All Comments on 'Unleashing Mary's Inner Slut Ch. 11'

by ifry

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hanging by a thread

You still haven’t learned anything have you . Your stupid stories are dying and they are going to be lost for all time . This is still has got nothing to do with the loving wife category. Only a few words . Can you be this stupid you can see clearly that your story is screaming out to be put in another category but no . Because your silly head strong mind still thinks that it should be in the loving wife category. You have basically put your own stories to death. Just because 2 people loved it here ( 2 people when wrote this ) doesn’t mean that It is the correct category . You seam scared to take that next step by trying it in the correct category. To me that makes you now a coward to save your stories. You would rather cower in a corner just letting a couple of people like your stories than have twenty or more people love your stories . You still don’t have a clue you probably think if you go into the correct category you are going to loose the couple of people that love your stories. You utter fool you would rather let your stories die in the wrong category. Than let people that are into what you have written read it . You keep leaving it in the loving wife category only turn it garbage because there are no real people into what you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dogs fucking in the back yard

Not erotic just sad.

ifryifryover 4 years agoAuthor
Re; Hanging by a thread

Thank you again for your feedback. Again, I chose Loving Wives because felt that on balance, the totality of eleven chapters mostly fit into the Loving Wives category. As you suggested, I was concerned that if labeled each chapter by a different category, that some readers may have a challenge easily finding the next chapter as they read along through. I did this with Chapter 2, and I found readership was down, but as you said, the readership gave it higher marks since it was mostly Gay, and that's what I had labeled it.

I had tried to help readers understand the nature of each chapter, essentially warning them that there was gay material in case they wanted to avoid it, or using section breaks with an ellipsis (....) so that if it appeared to be gay content, they could skip to the next section.

I respectfully disagree that the content on balance was anywhere close to only 1% Loving Wives, and 40% gay, or whatever you suggested. This story is about John going through new discoveries, chiefly about wanting to share his wife and slowly persuading her to be open to it, and secondarily about his discovery of being bisexual.

As always, I really appreciate your feedback. In future stories, I will ensure to pay much better heed to your advice, labeling stories correctly. Next time, I will try to stick closer to one genre rather than attempting a Loving Wife/Gay hybrid genre, which isn't exactly a distinct genre in Literotica. I came to enjoy Loving Wives the most in Literotica, hence why I wanted to cut my teeth in it.

I sincerely hope you will continue to read other works that I write. While I can't promise that I will integrate any or all of your suggestions in any subsequent chapters as I go, please know that I do read every word of which you write, and I've really appreciated the constructive comments, particularly when you waxed positive about how I actually write well.

This story is closed, and I will take lots of lessons from it as I continue to explore new themes and stories. Have a good one.

-ifry

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 4 years ago
Ok Readers why be nasty?

Your story is just fine the way that it is. The person that keeps leaving that nasty and I mean nasty comment why are they even reading the story to begin with? Put your stories where ever you feel that they should be. Your writing skills are fine so please ignore the naysayers. I might not be into lesbian/gay stories but I do understand how you’re setting up the mail to explore his own sexuality while at the same time pushing his wife to except hers. And for the person who left the nasty comment the author has more than two people who likes their story. If you are still offended by the story stop reading it and find something else to do with your time. Other than leaving nasty comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THIS WRITER IS CLEARLY A SCORE CHEAT. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS DOES THIS STORY SCORE MORE THAN 2.5 BUT THIS HAS OVER 4. LITEROTICA STOP STORY SCORES BEING CHANGED OR DELETED.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great series, as are the others. Nicely done! I really enjoyed the series it has interesting twists I have not see before. The internal struggle between "good girls do not do this..." and her natural desire to be dominated, please, and get gratification is well written. It is exactly what some women have going on inside their heads. Mine likes "pet" play and to be forced to show off and play in public. She cum's so hard from that, harder than any other way by being treated as my pet obeying my display of her and getting used. These stories do a great job of showing how that plays out over the long run.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous