard, he collapsed, pulling her with him, and rolling them to the side.

Gently brushing a few loose strands of hair from her flushed face, Tate smiled at the pretty picture she made; cheeks a delightful pink, pretty blue eyes glowing, soft, lush lips damp and parted. Cupping the back of her head, he kissed her hard. And when he pulled back, seeing her smiling like a well satisfied woman, his chest swelled, knowing he'd put that smile on her face. Still softly panting, he pulled her into his arms, trying to think of the perfect thing to say, after what they'd just shared, when suddenly his cell phone went off on the nightstand.

Ignoring it, unable to tear his gaze from hers, he decided nothing was more important than the tender moment they were sharing, deciding whoever it was, would just have to call back.

"You should probably get that," she finally said with a cute little grin, pointing at his phone.

Reluctantly, he groaned, slung out one arm, pulling her with him so as not to lose contact, he managed to snag the damn thing off the nightstand. And no surprise, it was his brother. Damn Robert and his shitty timing. "Hey, pal. Just thought we'd check in and see how you're making out."

Tate moved the phone between their heads, so Zoe could hear, too. Smiling into her eyes he said, "Yeah, I'd say I'm making out pretty good."

"Is Pussy okay?" Robert asked.

Surprised by his choice of words, Tate smiled into her eyes, fighting the urge to laugh. "Oh yeah, Pussy's great, fantastic actually."

Playfully smacking his chest, Zoe had to bite her lip to keep from laughing, too.

"Good. So, I guess she came out for you okay. Sometimes it's hard to find her with the way she likes to hide."

"Oh, no I found Pussy just fine." As though to prove his point, Tate slipped a hand between them, and brushed his fingers over her still quivering sex. Writhing at is touch, even as she shook her head and glared at him, Zoe was trying desperately hard not to giggle into the phone, afraid his brother would hear her.

"Listen, Becky and I wanted to apologize if we inconvenienced you guys. Seems we were in such a rush to get away, Becky asked her sister Zoe to watch the cat, too, and I had no idea she'd already done that, so we wondered if you two managed to work something out."

Letting out a gasp, Zoe began to frantically shake her head, desperate for Tate not to tell his brother that they were together. Feeling her physically squirming in his arms to get away, he held her tight, surprised by her reaction, wondering why she'd care even if they knew. Then he watched her eyes flare with alarm when he admitted, "Yeah, we've decided we'll both stay here."

Seeing the how panicked she looked, Tate quickly realized he needed to help her save face, though he couldn't understand why at her age. Keeping his eyes on hers, he said to his brother, "Yeah, I'm letting Zoe have the bed and I got one of those blow up air mattress things for the living room." He watched her sag with relief as he straight up lied his ass off.

Robert chuckled. "You do know that's a queen-size bed, with plenty of room for two, just sayin'. And if you haven't noticed, Zoe, much like her sister, is pretty easy on the eyes."

Tate smiled and kissed the end of her nose, as he told him, "Yeah, I noticed." Deciding to change the subject, he said, "But hey, how are you guys making out, you enjoying Greece?"

"Oh, it's great. We're in Santorini right now, gorgeous place, incredible sunsets. Becky, as you can imagine, is in her element over here. She's fallen in love with it, and I think I have, too. If you ever get a chance, you should check it out 'cause I'm pretty sure you'd love it, too. We're both enjoying the food, and we've found the people are nice as can be. So I've got to say, everything about this place is fantastic."

"Glad to hear it. Hey, if Becky's there, I'll try and find Zoe so they can say hello to each other. She's probably in the kitchen. I'll just go and check." Zoe shivered as he teasingly ran his hand up and down her bare back. And holding her gaze, he cupped her backside in his hand, giving her a playful squeeze, even while he was telling his brother he wasn't sure how to find her.

"Oh, here she is," he grinned and dropped his head for a quick kiss. "It's your sister, calling from Greece," he told her, keeping his eyes trained on hers. Then he told his brother, "I'll let her talk to Becky."

Zoe, shaking her head, grinned as she narrowed her eyes on him, and said, "Hi, Becky?"

"Hey, Zoe, how you doing?"

"Good, very good actually," Zoe replied, unable to stop herself from smiling into Tate's teasing gaze, mere inches from hers.

"Oh, I'm glad. I imagine by now you two figured out that Robert and I screwed up and ended up asking both of you to watch our cat. And I just hope we haven't put you out."

"No, it's fine. No worries."

"So, which one of you is staying to watch Pussy?" Becky asked her.

"Um... actually we decided we'll both to stay, since Tate has some things he needs to do here." She shrugged, hoping that sounded right. "And you know I never get to the city much, so I kind of hated the idea of having to go home again, now that I'm here. So we've uh, decided we're just going to share the space till you get back."

"Oh, so how are you guys managing with just one bed?"

"Uh," Zoe hesitated, and finally decided to just perpetuate the lie he'd told. "Well, Tate was kind enough to buy one of those blow-up mattress thingies, so he's been sleeping on the floor in the living room, and has been kind enough to let me have the bed."

Becky didn't sound too convince, the way she said, "Really?"

"Yes really. Why, don't you believe me?"

"Well, to be honest, I was kind of hoping you and Tate might hit it off. I know I've only met him once, but he's a good looking guy, really bright and seems pretty nice, and since you're gorgeous and single, too..."

Shocked, Zoe shot up to sitting position and took the phone, snatching it from Tate. "Wait, are you trying to tell me that this was some kind of a set up?"

"No, I wouldn't exactly call it a set up. I prefer to think of it as more of a happy accident -- at least if it works out and you two eventually do hook up."

Zoe narrowed her eyes suspiciously on Tate who was now sitting up beside her in the middle of the bed, looking confused as she asked her sister, "So, were all of you in on this?"

"No, of course not." Her sister denied it right away. "Look, all I thought was that you might like to spend some time in the city, and that you probably wouldn't mind taking care of our cat. And I didn't know that Robert had already asked Tate, and forgot to tell me, and that's really all that happened. I only thought about you two getting together once I'd found out that we'd both asked you two to take care of her."

Staring accusingly at Tate, Zoe asked, "And Tate didn't know before he got here?" Tate, realizing what was going on, held up his hands, as though to absolve himself.

"No. That's why Robert thought he should call to apologize. But listen, if you two are getting along, then it's all good, right?"

"I guess so..." Putting aside her suspicions for the moment, Zoe finally asked her, "So, how are you enjoying your honeymoon? How's Greece?"

"Oh, Zoe, we're having the best time," Becky gushed. "If you ever get married, you should seriously consider coming here for your honeymoon. You know if I could, I think I'd live here. Robert and I both absolutely love it. It's just so picturesque, like nowhere else on earth. Right now we're having our morning coffee on our own private patio overlooking the turquoise-blue Aegean Sea, and I've never anything more beautiful."

"Good. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying yourselves. So... guess we'll see you in a few weeks when you get back."

"Ugh, I can't even think about going home yet. Anyway, I hope you guys make out all right."

Zoe grinned at Tate. "Yeah, we're making out just fine. And I hope you two enjoy the rest of your honeymoon."

"Oh, check me out on Facebook and Instagram, I just posted some pictures."

"Sure, I'd love to see them. Oh, and give my love to Robert. Stay safe and have fun. Love you."

Once she hung up, Becky smiled at her husband as she handed him back his phone, asking him, "So, do you think those two are getting it on?"

Robert's grin was devilish as he tucked his phone into his pocket, chuckled and said, "Totally."

Zoe disconnected and handed Tate back his phone, watching him carefully as she asked, "This really wasn't any kind of setup, was it? And keep in mind, I expect you to be honest with me if it was."

"Well, if it was, I sure as hell wasn't in on it. Believe me, I was pretty shocked to see you in bed when I got here last night. I really wasn't expecting anyone else to be here, well, except for maybe the cat."

She closed her eyes, heaving a sigh. "I just hate the thought of being manipulated. I get more than enough of that at home. With my father being the mayor, and my mother his assistant, all the parents and school officials, and pretty everyone in town watching and trying to control my every move, I don't want to even imagine that us coming together was nothing but a set up."

Tate gently rubbed his hand up and down her back in an effort to soothe her. "I don't know, Robert did sound pretty sincere the way he apologized for inconveniencing us both, so I'm thinking it wasn't."

"And my sister said she thinks the two of us meeting is just a happy accident." Then she eyed him, waiting for his reaction.

"I think it was." He flashed a grin. "I know I'm glad we're together now."

She looked down at her hands. "Guess I'm just tired of being controlled, like some recalcitrant child that requires a steady hand to keep me in line, especially at my age."

Tate tipped up her face and looked into her eyes. "Well, I hope you know I don't think of you that way, Zoe."

"Thanks, I guess." With a sigh she got off the bed. "I think I'll get a shower." Tate nodded and watched her leave, hoping he was right, because he didn't want to lose her over what Robert and Becky might have done.

Damn, just his luck. He finally meets the perfect woman, and it might already be over.

12