All Comments on 'Unleashed Ch. 05'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DrizdartDrizdartalmost 5 years ago
Ah, the pleasures of thinking of what to do

this series is delightful ... looking forward to the ongoing revelations and eventual clarification of the relationship.

kinkygeezerkinkygeezeralmost 5 years ago
Really like this story

It's good to read a honest to goodness story, with such great dialogue and a well-developed characters and plot. Bravo! 5 Stars! And now I want to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story! Five Stars

Please keep this story going. Really like the characters. Great dialogue. Very believable. Hot, too!!!!

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 3 years ago

I found Tate's thoughts on the Sexshop items a bit off/weird. Him telling her all and everything in the shop (dildos, vibrators, buttplugs, clamps, cuffs, etc.) is for BDSM or rougher sex. & him being so strongly against it.

Seemed a little close-minded for a professor about sexuality.

otherwise nice chapter

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Further thoughts for ‘tiercenpt’: I bet Tate’s ex was really into bdsm and maybe in an extreme way. So after she left Tate for his friend… Tate’s dislike for anything a little rough starts to leave a bad taste on his mouth?!?! Thanks for this delightful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Unleashed Ch. 04 Previous Part
Unleashed Series Info