Unlikely Breeder Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I lose?" I asked plainly.

"You are submissive to me in all ways. You make a public declaration that I am to surpass you in rank in the Triad." Selii knew how to get what she wanted, legally. "If you win...what would you like?" She asked. I thought quickly.

"The same. You make a public declaration that you only manage warfare, and leave governing to Ramah and I. Something to the effect that you are submissive to me, and show the submission in public." I stated. She frowned.

"A top Admiral for the Royal Imperial Navy can never look submissive in public!" She whispered harshly.

"Oh and the Royal Frask can?"

"How about this, instead of public submission... If you lose, you put Jerra in the Queen's guard." She offered.

"Fine, if I win, you vote with me against Ramah, to put Nuphies and my children in my care. I keep Jerra, and I own your ass in the Palace?" I was now smiling showing all of my teeth. Gorkian for Dominance. She flashed her blades back at me.

"Deal Demoja. I already know who you will fight." She said. In that second I knew who it was too. It would be my best friend. Gregg. My chef.

The Battle in the Dining Hall

Selii wanted a show. Gregg and I gave her one.

I requested that we have a padded floor to battle on, so that only what we did to each other caused injuries, not the floor itself. Selii thought this honorable. A square about the size of a boxing ring of padding was set down. The dining table and chairs were all used as things to climb up on and jump up off of as we acted our way through a true WWE wrestling battle.

We had done this as preteens, so we were good at selling it. Even the screams of pain and the slow movement to get back on our feet as the other called the audience for praise.

We knew how to just barely miss each other with elbows and knees, and which angle to do it at so it looked real. We knew how to make choke holds look real, and how to get blood to rush to our head.

Thanks to several books, we also knew a non verbal communication with taps to tell each other what to do next.

Every time I looked at Selii, as Gregg paraded around in victory after landing on me with a flying elbow, or suplex. Selii smiled. When I had the advantage she looked confused.

"Gotta sell it Gregg, ready?" I whispered as he "choked" me out. His muscles were flexing hard, as my arms began to get limp. It was time for the Hulk Hogan. I began to flex my arms hard to get the blood to flow to them. Rising them into the air and bring them down to make my veins stick out. Once that was achieved it was time for my move.

I delivered elbows hard enough to feel into Gregg's chest until he let go. Being a large boned man, I wasn't hurting him, but he sure made it look like I did. I climbed up onto the dining room table and took a serving platter that was light like aluminum. I waited till he was standing before I jumped off, smashing him over the head with it. The serving platter bent to match the size of Gregg's head.

I sat on his chest and threw the ruined platter to Selii. She caught it. While the Gork made noise appreciating the battle, I whispered to Gregg.

"You okay?"

"Fine, lets do this." He growled.

Gregg punched me for real, making me crumple off of his chest. He got up to his feet and stood over me. It was time for the real bruises to come. Gregg began to pound my chest, and face. When I was legitimately dazed, he picked me up over his shoulder, like a sack of potatoes.

He slammed me down onto the table, making sure my head hit a soft dish of bread. I moaned again. It was a real moan. This hurt. My back was bruised as was my face. My eggs were safe, as planned. I grabbed a meat knife from the table, sat up, and stabbed him in the leg. I pulled the knife out threw it away and began to punch his face for real. He fell backwards onto the bare floor. I continued my assault. When his nose began to bleed...

"I yield!" Gregg said in Gork.

"Call a Vet! I want that slave back in my kitchen!" I yelled as I stumbled and collapsed into Selii's arms.

"Fetch Demoja's doctor!" Selii said mildly. "You win. You humans fight very strange." She commented.

"I've proven I am more Gork than human you..." There was no word for it, So I said it in English. "Succubus!"

Honor of the Frask

I lay in my bed, as my doctor checked my wounds. He said nothing as to how superficial they were, in fact he sold it as if Selii was lucky that both of her eggs were still alive and growing. It cost me nothing. The doctor, along with many Earth-side, were loyal to Nuphies.

Selii came to visit an hour after the doctor had left.

"So battle is a theater in your culture?" She asked me.

"Human duels can be, and that is what that was. A duel in front of an audience. It is meant to last as long as possible. Check the human history database about Roman Gladiators." I said.

"I did. But what you were doing is called "pro wrestling". Why did you choose that style?" I wondered how deep she looked into it. She looked curious.

"There is no weapons allowed. It is just body versus body." I replied.

"That means you cheated, you used weapons." Her eyes narrowed as she accused me.

"I don't follow human rules when it comes to protecting our son and daughter." I growled.

"Demoja Frask, my Frask, I am here to use as you will." She said, and knelt at the side of my bed.

"Queen Selii, rise with the grace of our Family. Your children are safe. Our wager is over. Send message to our King you would like Nuphies and Daniel released to my Palace, and under my care. Go do your job, and visit me when all of your tasks are completed." I said as regal as I could.

"Yes Demoja."

