All Comments on 'Unleashed Desire'

by benhur82

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 3 years ago
Beautiful natural progression of events

So many things can lead us into taboo. This story is masterfully crafted to show he wonders of incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

that was good you should do more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please!

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusteralmost 3 years ago

Worth a five :) I quite enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. Easily one of the hottest stories I have read on here. Hope there is more on these two.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

He needs to put a baby bump into auntie.

BG187BG187almost 3 years ago

I think this story is a pretty avg tale. The biggest issue I have with the story was the flow. There was near 0 character development near 0 build up almost nothing besides she's my hot aunt and I'm her horny nephew. There was no substance and for me that's not good enough. With that said there are alot of people ( as you can tell by your comments) that really doesn't care about quality of a story they just want to get of but alot of us do.

You did say you were rushing to get it in for nude day and it definitely showed. I look forward to your next "story" hopefully there's a bit more to it?

BigpickleBigpicklealmost 3 years ago

Parts of it were like a carpenter trying to hit a nail with his eyes closed, and then other times you couldn't miss hitting the head of the nail. I wouldn't stop writing. After your done writing something of course read it over , but then wait a week or so and read it again. I understand you were trying to meet a deadline for the contest,, but I am afraid you had premature ejaculation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would guess that with your spelling of "realised" you are writing from the East side of the big pond, so I'm not certain the punctuation rules are the same, but the period or question marks probably belong on the inside of the quotation marks, "he said." That's the only mechanical observation. Structural has been discussed, the example I noted with the discussion of the nanny cam pics would have been a good departure for further build up, but you lost momentum there. It was a perfect opportunity to get closer to consummation but then be stopped by hesitation, doubt, and guilt. The control, pain, and hair pulling are not my thing - but really works for others - no fault in your story for that. Keep writing what you want; set aside and review as suggested before. Looking forward to more.

benhur82benhur82almost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Guys, this is the author.

I have read your feedback and agree with a lot of what is said, so I have turned off voting until I can re-write parts I am not happy with. Anon guys please consider logging in so I can reply, the persons comment previous to mine included a good idea I would like to thank him for.

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 2 years ago

Superb! More please.

Mjolnir22Mjolnir22over 1 year ago

I would like a story of jut your conversations. What did she think of your bi experiences? Did she have some of her own? How about a night of games, confessions, and oral sex? You really should write more often. <3

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

awaome story, i loved it, just a shame it stop so “cliff hanger” style, but then it also leave room for imagenation. love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbenhur82@benhur82
I enjoy writing as an outlet for my constant fantasising. The feedback I receive is a large motivator for me to write more or improve in areas, so thank you to the guys and girls that take the time. I would describe myself as a bisexual guy. Although, I do prefer the female f...