Unleashed Desire

Story Info
Aunt and nephew's nights descend into unrestrained desire.
4.1k words
65.8k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benhur82
benhur82
56 Followers

*** This is the third story I have published, and first about incest. Please feel free to leave feedback and constructive criticism as it will help me if I decide to write more in the future. I also rushed to enter this in the Nude day 2021 contest so please be gentle with grammatical errors as I am a builder not a novelist. Thankyou. ***

Our Desire

It was the early 2000, my aunt was 35 and I was 18. She was a single mother and what you would call a bit of a MILF, long blond hair, a curvy size 14 with nice high breasts and long legs. What was most attractive though was the air of confidence, she also always had advice that an 18-year-old guy could relate too. I was 6ft, blondish and had been doing building work for a few years so starting to build some muscle, and being 18 I was always horny so her being hot had not escaped me or my fantasies.

Most Friday nights I would spend at my aunt's house; we ordered pizza and drank bottles of red wine. It had been this was for over a year, I would turn up and we would chat, drink, and eat as we watched the latest friend's episode. Then after we would smoke some weed, drink some more and chat until the early hours.

At first, I think, as she had been single for a while with a small child it helped her relieve the boredom of the weekends, for me, it gave me somewhere to smoke and drink away from my parents. After a while of doing this though our conversations developed and we started to trust each other with more and more secrets and fears, the nights went on, and later in the evenings the drink would free our inhibitions and talk would turn to deeper more personal things.

We started to talk about sex a lot, at first it was just what we had done and when we lost our virginities. Then talk turned to technique and positions, she wanted the male perspective and I the female, so we started to ask each other the questions you could not ask a lover during sex. All sorts of things were covered, hip movements, angles, speed and the big one for guys...size.

I found out it was not just me with the high sex drive, we both had started masturbating well before the average age and always wanted more. This was revolutionary for me, I had talked to and done more with my male friends, but now I was getting a female perspective on masturbation. I really probed her on this subject, discovering that she masturbated about twice a week, nearly always about an ex's or man she had met, she used her fingers most of the time but had a dildo for when she wanted to feel "full".

It had just been talking, but now by the time she went to bed each night I was wound up like a spring and always masturbated a few times to the thought of her doing the same upstairs.

It was after one of the nights where I had brought up the size topic again, she went silent then said she had to tell me something and looked a little shy. My heart leapt as it sounded serious, I thought something must be wrong, but she reassured me it was not bad but didn't want me to be embarrassed. I asked her what it was and reassured her it takes a lot to embarrass me as it does her. She smiled and looked at me "You have nothing to worry about down there, you are long enough and more importantly have the girth". I laughed off the slight embarrassment as she had caught me off guard, and asked how she knew. She told me the last time I was babysitting I had not deleted some webcam pics from the recycle bin. She had seen them but deleted them afterwards. I was far more relieved that I had a good-sized cock than embarrassed that my aunt had seen me at full mast.

As I was a little drunk, I told her it was my turn to confess a secret.

Years before it was the middle of summer, I had come downstairs at home to see my aunt sat at the table talking to my parents. I reached under the dining room table for my trainers, as I looked up, I saw my aunts' long legs. Instantly horny, my eyes traced up her smooth legs and at the top froze, fixated. She was wearing denim cut off shorts she had made, and they were not a tight fit, as she sat with her legs open under the table, I could see the crotch of the denim had fallen to one side. She had no underwear on, her perfectly shaven lips were fully on display for me.

What I did not tell her was I fumbled around for as long as I dare and then left the house to find some where to relieve the fire in my groin.

She had a shocked expression at first then started to laugh exclaiming that she remembers the pair I was on about and threw them away when her boyfriend noticed the same thing.

"Well now we are even." She said.

Without thinking I laughed and said, "not really you have seen me at my most aroused".

Our chuckles both petered out and even though there had always been chemistry, that was the first time I remember feeling a strong sexual tension between us.

I do not know if that was a catalyst, but a few weeks went by, our late-night conversations progressed and became more intimate. We started to discuss our fantasies, telling each other in great detail the ones we had lived out, and how we saw the ones we hadn't yet done happening if we ever did. During these times, I was continuously erect, feeling the wet precum soaking my underwear.

One of these nights my aunt was telling me about a control fantasy she was having. She got to the part where she was tied to the bed on her knees in the downward dog position, he is knelt behind her ready to penetrate her, she is apprehensive but eager, she knows he is going to thrust deep into her in this position. He grabs her hair twisting it around his hand, then thrusts into her, instinctively she tried to pull away as the pleasure and pain course through her body, but his hold on her hair pulls her head up and body back. This keeps him buried to the hilt, her neck exposed to his caress and bite as she pulses and stretches to accommodate him. Then he fucks her with long slow stokes at first, feeling her hips move in response. Slowly building his pace until he feels her pussy contract around him more and more, stronger and stronger it squeezes him, as she cries out in pleasure, slamming back into him, every primal urge in her body wanting him deep inside her, pushing him over the edge he explodes, roaring as she feels him flood her with his warm cum.

As usual I was straining in my trousers, feeling flush and my lips dry, but this brought to mind a question.

I asked her how hard should hair be pulled?

You could see her visibly coming down from her erotic high. She thought about it then went to grab her own hair, stopping part way she looked at me and said I can't explain it or show you; you will have to do it. She saw my confusion, chuckled and told me to sit next to her on the same sofa. I had become expert (or so I thought) at hiding my erection. Covering the bulge with my arm I moved across the room and sat next to her. She leant forward and turned so her back was half towards from me. Now grab a handful of hair she instructed me. As I did it her soft hair and the smell of her shampoo only heightened my arousal, the wet spot was starting to show through my grey jogging bottoms.

I grabbed the hair and she stopped me, instructing me to grab closer to the root, I did this, but it still wasn't right, so she told me to loop it in my hand as much as possible before pulling. Letting out an exasperated sigh I let go as she turned her head back towards me. She cant have missed the flush of my cheeks and as she looked down, I know she didn't miss the wet spot at the waistband of my trousers.

Looking back up to me she said it was the wrong position, without another word she knelt into the doggy position in front of the sofa turning to look at me she caught me staring. Her Pyjama bottoms were stretched tightly, showing the curve of her cheeks before dipping into the crevice of her ass.

"Oi!" she said, making me look at her. "Kneel behind me and grab my hair again like you did the last time, don't be afraid to pull but not too hard".

I knelt behind her and as my knees brushed her calves, instinctively she spread her legs wider to accommodate my position, stretching the fabric tighter between her legs. I was careful to keep an inch or so between us. As I leaned forward to grab her hair I looked down. The bulge in my trousers was lined up perfectly with the cleft of her ass and I was so desperate for them to meet but afraid this would end. I pulled her hair gently as afraid to pull her on to me. She told me not to worry and pull it harder, not to be afraid of pulling it too hard. So I pulled it harder and she moved back slightly, I moved too keeping us just apart at the groin, I heard her let out a little moan. It was driving me crazy!

With a more assertive growl in her voice she told me to wrap the hair tight and pull it, like I am in charge. Something about the words or the tone she used got to me, stoking the hunger and lust. I leaned in rewrapping her hair tight in my fist, as I did, I settled the shaft of my steel hard erection into the cleft of her ass and pulled. As she was pulled back hard, her head came up exposing her bare neck to me, I felt the back of my shaft grind against her pubic bone and knew my girth was spreading those lips. Instinctively my hips bucked, and she let out a low feminine moan. I think she realised then we had taken it too far because she tried to ease away. I released her head a little, then I asked if that was better, knowing it was.

In a bit of a gravelly voice, she replied I had got it just right. I still had hold of her hair as I asked, "Can I try once more?". She hesitated, but with our hips still thrust together I think her arousal outweighed her judgment and she nodded her ascent. I pulled her back with the same force, but this time I settled down a little and rolled my hips up, lifting her hips slightly on to my shaft. I was out of my mind with arousal and wanted to try to roll my own aunties clit over my aching shaft. I can't be sure if I succeeded but she twitched, and her legs quivered as her knees settled to the ground.

She quickly pulled forward lying flat, then rolled over in front of me as red faced as I was. I just knelt there in stunned arousal. I made no attempt to hide my erection as she lay there, looking between my face and my clear bulging desire for her. I saw her look and as I went to look from her face her arousal was as clear as mine. Her bottoms were not only soaking wet between her legs but where the material had been forced against her pussy it was still pressed tightly, showing me the perfect outline of her sex.

Smiling I said, "Now we are even".

She smiled but there was something else in her eyes, either anger or lust. Unsure of which I continued to kneel there.

Pulling her soaking bottoms away from her crotch and standing I did the same. She proclaimed it was time for bed, drank the remaining wine in her glass and then surprised me. Kissing me on the cheek and patting the wet patch on my erection she told me my girlfriends were lucky women.

I stood there for a moment stunned.

She went upstairs and I started to undress, desperate to cum. As I got naked and went to close the door to the living room, I thought I heard a moan, I moved into the hall and heard it again then again, out of my mind with desire, naked in the darkness I started to stoke my pre-cum soaked cock. As it went on I desperately wanted to watch and started to climb the stairs, but as I tried to creep upstairs a floorboard creaked. I froze in my tracks as the moaning stopped, holding my breath and waiting for what seemed like forever. As the slow gentle moans started again, I continued up the stairs until I had a clear view of my aunt's room. The door was ajar, but not open enough for me to see from there. I was so wound up now I did not care if she caught me, carrying on down the hall so carefully, nearly at door another board creaked slightly, again I froze but as I slowly removed my weight I listened, and this time the moans did not stop but in fact they seemed to be building up slowly in speed and volume. Taking the last few steps to the door I could hear words, but not make them out.

I tried to resist, knew I shouldn't do it, but the temptation and desire were too much. I put my eye around the corner of the door, silhouetted in the moonlight was my auntie, she was spread eagle on her bed with her toy humming away as she buried it deep inside her. With stroke after stroke she buried the toy to the hilt, rolling her hips and moaning. I was in awe; it was the most arousing act I had ever witnessed. Moaning loud and arching her back slightly, profiling her firm breasts and hard nipples for me in the moonlight. I looked on entranced at this hot woman consumed by desire, her eyes closed, deep in a fantasy. She settled back down and eased the toy back out halfway moving her other fingers to her clit and circling it slowly with her fingertips. As she started to speed up once more the words came back, "mmm, that cock" "we can't" "shouldn't feel so good".

What was she thinking about? Could it be me?

Not really thinking but taking my chances I opened the door enough that I could stand in the shadow of the doorway. I leaned against the wall and started to stroke myself. I was so horny I had to stop periodically and clean the precum away, this was crazy, but I would do it all again now.

She was starting to build speed and I was matching her, getting closer to the edge. Then on one stoke she just stopped, the toy slid in so deep I could only see the back of her hand., she arched her back again clamped her legs closed and opened her eyes wide. I thought she had cum but as she relaxed, she opened her legs back up and continued to massage her pussy with the toy. Then she turned her head towards the door and stopped, she was looking right at me, I froze, my hand still on my cock, I was frozen in place. Where I was the moon light couldn't hit me, there was no way she could see me, for an age she gazed in my direction. Still not taking her eyes off the doorway she pushed the toy inside her, then pulling it all the way out she turned the vibration off. Now the room was silent, I could hear her breathing, could she hear mine? I dare not move. Closing her leg together she moved her hips around, now laying diagonally across the bed facing the doorway, pushing 2 pillows under her head she was staring right at my position.

Almost like she had just come to a decision she spread her legs as wide as she could and resting the dildo by her side she moved her hands up over her breasts. She started to massage them gliding her palms over her skin and under her breasts, eventually stopping to tweak her nipples. Moving her hands down her torso she ran them over the inside of her spread thighs, meeting between her legs she used one hand to spread her lips and the other slowly started to circle her clit again. This was more than she could take and she broke her stare, rolling her head back in ecstasy.

I realised she can't see me but must somehow know I am there and was so horny she was putting on a show. This was more than I could take, I would have her.

Just as I started to walk towards her, she looked and reached to grab her toy again, seeing the shadow move her head came up. She froze, laid there, legs spread invitingly with 2 fingers spreading her wet lips. As I came fully into view she was looking into my eyes, then her vision was drawn down and she saw I was naked, and painfully aroused. Looking back at me eyes so wide she whispered, "we can't". I didn't stop.