She stood up straight from the bow she was in, and left. As soon as she did Jerra came in from the bathroom.

"It's legitimate. She's not bugging your room, her Queen's Guard have backed off, She's calling the King as we speak!" Jerra looked enthused.

"Hack the transmission." I mumbled. Jerra nodded.

"I have a mini drone recording in her room."

In a few moments over Jerra's tablet I heard...

"My King. I am afraid I was sorely mistaken."

"About what Selii?"

Now the tiny drone showed a picture from over Selii's shoulder.

"That the Frask wants me as wife and Queen. Demoja has asked me to counter my prior vote, and as Queen to release Nuphies, and her offspring to be under the care of Demoja Frask." She sounded like she was hurt by this. I rolled my eyes. Here would come the treachery.

"And Queen Selii, what would you like me to do?" Ramah asked intently.

"Install Nuphies back into court, as adviser to the family. Grant her back her lands, wealth, and slaves. Place the son called Daniel into a military academy, so that he may be a force to be reckoned with." Selii said. Her face was stoic on the transmission.

"Why are you asking for this?" Ramah looked lost.

"Because the former human known as Demoja Frask, might save us all. Besides, the Frask outranks us both according to the law. If he loves Nuphies, it would be best to adhere to the Frask's whims." She said dryly. She was holding up her end of the bargain, but the tone of her voice was sending signals to Ramah.

"They know they are being recorded." I said to Jerra.

"Not a chance." Jerra tried to assure me.

"Selii talking in monotone?" I pleaded.

"Fuck." Jerra shut down the fly sized drone.

The room went silent as I thought.

"She's going to kill you as soon as you give birth." Jerra mused. I waved my hand in the air to tell him to be silent.

"There might be another way. Jerra book me a sky sled, no guard, no markings. Then I will need a scout ship to get me home as fast as possible. Do you know anyone more loyal to the army, than the navy??" I asked quietly.

Jerra was now the one concentrating. He made a negative face.

"Frask, all of those I trust are already in your guard." He was letting me down, and was not dealing with it well.

"How hard is it to fly those things?" I finally asked.

Ramah threw his plate across the dining room. Selii was slippery, cunning, and would be an excellent queen. IF Ramah could trust her. Her attitude changed towards his Frask with the wind. She was unstable. She also had control of his Navy.

As much as he resented the fact his Frask was human in body, it WAS Gork in mind. He would need help, and Demoja was the only true ally he had. He slapped a panel on the dining table that glowed red. It turned green.

"I need secure communication with the Imperial Frask!" He growled.

"Yes King!" The communication officer said stoically.

Ramah waited patiently for about 20 minutes before he began to think something was wrong.

"What is the problem officer?"

"My King, the head of Its guard cannot locate the Frask!" The poor officer felt doomed for reporting bad news to the King.

"Fine! Patch me through to Jerra."

"Yes my King at once!"

Seconds passed, each agitating Ramah more. Did Selii kill Demoja? She wasn't sincere when she had communicated earlier in the day. It seemed to be an act. What the hell game were his Frask and Wife doing on Earth?

"My King, Captain Jerra here." Ramah turned on video so he could see the dark green Gork. Ramah spoke slowly.

"Where is my Queen?" Ramah enunciated each syllable.

"Um, at this time, in the carrier in orbit. Um Flagship C-02." Jerra said. He looked nervous.

"Where is your charge? Where is my Frask?"

"Sir! I cannot answer that question, as the soldier is protecting the safety of its charge." Jerra stiffened up as he spoke. Ramah bore his blades to the camera his lips completely retracted. Jerra didn't flinch.

"IS MY FRASK IN DANGER!" Ramah was now seething. Jerra finally blinked.

"No my King!" Jerra began, then said quietly. "...as long as frask listened to instructions." Jerra stiffened back up.

"What does that mean!?" Ramah spat.

"Sir! I cannot..." Jerra began

"Answer the question as the soldier yeah, yeah." Ramah finished for him. "Is there anything you DO know Captain?"

"The Frask said something about "honeymoon"." Jerra reported. Ramah cut the communication.

"I should have seen this coming. We suspected. I'm so sorry, I let it happen!" Ramah said to human slaves that had no translators. Ramah would have to sit. There was nothing he could do. It was all in the Frask's tiny hands now.

Any move Ramah might make, could tip her off.

Deposed Prince Daniel/Ex Queen Nuphies

Daniel liked playing with the little people. They were so easy to hurt though. He was only a child and was as big as the adult humans here. Mother called them slaves, but then treated them like equals. It was very confusing. He had an earth name, with also bothered him. There were many human males called "Daniel".

His Frask was supposed to visit. His Frask was a human, but also somehow Gorkian. Daniel waited all day, it had been a long time since he had seen his Frask. When the sun set on the cold planet, Daniel was upset. The Frask forgot about its own son?!

