Unleashed Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clawed down my back to my ass digging her nails in to hold me deep. All the sensations were too much, my own orgasm ripped through my body like a tsunami, and I lost control. My vision went blank as I felt my cock painfully swell inside her before bursting like a dam, I felt powerful jet after jet flooding my own aunties womb with thick white ropes of my young fertile cum, there was no room for all that seed and slowly it started running out down to her ass.

As my vision came back, we were just staring at each other breathing heavily, with shock in her vice she told she felt it, felt me swell inside her. I let her relax her legs and was about to apologise, to say I lost my mind, before I could she continued to say she has never felt it like that before. As she was telling me her hips started to roll under me massaging my softening cock with her pussy and I felt myself instantly start swelling inside her.

It appears the night was not over.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

awaome story, i loved it, just a shame it stop so “cliff hanger” style, but then it also leave room for imagenation. love it.

Mjolnir22Mjolnir22over 1 year ago

I would like a story of jut your conversations. What did she think of your bi experiences? Did she have some of her own? How about a night of games, confessions, and oral sex? You really should write more often. <3

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 2 years ago

Superb! More please.

benhur82benhur82almost 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Guys, this is the author.

I have read your feedback and agree with a lot of what is said, so I have turned off voting until I can re-write parts I am not happy with. Anon guys please consider logging in so I can reply, the persons comment previous to mine included a good idea I would like to thank him for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would guess that with your spelling of "realised" you are writing from the East side of the big pond, so I'm not certain the punctuation rules are the same, but the period or question marks probably belong on the inside of the quotation marks, "he said." That's the only mechanical observation. Structural has been discussed, the example I noted with the discussion of the nanny cam pics would have been a good departure for further build up, but you lost momentum there. It was a perfect opportunity to get closer to consummation but then be stopped by hesitation, doubt, and guilt. The control, pain, and hair pulling are not my thing - but really works for others - no fault in your story for that. Keep writing what you want; set aside and review as suggested before. Looking forward to more.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Touch But Don't Look Policy If it's under the covers, then it's not over the line.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories