All Comments on 'Unleashed Desires, Ageless Passions Ch. 05'

by JonOwens

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
coaster2coaster2over 16 years ago
A complex relationship in a complex world

Well JO, you certainly have a way of making things messy! I can't say I've ever had to deal with the kind of relationship that your protagonist has with his soon to be third ex-wife. I would have thought paranoia was part of her make up, but I defer to your diagnosis on the grounds that it's your area of expertise. I think the most compelling stories (for me) are the ones that revolve around how people act and react to the situations their lives produce for them; good and bad. Usually, it's some of each; not always in equal amounts. As I've come to expect, superbly written and very human.

My compliments to the chef!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful, poignant,searching and erotic

Your work is just amazing! This story is one of the best written on Literotica in my view. I find myself visiting here two or three times a week just to see if there have been more developments in the tale of Rosie and John. It is truly beautiful. Your writing combines eroticism, humour, passion, pathos with profound human insights. I truly love it. Keep writing this story, don't stop now you have me totally hooked. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Anxiously awaiting more!

Writing is most definately your gift, and I'm so glad you are sharing it with the world.

I hope you are rewarded for your honesty and insights.

Thank you.....anxiously awaiting the next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
thoughts about more ...

I really enjoyed it but I feel it is still unfinished. There are things you can say about Jane -- that situation is hanging in midair. Then I can't believe he is through with the dentist, expecially since she is Rosie's sister. And I'd be surprised if JO and Rosie didn't have a tough period to get through -- successfully, I hope.

Last but not least I wonder about his work projects in UK. You have hinted but not satisfied in that matter.

So, I love it but keep going until you really get to a stopping point. ES in the USA

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
appreciative guy interested in evolutions in relationships

A good piece of writing you have here ... a touching love story with touches of realism throughout. Evidence of that is that I wanted to read further to learn more about the developing characters, and less about how they evolved in their sex. However that writing too is well done and explicit and so beyond the usual tripe.

I hope to see more of your creativity.

Chris Lane

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You may be wrong about Jane.

She may have a guilt issue she is trying to deal with by passing it over to him. She my have been having affairs and that cased the previous episodes to erupt.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

As good a story that it is, for me you have padded it out with much to much dressing, to much thought, I liked the plot but it was just too long for me with so much talk, description was good characters were ok.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous