Unleashing Mary's Inner Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary then called out to John who'd been spanking his cock at the site of her wife getting used by his better man, "Honey, come hold my hand."

John came over and kneeled under her head, resting her head on this thighs, and held both hands while she continued to get pinned down by this cock, thrusting back and forth until he gushed his semen deeper into her womb than any man had ever done, causing Mary to climax all over his black cock. Her juice was clearly visible again his blackness as he finished plunging into her sex.

"Oh, yeah Bitch, you're a good little fucker!"

Mary's pussy had been pushed to it's limit for the day, and her mouth was rather sore from all the cocksucking. The remaining three guys stood there with their cocks out wonder what would happen next.

The first guy, caucasian with a six inch penis said, "Bend over for me, Slut."

Mary replied, "I don't think I can take another cock today. My pussy is completely sore."

"I don't plan on fucking your pussy after that monster cock was inside you. I wouldn't feel a thing. No, I'm gonna fuck your ass."

Not wanting to leave anyone dissatisfied, Mary got back on all fours, stuck her ass out, and received the average cocked white dude's meat in her ass. Already well lubed with jizz from the previous guy who came inside her as well as all the moisture dripping from her vagina with her cum and the black man's cum that continued to ooze out of her, he was able to press his cock all the way home and quickly got into a fast and aggressive while she pushed back against his assault in rhythm.

"Why don't you get down there and bend over, Boy?" the other massage guest commanded John. Hoping someone would ask, John quickly got down on all fours next to Mary, spread his cheeks apart, and received the next guy's average dick. Having spit on his cock first, he was able to guide in fairly quickly and John's practiced hole easily accommodate its length.

John and Mary, side by side, received anal poundings together while holding hands. Periodically they'd kiss as the two vigorously assaulted their buttholes. When the two men came, they came almost at the same time, pushing hard against the couples bottoms as they drained their cocks in their asses.

There was one last guy. He was Latino, he had a seven inch cock, and he needed attention. "Why don't you guys come here and suck my dick together?"

John looked at Mary, and together they rose up on their knees and began to share the man's erection. Mary suckled the man's head while John worked his balls and chode with his mouth. John reached his hand around and slowly, shallowly probed his anus.

"Ah, yeah, you guys make a great team," encouraged the Latino guy.

They continued until he decided he'd had enough, then he demanded they bend over side by side so he could fuck them both.

John and Mary, back on all fours, rested side by side as the Latino inserted his cock into Mary's ass while he thumbed John's. He rocked in and out of her tight ass while he pressed his thumb in and out of John's.

He then pulled out and inserted his wet cock into John's ass and place two fingers into Mary's keeping it open for his return. He got to the point where he played their holes like a professional, inserting into one hole for one stroke, removing it, and inserting it into the other while the other remained agape. This went on for a bit until he told them to get on their knees upon which he stroked his cock and shot his hot load across their faces, aiming for their mouths. They both eagerly caught as much as they could, and then proceeded to greedily lick the cum off of each other's faces and chests.

By 3pm, Mary and John were all cleaned up, fully dressed, and back at the museum to receive their kid after their field trip to the museum. Mary and John had shared a bonding experience that few other couples ever get: Sharing a room full of cock together, watching each other get admired and used like the animals that they are, and value the freedom they mutually extended to one another in a deeply sexual and emotinally liberating manner.

And John had gotten what he wanted. His wife liberated from her conservative mindset, accepting cocks big and small, being assured that her husband not only approved but desired this of her. She too was satisfied from all the cock and attention she was getting. Turned out that the desire for having more beautiful young tits was a cry for help, a mid-life crisis that was not only fixed by her breast reduction/improvement, but by accepting that men desired her in a sexual way, validating her beauty and sexual desirability.

Along the way, John came to terms with his bisexuality, his love for his wife never stronger, but enabling him to share other men more than just as an observer but an active participant.

In the years to come, Mary and John would continue to attend bisexual swinger events where there were usually more men than women so that Mary could get her fill of cock, and John could both watch and participate. He loved her more than any woman ever, and thanked the universe for confirming his intuition and making his fantasies come true.

THE END

12