Putting one knee on the bed I started to lean over her. Her hands shot up palms out pressing against my chest, leaning my weight against her hands I knelt on the bed between her legs. As I leaned into her, I rested one hand on the bed next to her head to support myself better, my other hand found the soft moist lips between her legs. She felt my touch and started to shake her head "don't, we can't", "you shouldn't be touc....". She never finished the last statement as my thumb stoked over her clit, her eyes rolled back and before she could recover, I had two fingers buried deep inside my auntie's pussy. As I slipped my fingers in and out of her soaking hole I could hear how wet she was, she started to moan again her hips rolling in time with my hand, slowly her pressure on my chest started to relax I started to lower myself. One hand moved around to the back of my neck, she was lost in the feeling of my fingers inside her and didn't realise what was happening until I pulled my hand free as my hips came to rest on hers.

Her eyes opened wide as she felt the back of my shaft once again press between her lips. This time there was no clothing to protect us, I could feel her moist heat coating my shaft and she could feel my steel hard erection inches away from penetrating her, filling her up and quenching the desire like no toy can. Once again, she started shaking her head, the pressure of her hand on my chest increased pushing me up a little so she could look clearly in my eyes. "I am your auntie; we need to stop". The other hand however never moved from the back of my neck as I rolled my hips back and forth against her wet lips and swollen clit, lowering my hips with each stroke becoming longer and longer until it allowed the tip of my cock, glistening with our juices to come to rest at the entrance to her pussy. She was still staring in my eyes, shaking her head ever so slightly. We were at the point of no return,

As the tip started to part her lips she whispered desperately, "This is incest!!".

The sensation was amazing as I started to feel my engorged cock get enveloped in her lips, with a low feral growl she moved her hand from my chest to my ass and pulled me down hard, impaling herself to the hilt in one swift motion. Then her head fell back, her eyes rolled as her first orgasm ripped through her body. Her grip on my ass tightened as she started to shake under me, feeling her pussy grip me like a vice I realised she was cumming, seeing her head thrown back and neck exposed I remembered her fantasy and raked my teeth across it, kissing along, over her jaw line to her lips. She met my lips in a fever and our tongues instantly entwined.

She was now pulling me into her by my neck and ass, as her climax subsided, she relaxed her hold on my ass running her hand up to my waist. Lifting her legs, she wrapped them over my back allowing me deeper into her, I willingly obliged thrusting deep and she let out a moan of yessss, a few more thrusts and the same response told me she liked to be filled deep. Lifting from her I stood next to the bed and pulled her to the edge, she lay there fully succumbing to desire, waiting to be fucked. I placed one leg on each shoulder, looked down at my naked aunt so sexy in the moonlight, ready and willing to be fucked by her nephew. She was a beautiful woman at the height of her lust. As I leaned into her, my cock clearly shining as the light reflected off her juices disappeared once again between her folds. Relaxing herself I leaned further and further forward until her knees neared her shoulders and I could kiss her once more. As I ground my pubic bone against her clit, my shaft thrust deep, as I felt her cervix caress the tip of my hard cock her hand came up to my waist instinctively.

"Oh shit, you are so deep" "Be careful I am not on birth control". she whispered.

The instant thought I had was so taboo I felt my cock swell and brush it again. She felt it too and looked at me, again I couldn't tell if it was lust or fear. I stopped kissing her and looked her in the eyes as I started to fuck her with a purpose. Building my tempo she knew what I wanted now, knew she should stop it, but each thrust sent waves of pleasure though our bodies and instinct took over. Her hands were everywhere, on my ass, in my hair. I was possessed, so swollen I was feeling her cervix with every thrust. Then she started to shake and instantly her orgasm gripped me like nothing I have felt before, sending electricity through my body I started to feel the unstoppable pressure building. Almost squeezing me out, I thrust hard back into her, her eyes and mouth opened wide she started to scream in pleasure as I forced my rigid cock against her contractions to fill her pussy.

benhur82
benhur82
56 Followers
12