Unleashing Mary's Inner Slut Ch. 11

Story Info
Mary and John enjoy a couples massage & subsequent gangbang.
4.5k words
4.35
18k
16

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
404 Followers

As planned, John made it back home after his month in Canada. Despite the gratuitous gay sex John had been having while there in the evenings, amazingly during days he and the rest of the forward team, being seasoned consummate professionals, were able to get the set up for the convention all prepared as needed and it all went off without a hitch.

Mary picked John up at the airport, and that night they'd had great welcome home sex. She'd asked him to get her ready by going down on her, and to his surprise, she also gave him five minutes of the best oral pleasure of his life. Needless to say, he came in her mouth, which was great for Mary, given she'd acquired a taste for cum since that first Saturday bar-b-cue that John had been away. Their welcome home fuck would have to wait a couple of hours. As needy as John always was, he was sure to cash in on that. Lucky for him, Mary was a night owl, and she wasn't exhausted from working all day since it was a Saturday, Day One of a three-day weekend. To be sure, at around 11pm, John mustered the virility and got on top of Mary and showed her the stuff he was made of. He may love to suck and bottom for the boys like the rest of his fellow bottoms, he thought, but he could also get it up for his sexy, Middle Eastern trophy wife with her trophy tits. It was indeed a very welcome homecoming.

...

With John home, the marathon sex from these three other men trickled to a stop. Life returned to normal for a few months as the little ones got busy with extracurriculars and team sports. However, one day came along when John and Mary had agreed to chaperone a field trip for their sons class downtown to the science discovery museum. They would all hang out for the better part of three hours, seeing the exhibits and making sure the little ones stayed out of trouble or didn't get snatched or anything. When they go to the museum, come to find out that they had too many chaperones. The director cut the two of them loose since they didn't need them all.

Mary and John decided they could go and relax for a little bit, so they decided to go look for a couples massage. The closest things they could find that was open nearby was a massage place over on 14th Street. Neither had ever been there, and there wasn't much in the way of any online reviews, good or bad.

Not wanting to miss an opportunity, and Mary growingly interested in the idea of a couple's massage, they decided to check it out.

When they arrived and walked in the door, there weren't any customers. Just a couple of Asian masseurs and what appeared to be a manager, ironically all three were men that John guessed were Chinese. The couple looked at each other, shrugged, and agreed to the two for a couples massage to last about an hour, after which they considered going to grab lunch. As it was it was lunchtime so they would start to get hungry pretty soon.

They both went to separate locker rooms to undress, and they both came out wrapped in a towel. The masseur that assisted them to their adjacent massage tables asked them to take their towels off and place them over their backs. They did as the were told, Mary watching John for any sign of discomfort or disapproval, forgetting that the new John was all about showing off his wife in front of other men, especially with her still new C-cup breasts.

Within five minutes, they were lying three feet from each other both getting their back rubbed with moderate pressure by these two male masseurs with their towel folded in half and covering their lower halves. The two masseurs continued to work on their upper backs for about eight minutes, then they did each's arms for another four minutes each, and then they transitioned to their legs.

The masseurs took more time on each's legs, really working the calf muscles and work up to the backs of their thighs. They also worked the inside of the legs really good on the groin muscles. They used a two-hand technique whereby they would press harder with one hand followed by a smoother sweep with the other, over and over that both soothed the skin and muscles while also working out the tension.

It was at this point that Mary's cooch got rubbed ever so slightly, first a little on accident as if to test the waters. When she didn't react in a negative way, but on the contrary, her pelvis gave a slight jerk such that her butt jutted out ever so imperceptibly, but certainly noticeable to the masseur, that was a signal for the masseur to continue giving her more direct if not occasional swipes at least at first, of her vaginal area.

John, at the same time, was getting the same treatment. The masseur managed to rub his chode at one point and even to rub over his anus without entirely noticing it was on his pucker. John didn't realize that these were actually sex points and not just flesh that a masseur shouldn't really be rubbing.

The two, eyes closed, reacted independently as the masseurs slowly began to apply direct pressure at this point, rubbing her clit between Mary's legs, having helped her separate her legs just enough to get in there, and his chode and balls on John's.

The masseur giving Mary the rub down actually started inserting one finger into her twat regularly while Mary's hips rose to meet the insertion in time with each other. With both of their eyes closed, John didn't pay attention as he was so focused on his experience, just as Mary had been doing.

After a good little bit, the masseurs had the couple turn over, but neglected to return the towels to their fronts. Mary's tits stuck out hanging a little from gravity but still perky thanks to the skin-tightening associated with her recent breast reduction.

John on the other hand saluted the room with his penis staff, lifting off his chest and pointing toward his head. The couple continued to keep their eyes shut while the masseurs continued to work their ever so sexually wanting bodies, their senses alert to any remotely sexual touch. The masseurs worked their upper bodies, focusing first on their shoulders, and then their pecs, and for Mary, this started with swipes around her nipples but concluded by full arousing nipple swipes. She was definitely turned on by it as evidenced by one knee bending up slightly and her legs spreading slightly further apart. In John's case, his cock was throbbing harder and harder as his senses were stimulated by this Asian man who knew how to get a body to react.

As if it hadn't been clear from the start, this wasn't a regular vanilla massage parlor. When John opened his eyes finally, he was taken aback by the realization that both male masseurs were stark naked and rocking fully erect hard ons as well. In John's case, he was low enough to the ground that as the masseur was moving on to rubbing John's abdomen, the man's penis was literally hovering over John's face. He decided to look over at Mary and sure enough, the same applied. John's masseur looked like he had a solid six or seven inches while Mary's may have been seven or more and thick. John smirked as he realized that the myth about Asian's always have small cocks was completely false, or at least it was in the case of these Asian masseurs.

He whispered to his wife: "Psst, Mary, open your eyes!"

Mary opened her eyes and was half-startled by the site of this man's fully erect penis and hanging balls over her face.

"Oh my God," she whispered, "I had no idea this would happen."

"Me neither," said John.

"What should we do?" Mary asked.

"Whatever you like. I was thinking I might stroke this penis here. And if I get my way, he might stroke me back. What do you think?"

She laughed a little playfully. "Ha ha ha, go for it Sweetheart. I authorize you to play with a man just this once."

"Feel free to do whatever you like, my love. Your safe with me. If it helps, think of his cock as my cock," offered John.

Hoping he'd say something like that, Mary reached up and lightly caressed the penis that was still hovering over her face as her masseur's hands dove down to her crotch area under the pretense of soothing the surrounding muscles; however, for every muscle smoothed, there was a clit swipe to go with it until it progressed to two fingers in her cunt.

She lifted her head to lick the man's balls that dangled ever so sexily in front of her face. He lowered his groin closer to her face to allow her better access and to make it more relaxing for her. As things progressed, he cocked her head in such a way that his cock could enter from the upside down position and he gently began fucking her mouth with her hands encouraging him gently, pulling lightly downward on his ass while he continued to play with her vagina.

John, as allowed, started to rub the man's penis and when he was sure Mary wasn't looking at him, he too gave it some licks. She'd said he could play with a man, and she didn't say to what extent. How far could he go without turning her off?

As John's eyes adjusted to the dark room lit solely by the two lamps that hung over Mary and John, he realized suddenly that there were probably at least five more Asian guys that had probably been either sitting at the side of the room or in some waiting lounge somewhere were now standing around the tables, mainly Mary's table, with their cocks out gently tugging away while Mary got sensually face fucked and John teased the others cock while now getting a gentle sensual handjob of his own in return.

Without any warning, one of the bolder men of the group, stepped forward quietly and took the place of her masseur at her vagina. He inserted two fingers at first, like her masseur, then added a third for small bit, decided her pussy was perfectly ready, and then from out of the dark pulled up with his fat seven inch looking cock, gently climbed onto the table and inserted it into Mary's pussy. Mary didn't react in the slightest as she continued to focus her attention on sucking the cock in front of her, only to spread her legs completely to give this unseen stranger total access.

