Unleashing a Horny GILF

Story Info
Leading a suburban gal to let loose.
807 words
3
24.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is true summary of wild sexual mate I had for five years which covered her being 60 to 65!

Most notable aspect of her when we met are DDs( implants )popping out on a trim curvy 5'9"body with cute bobbed blonde hair and pretty soccer mom face. She is smart and articulate and, as I found out susceptible to anything sexual under that demure facade.

On first date I was running half hour late so called to say maybe should reschedule but she was really pissed at me trying to cancel and insisted I show up even late. We met at Barnes & Noble...the last innocent aspect of our future connection lol. On first date went back to her apt and got her topless on couch very easily with just some kissing...would have been easy to fuck her. She showed wild potential and her tits were spectacular.

Fucked very soon after first date...tight cunt and eager kisser...easy to get her to give blowjob and swallow. I loved French kissing her sloppy hot mouth.

Within first month I was buttfucking her (she said first time!)and she squirted and came whether I ate her pussy or fucked her pussy, rump or eventually pounded her throat while she lay on her back in bed with head hanging over side

She acted innocent yet was easy to corrupt by teasing her that she was chicken do do something. Another way to get an easy yes was load her with vodka! She had no boundaries after drinking and later figured out she is an alcoholic. Before that bummer day, we had gone to a construction site with her fully loaded and wearing only a long fur coat. Got her to open her coat at the site fence displaying all her naked curves until all the guys saw her and came over whistling and taking pics on their phones. She sucked some of them around the corner through the chain link and even bent over butt to the fence and let one of them fuck her bareback through the links!

Took her to gloryhole theatres in San Jose and Santa Cruz and she squirted watching porn and easily got naked even knowing guys were watching through holes. Within first few visits got her to stroke cocks and also let them finger her and feel her tits. Next, unlocked the doors and easily let guys come In and finger fucked her with doors open and even got her to parade naked in corridors. Manager knew what was happening and knew she was a slut not a whore so was kewl with it. I told her lots of hot wives came in there - reality, never saw another woman.

She would stroke off guys until they squirted and did several in One session - record was nine different guys she got to cum in her hand or on her tits or, when she got wild, bareback down her throat. As you might guess, it only took a few visits and she was letting all cummers that we liked, fuck her. Later, with door unlocked we invited in a Mexican and she, naked, spread her legs and invited him to fuck her. He didn't speak English and assumed she was a hooker giving him a freebie. She asked him if he had friends and if so tell them to come in and fuck her two. He was in heaven with this blonde beauty giving it up for him. She knew he thought she was a hooker and loved it.

And yes, I loved her too. Her combination of brains beauty and lust was wondrous for me. Whenever we went out I made sure to make sure we had all her clothes. Would take her home after sessions and ease her into bed and fuck her again after praising her for all she did and she would squirt as I pumped cum into whatever orifice I was filling.

Expanding her boundaries became the real turn on... Fucking her in the dark in her neighbors back yard outside their lit kitchen window. Taking her to fancy restaurant in just her fur coat with dried cum on her face and showing on her cleavage, O my. Contacted several individuals on Adult sites at different times and arranged for them to be at a restaurant for lunch. I brought her in and pretended that there was a random stranger and would invite him to our booth. She never refused. We would have conversation that got more and more sexual and truth or dare - would always end up either flashing him or squirting from moving next to him and having him finger her soaking pussy or filling it with cutlery or flower vases! She loved that it just "happened" with no planning - as far as she knew :)!