Unlicensed Patch

Story Info
A young woman learns how malleable her avatar really is.
3.4k words
4.34
9.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse stared at her datapad. One tap, and everything would change. Her heart was in her throat, her fingers tingled, her thoughts zipped every which way except the decision she had to make. It was all right there, everything she wanted, and all she had to do was tap the screen. But her mind couldn't settle on doing it.

It was really impressive, she thought, that this kind of physical stress response could be modeled so convincingly. Not that she'd ever known anything else but the 'Dream, so it's not like she had a point of comparison, she supposed. Like every other human on Earth, her physical body was asleep, a locked-in syndrome induced by a virus that hadn't been cured in time. Like everyone else, her conscious mind was projected into Cyberdream, a virtual world that had been created not long before the virus hit, and which had become humanity's refuge while a cure was developed. Of course, it had been decades, and nobody had ever woken up, although their continued existence spoke to the ongoing care of the robots left in charge of physical reality. Jesse had been born in the 'Dream; how that was handled outside the simulation she wasn't quite sure, but virtual relationships could produce real children, and she was proof.

Not that everyone in the 'Dream was a real person. Autonomous intelligent security programs walked around doing their jobs every day. The games from which their world had grown had characters, after all, and artificial intelligence was as popular a field as ever. And then there were the unauthorized AIs, because when everyone lives in a digital world, there are going to be people who mess with it. Jesse wondered if she might have had an easier time with all this if she'd gone into system design. Maybe she could have written this whole thing herself, or at least had more valuable skills to trade. Who even needs an archivist, anyway? Everyone is literally made of data, and you can find anything yourself just searching for it.

But then, it was her training in sifting through information, organizing and cataloging and cross-referencing, that had made this possible. Not cheap, but possible. Her mind was circling the decision, closing in on it now. Everyone is made of data, and data can be modified. The AIs, legit or not, could become something else with relative ease. And playing a role in a simulation, a game within the game that was their lives, was commonplace. Someone codes up a module of sword-and-sorcery fantasy, you join their game, and suddenly you're an elf or a cat-person or a dragon. You could buy porn holos that you could directly experience as someone other than yourself. How much detail any given sim had depended on the dev, of course, but Jesse had been in avatars that were so convincing they felt almost like her real image.

That real image, though. The routines to represent a living, breathing human in the 'Dream were maddeningly complex, the product of brilliant minds, unprecedented technological breakthroughs, and governments desperate to find a way to continue in the face of a disease that threatened to end civilization. For most people, it wasn't worth tinkering; the 'Dream made you an image based on your genetics, and you were you. Mods weren't uncommon, though. After all, she'd read that cosmetic surgery was big business before the virus, and that impulse hadn't gone away, it just took a different kind of specialist to help people indulge it. The main difference was that, when you're working with data, you can do more, go further, push past the limits of the physical. Jesse's best friend, Dana, had pink cat ears and a tail, all the time.

It took a lot to become a licensed data surgeon, and of course they could only perform mods approved by the government and the Admins. It was a big world, though. Like three Earths big. And Jesse knew how to cross-reference data, so when she put her mind to it, she could find the unlicensed surgeons. You'd think they'd be based out of the seedier parts of BOMA, flitting up and down the Eastern Seaboard to stay near the most populated areas, but no. Arizona, of all places, is where she found the man who would agree to give her everything she'd ever wanted, if she could pay.

Her thoughts spiraled closer to that last tap on the datapad. Jesse wanted to change her core image. She didn't dislike her body or anything, nothing like that. Heck, if she did, this would have been easier; dysphoria would get you approved for significant modifications without question, and without cost. But no, Jesse just wanted. Her dreams were vivid, and persistent, and memorable, and hungry for change. As a teenager, they drove her to explore those roleplaying sims, and more traditional games as well, and the wealth of stories and games and art from people who shared her dreams. Dreams of being big, and of getting bigger. But the growth she wanted, the size she craved, wasn't something she could get the way Dana had gotten her ears and tail. It was too drastic, too deeply altering to her image. Unless.