The two continued to fuck Mary while John's masseur started to get his cock sucked by John the same way as Mary, and he reached down while stroking John's cock slowly with a tight grip, and slowly inserted his oiled finger into John's ass. John reacted only by spreading his legs as well and allowed the man full access to his rear. John figured if there was a way he could bring more cock into his life as well, this was that opportunity. Perhaps if Mary saw it, she'd be okay with it. If not, well she only had herself to blame this time for give him carte blanche to do whatever.

Sure enough, as Mary was getting penetrated from both ends, another man stepped up albeit with a smaller penis and proceeded to penetrate John. The masseurs didn't know what the relationship was of this couple; they only knew that they were very open to getting used by them, and they were ready to take full advantage. John quietly gasped with the cock in his throat at the assault of this not-so-well endowed stranger. Still, he was glad to be back in the saddle again, having his cake and eating it too with his wife getting used by multiple men and getting a ton of cock for himself.

The other men signalled in another language to the man penetrating Mary to change it up. He pulled out, then man in her mouth also pulled out, leaving Mary a little disappointed in having her holes left vacant. But they didn't leave her wanting for long. As Mary waited for the men to rotate she took a look around. She was surprised at first to see her husband receiving cock in his mouth and ass, but for some reason, given that she too had just been having her fill, she was not upset. In fact, it turned her on seeing her husband getting used like her, and made her feel that much more justified in all of her recent whorish behavior.

The next surprise was that there were now at least twelve total men in the room: the two masseurs, the manager, five other men which looked like masseurs as well given they were Asian, and what looked like four other guys, not Asian, that must have been massage customers but were not getting any service due to Mary's being their and putting out. Another aspect to the group was that they were all standing with their clothes off, cocks in hand, all fixated on mainly Mary but also glancing in John's direction as well while they rubbed their hard cocks and patiently waited to see if they'd get a turn.

Standing and waiting, finally the seven inch one who'd been fucking her earlier decided everybody should get a turn before it was too late and Mary got exhausted from one or two longlasting guys. He beckoned her to get down on her knees, which she did, and then he put his hard cock in her face which she accepted with her mouth immediately. He slowly probed her mouth and signaled to the other ten guys that weren't fucking John to circle around. For the next ten minutes, Mary was surrounded by cock as she alternated from cock to cock, sucking, jerking, sucking, jerking. The men were very excited since it wasn't everyday you came across a gangbang slut in action.

Their cocks varied in size from a couple of five inchers, mostly six inchers, and a few standout seven, eight, and even what appeared to by a ten inch cock from one of the customers. He happened to be black. Mary always said she was not interested in black guys; however, you tell by the situation that she wasn't ignoring him to say the least, and certainly in her mind, she was loving it and now eagerly awaiting feeling this stranger inside her pussy.

Now that all the men were worked up, juices flowing, it was time to take the gangbang to the next level. The seven inch leader took Mary by the hand, went to lie down on the floor where a set of towels had been laid out, and directed her to straddle him while he fucked her pussy. Her pussy dying for more attention, Mary practically jumped on him pussy first, immediately taking all of the cock that he had to offer. Another man offered her his cock to suck while she straddled the first. They did this for a bit until the seven inch guy finally came. Mary could feel his penis softening and that he'd stopped thrusting, so she got off while another man quickly replaced him, this one of average cock size. She continued to ride this man while the one that had been in her mouth pulled out and came on her face and hair, despite her best efforts to take it all in her mouth.

John had just came with the man in his mouth and ass, which triggered the man in his ass to come almost immediately after. The man in his mouth pulled out, brought John over to the toweled floor area near Mary, and put him on all fours, and proceeded to fuck John in the ass. John's body pushed back in rhythm to the pounding of the man inside of him having already been well loosened by the first cock. Another man put his cock in John's face. It was the black cock. Immensely turned on by his wife's getting surrounded and impaled by lots of strange cock, the cock and his ass, and now this beefy cock, John happily allowed it entry into his mouth, his lips and teeth barely able to accomodate, not being used to putting such large things in his mouth. The man could barely get half of his cock in until hitting rock bottom as the man behind continued to fuck away at John's ass.

"Uh, uh, uh, you like that, don't you faggot!? Yeah, suck that fucking cock and take this dick! Uh, uh uh!" the anal intruder grunted.

Another man quickly replaced the last guy who came all over Mary's face. It was another of the average cocks. She greedily allowed it into her mouth and enthusiastically began to rock her head back and forth on it, getting some good friction for this eager bastard. The man below her continued to slowly fuck her as she hovered over him allowing him to control his rhythm.

Suddenly, another of the smaller penis guys straddled Mary's ass, cock well oiled from the available massage oil, and firmly but slowly pressed his cock at Mary's asshole while the other two remained in place. She also paused her onslaught of sucking to allow the man focused on her butthole the opportunity to gently guide it in.

Hearing a moment of quiet next to him, John looked over and was astonished at the sight of Mary getting taken in all three holes. It was extremely erotic for him as his cock began to stiffen at the sight. Having watched countless hours of gangbang porn, this was the sight that he'd envisioned for his wife, the woman who he was sure could accommodate, would enjoy accommodating more cock, bigger cock, a need that John's average penis surely couldn't fulfill alone. A little spritz of semen jumped from John's cock as he watched the group steadily get back into a rhythm of fucking her ass, pussy, and mouth. The four guys who were still waiting to get serviced and having yet to climax all stood around her while she worked, beating their cocks. One guy couldn't hold his load at this point and tried to shoot it at her face. She closed her eyes but her mouth creased into a smile while she continued to suck the man in her mouth.

Mary was growing close to climax, wriggling her body more aggressively against her vaginal and anal guests. They sensed this and added increased vigor to their thrusts, meeting hers. Then after a moment of this, her pussy got real hot and wet, causing the man below to blow his load back into her, and the man in back feeling Mary's anal sphincter tighten around his cock also lost his load shooting deep into her rectum. She also sucked harder on the man in her mouth who also couldn't last another moment, offering her tasty, sticky man juice that she'd been greedily anticipating. She drank his juice down to the joy of the men standing around her.

"She's a raving, cum guzzling, anal slut, Bro," said one of the massage guests, who'd been stroking his cock, to the other guest standing next to him.

"For sure, Friend," he replied.

Meanwhile, the guy fucking John, turned on by the scene, started banging it out hard and fast in his excitement, finally climaxing in John's loosened anal orifice. "Oh, fuck, that was hot!" the Asian guy exclaimed, and then he said something else in what John figured was Chinese, and it got a chuckle out of about half of the other Asian guys.

The black guy, seeing a vacancy, pulled his staff out of John's mouth and approached Mary. "Lie down for me, Sweetie," he directed.

Mary, hoping this moment would arrive, lay flat on her back, and spread her legs nice and wide for this black stallion. He positioned his body over hers, and then pointed his penis head at her opening. Mary, in anticipation, pulled her legs apart farther with her arms, trying to get her pussy spread as wide as possible in anticipation for what might be the most painful, or pleasurable, dicking she'd yet received. His cock was likely at least ten inches long, and looked in excess of six inches around. It looked as thick as her wrists, and when he finally slowly inserted it, there was no daylight in her pussy, it stretching to accommodate every inch of circumference.

"Oh my God, of fuck, it's so huge!" exclaimed Mary.

"Once you black baby!" joked the man who slowed poked continuously into her twat. He'd gotten seven inches in and was still going.

"Oh my God, it's so big, it's so big, it's so big, oh fuck, fuck, oh my God!" she whined.

He started to go in and out, in and out, and gradually a little bit deeper until John's 5'1" Middle Eastern trophy tits wife was fully impaled to the hilt by this 10" x 7" cock. Once he was all the way in, he paused for a moment, then started up again, gently at first but then slowly building into a steady pounding as his hips rammed her vagina and clitoris over and over again. She lay flat eyes closed, focusing on her breathing, looking down occasionally to see the cock going in and out of her, and then closing her eyes again.

ifry
ifry
404 Followers
12