So she found the guy in Arizona. She told him what she wanted. She paid the quoted price. Then she waited for who knows how much drama to happen beyond what she could know. Someone had to hack into the right systems to get her personal codebase, so the changes would mesh. Someone had to code all the transformations, adapt that code in ways she couldn't imagine. Someone had to cover it all up, so she wouldn't have security knocking on her door the moment she deployed it. This wasn't a data surgery, this was an adventure.

And now it was hers. On the pad, waiting. Calling to her. She was there now. She had to choose.

Deep within her mind, where all her fantasies lived, the answer came forth.

"Grow."

Tap.

If Jesse were an AI, it would have been over in a flash. Rewrite the data, image changes, maybe a flicker from one form to the next. But the routines for real people were different; twisting, self-referencing, organic, evolved, so changes happened like a body warping, transforming, reshaping itself. She knew all that. She thought she was prepared for it, she'd been steeling herself for it for months. But it's not like she had a reference point, other than, like, puberty.

First, the little things hit. Body hair, gone. Her vision blurred, and she realized it was because she didn't need glasses anymore, so she took them off and tossed them on her desk. A stray thought, why did anyone need glasses? Immersion? Stupid legacy feature. A weird itch on her scalp and a tickle at her lower back informed her that her dark auburn hair, normally too fine to grow much past her shoulders without breaking, was approaching her ass. She licked her lips, knowing that what was coming would hit harder.

A moment of soreness across her whole body passed over her like a wave, and she stretched reflexively to relieve it. That stretch felt amazing, and she looked down at a body with lovely muscle tone visible under a smooth, feminine softness, flexible now as a world-class gymnast, or maybe pole dancer. Again she licked her lips, half nervous and half hungry, only to feel them suddenly warm and tingle, like she'd just parted from a long, deep kiss. It was about to begin in earnest now.

What were nice, full lips swelled, becoming kissable, then plump, and another lick revealed that so much more soft, round flesh was unexpectedly sensitive. Unbidden, her thoughts flashed to deep, demanding kisses, to round breasts she could lovingly suckle, to thick cocks she could wrap these gloriously tingling pillows around. She'd already stripped down before this began, so as not to ruin any clothes, and was doubly glad she had, otherwise she'd have soaked through them already. If this is how the smallest erogenous zone on her body felt when it grew...

As if summoned by the thought, another one answered the call. Jesse's ass had never been one of her best features. "Shapely" was the best compliment she'd ever gotten for it, and she knew that was a kindness; she was feminine but slim and unremarkable. Now, her hips widened, flaring outwards from her trim waistline, spreading in an undeniable display of fertile potential. They pulled her thickening thighs with them, almost demanding she open her legs. Behind, muscle and skin and fat and overall flesh bubbled outwards, and Jesse bit her newly pumped-up lower lip as the subtle quivers of her body were picked up and amplified by her burgeoning butt into waves and ripples that sent a thrill through her.

This felt so good, more than she'd expected; was the simulation trying to keep the same nerve density across larger body parts, or was it actually increasing it? Her hands moved to caress her large and still swelling bottom, and the moment she touched the ballooning cheeks she became convinced that they were indeed more sensitive. A jiggle, and she had to close her eyes and breathe for a moment; it was so erotic, she couldn't stop the fantasies of her ass being groped and kissed and worshiped, and a quiet moan escaped her throat at the thought of being taken from behind. She brought her hands back up to her chest, feeling the urge to give her now bountiful butt a slap but knowing she wanted to save some for what was yet to come.

Inexorably, come it did. Her breasts, a respectable C-cup that had pleased a few lovers but would never turn heads, felt the warmth and tingling next. Already laid atop the supple mounds, her fingers began to pull apart, as though she were holding balloons being inflated. Now she couldn't stay quiet any more, or hold back her instinct to grope and feel and enjoy.

"Yes, yes, grow for me, grow babies, bigger, bigger, more, yes!" was about as much as she could get out, but within a few seconds, her breasts had begun to truly fulfill her expansive dreams. Estimating a cup size was beyond her, they just felt so good as they filled her hands, then overfilled them, then overwhelmed them. She could feel a strong, consuming orgasm building as she ran her hands over the luscious swell of her bosom, each glorious breast larger than her head with no signs of letting up. This was what she wanted, what she had always wanted, the "more" that resounded from the depths of her mind. As her tits grew to soft, quavering watermelons, her fingers found her fat, taut nipples, and she threw her head back with a gasp at the shock of pleasure that shot down to her nether regions. That orgasm was going to be big, just like everything else.

Her beautiful, engrossing, mind-blowing boobs still growing, though they had slowed now, Jesse felt a pressure in her pussy that was more than the promised explosion of lust. She knew what she had asked for, but had to feel it. Reluctantly, like getting out from under a blanket on a winter morning because you know there's a hot, satisfying breakfast waiting for you, a hand left her tit and slid downward, across the smooth plain of her soft belly to the folds below. And so she felt when it plumped, her lower lips mirroring those on her face; she felt it become swollen and wet and inviting, and couldn't hold back a "Fuck yes, fuck, oh, yes, fuck me" as her deft fingers discovered that everything, absolutely everything was getting bigger and feeling better than she could ever have hoped for. A finger slipped inside, another brushed a clit that must have been as thick as her thumb now, and the floodgates of pleasure were loosed.

"FUCK!" she shouted, as her wide hips thrust upward reflexively, her glorious ass shaking and her chest experiencing its first true titquake as she tensed in thought-wiping orgasm. She could feel waves of strong muscle pulsing along the finger inside her, and it felt like even the skin on her hands had become an erogenous zone. For a moment, it was almost too much, she almost surrendered to unthinking pleasure and unconsciousness, but she held on. She knew she wasn't done. She knew. She had to feel it when it came.

What had happened already was huge, would have cost even more of a fortune than she'd spent if she'd gone through legitimate channels; the guy in Arizona did have to offer some reason for people who weren't this...extreme to come to him, and part of the tradeoff for the risk was a better deal. Still, it would have been possible. Not every porn star got modded by a criminal, after all. But this, this next bit, the last bit, this would have been disqualifying.

Above her swollen, dripping, still-spasming snatch, that now-familiar warm tingle centered. It warmed, and heated, and burned. And a tiny nub started to form. The hand still cupping a massive, bloated tit pulled the nipple up to Jesse's mouth, where her soft lips and flicking tongue began to build another orgasm. The hand further south drifted to that little nub, and when her fingertip brushed it, the feeling was unexpected. It wasn't a debilitating shock of lust, no libido-spiking flare. It just felt really, really good, and around her thick nip, she suddenly grinned. Coaxing it with her hand, unable to see it past the mountain of titflesh even had she not been holding a bunch of it to her face, Jesse encouraged this small spot of happiness, and it responded. Lengthening, thickening, shaping itself into a little, beautiful girlcock.

Well, little for now.

After a few seconds, she could wrap her hand around it, a few sensitive inches of dick. She'd never felt anything like this before; she was glad of that first orgasm, it cleared her head enough to really pay attention to her new appendage. It was pleasurable, yes; it was demandingly hard, yes; it was helping her build towards cumming again, yes. But more than anything, she just felt joy from it. She stroked it once, and it felt so good that she giggled. Things seemed to have paused as her body adjusted to its new status as a curvy, sexy hermaphrodite, and she could just enjoy it for a brief moment. Until that feeling deep inside rose from her core, up her giggling throat, through the pleasure pillows around her mouth, speaking past the nexus of pleasure at her nipple.

"MORE."

Not a wish, not an urgent cry, not even a demand. An inevitability. And she got it.

Her girldick swelled, filling her hand, pushing insistently upward through her grip. It grew, gaining inch after inch, and she giggled as the head popped out of her fist. It grew, and she began to slowly stroke, her giggles coming louder and with more of a hint of madness. It grew, now average size for an adult man, now larger, a cock to pleasingly stretch a hungry pussy. It grew, pulsing with her heartbeat, her hand making longer and longer strokes along its bulging length. Still it grew, throbbing now with need, Jesse's giggles sounding more like pants of a lust growing along with her dick. Still it grew, the shaft so thick her fingers barely touched, then didn't touch, a tool for size queens to enjoy. Still it grew, hungry, desiring, demanding, wanting like Jesse wanted. She pulled it to her belly, feeling it swell and bloat and thicken and grow, surging upwards to find itself wrapped in bountiful tits, an erotic embrace that a cock like that deserved.

Jesse wasn't done. It wasn't done. Longer, thicker, hard and hot and heavy and huge and gorgeous her cock grew, and finally poked its way free of her sea of boobs. And like a magnet, like a compulsion, her plump, sensitive lips left her nipple and fulfilled their destiny as cocksuckers. A cock like this had to be loved, to be sucked and licked and desired, to fuck. Of course it was unbelievably huge and beyond the capacity of the average woman but fuck it who cared anyway this cock was for fucking. Jesse's lovely mouth gave her new fantastic girlcock its first fuck, as her brain told her to somehow, around such a massive dong, say "Fuck yes more gimme yes fuck yes big fuck huge fuck cock gimme fuck tits oh yes more fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck YES!"

And Jesse came, and came, and her vision went white around the edges, and she came, and came, and she couldn't hear anything anymore, and she came, and things went dark.

Jesse's mind slowly booted back up after a few moments. She felt the weight of her new boobs, and smiled. Between them, she felt the mass of her still-hard member; below it, her needy, puffy pussy called to her. Her ass felt soft and round and cushy beneath her. She licked her lips, then licked the head of her cock. Her lips were still tingling from being wrapped around that girthy shaft.

Tingling and warm.

Oh no.

Jesse had known there was a risk to this.

Her lips plumped up, just a little more, and she thanked her luck and licked once again. But this time, oh the pleasure. Why did that feel so good?

She felt her lower body rise a little higher from the floor, then more. Her hips and thighs widened, her ass billowed below her, nowhere near as much as the first time but enough that her bubble butt was now a booty of a proportion that could stop traffic. She stood, and this time couldn't resist the slap. And her mind filled with ass-focused thoughts of such magnitude that she almost fell back to the floor, and another orgasm rocked her. That quickly? This could be a problem.

She looked down at her swollen mammaries, and begged "Please, not too much, okay?" But welling up from those dark recesses of fantasy, again her desires said "Or, you know, if you want..." And her tits swelled, and grew, and demanded to be played with, jiggling mountains of sensitive boobage that drew her hands inexorably, and with the first grope Jesse sank to her knees, and with the first brush of a thumb-sized nipple she moaned loudly in yet another orgasm. How was this possible? Luckily, this wave of growth also subsided quickly; she could still stand, and maybe even still wear a top. Maybe.

Her pussy puffed up, just a bit more, demanding to be touched and licked and filled with cock. After her tits and ass already felled her, Jesse didn't dare touch herself down there, not until this whole thing had worked itself out and her mind could adjust. But fucking fuck it was a challenge to not give in; it felt like she was starving.

Then, finally, what she couldn't ignore. Her huge, thick, massive, enormous, fucking dick hadn't had enough yet, and she had to have more. From where it stood almost parallel to the floor, insistently hard enough not to droop but too fucking heavy to point upward, she pulled it once more between her luscious tits, barely holding back a monumental, volcanic orgasm, and wrapped her lips around the head to feel it grow.

Grow it did, that fucking giant cock, stretching upward until she no longer had to reach down to it, then pushing further past her pillowy cocksucking lips, everything in her roaring at her to fuck her own throat. Instinctively, compulsively, she did her best, taking inch after inch of that enormous fucking dong until, as a capstone to its towering erection, she came harder than ever. Her pussy spasmed and twitched and clenched; her ass quivered and shook and thrusted; a tight feeling spread through her titanic bosom as every breeding instinct screamed its hormones at her; her cock released who knows how much delicious spunk right down her throat, and the world went away for a while.

When Jesse came to, she was deliciously sore from the strongest orgasms of her entire life. She was also just normal sore from sleeping on the floor, especially with a monumental ass keeping her from lying flat. That was going to take some adjusting to. She stood, stretched, and noticed that her crazy sensitivity had settled down to a more manageable level. An idle stroke of her swollen, dripping pussy lips almost buckled her knees, but she could learn to live with that. Jesse had gotten what she wanted, what she really wanted: more than what she asked for.