"Your Frask is very busy Daniel. He runs this whole world." Nuphies informed the boy as the humans carried their belongings into the Frask Palace. The room was opulent, yet small as it was built to human scale. The beds were the right size, and the door ways had been rebuilt so Nuphies would not have to duck and go in sideways.

"I promise my boy, Demoja Frask loves you very much!" Nuphies reassured. Daniel loved his Frask. It was an emotion passed on in the DNA of two of his three parents. Had to be. Nuphies hadn't taught him this emotion. It was possible that Demoja had.

Nuphies put up the flash to find out how they were back in the Palace.

"In further Gorkian Earth news, the deposed Queen Nuphies has been pardoned by the new Queen Selii! Nuphies and her son Daniel have been allowed to live in the Royal Frask's palace in Colorado. She is to be an adviser to the Frask, and has been named a Royal concubine, or for you humans, sex slave. On to the weather.

"Thanks Heling! So for those of you troops here in Colorado you will need to cover your body with warming armor and...what the humans call "Socks and gloves"! May want to have a sock on your egg fertilizer as well. The humans say that exposed flesh in these cold temperatures can be have to be removed if the cells freeze! Be careful out there comrades!"

BLINK!

Nuphies turned off the handheld.

"Where the hell is your Frask!?"

QUEEN SELII

The very smell of that planet was disturbing. They burned things to create steam to make power. They were wasteful, and unintelligent. They had ruined their own home. I was disgusted.

Why would Ramah continue this endeavor? Enslave the lot and get it over with! The Human now had more power than the other two combined and had to be dealt with.

She sighed relief.

It would be dead as soon as her children came to hatch, then they could use slave frasks for breeding like the rest of our home-world.

That useless egg laying Gork was next to the Royal Frask now. Her and the son they shared would have to be dealt with after my children killed their own frask.

"My Queen?" Selii sat up in the Captains chair of the carrier.

"Report!"

"Intelligence has lost track of the Royal Frask." Her comm officer stated.

"Launch fighters, I want a patrol of this entire planet! Nothing is to leave!" She ordered. "Call the Captain of the Frask's Guard...NOW!"

That fight looked vicious. But yet the warriors would come back the next week. That pro wrestling seemed strange. Was it a play? Like a stage production?

I asked for a report after an hour.

No sign of the Frask, and a scout ship is unaccounted for.

There was nothing for me to do but wait. The human may have been weak, but it was cunning, and quick.

In 18 short hours, battleships surrounded C-02.

Ramah appeared on her view screen. Demoja stood behind him.

"When Queen Nuphies attacked Demoja, it was something called "Jealousy". She never meant to kill the Frask. She was angry that the Frask was attracted to you. What you have attempted to do is assassination. Jerra and the humans have proof. Put your loyal officers on the bridge for sentencing!" The king ordered.

I waved my senior staff to stand behind me. As they did I heard my alarms go off.

"ABANDON SHIP, GO TO THE ASSIGNED POD! ABANDON SHIP GO TO THE ASSIGNED POD!"

"You are going to kill your best admiral and all of my students?" I asked. "How are you going to keep your home world safe, dear King?" I sniped.

The king bared his blades to me, and the fucking human bared his individual teeth as well. I balled my hands into fists at the sight.

"We will promote someone that has protected us all for the last few years! My Captain, Jerra!" The human said. Then showed more teeth. I bared my blades and gave an order.

"Launch fighters, Fire cannons!" I looked back at the screen. Demoja Frask looked at me.

"Your children will be slaves to humans...FIRE!"

The ship shook violently. None of the fighters were launched for battle as they left when the emergency message went out. There was no defending my ship as the gunners had bailed as well.

"I want two of you getting engines online now, get us out of here! Two of you get on the remote guns and try to give us some cover fire! You!" She pointed at the one she trusted the most, her Second.

"You! Have to die for this!" The handheld sonic pistol made the Gork brains explode all over the bridge.

"Engines are up, ready for course!"

"Take us out of here! NOW!"

"We need a course we don't want to hit a moon..."

"I'll do it!" Selii punched in a bearing and hit "engage".

I never even noticed it till it was too close to stop.

"Fucking Stars!"

Prince Daniel, Queen Nuphies, and Demoja Frask

After some convincing I managed to get Nuphies remarried into the Triad. Daniel and I stayed on Earth while the show happened.

Selii's children were put to work for the human slave miners as rock movers as soon as they learned Mandarin.

After I healed from the double birth, Nuphies and I went on a second honeymoon...in my hometown, then went camping again. Daniel was brought to us after she planted her egg, and his father was with him. Ramah made love to me for the first time. He now loved me like Nuphies.

I once was known as Derek

Now I am Demoja Frask, ruler of 4 worlds...

"Incoming transmission from India" A comm officer says over my dining room wall. Gregg freezes after putting the bratwurst down.

"Go!" I say to the comm officer. Daniel reaches for a bratwurst, and blades it to nothing in seconds.

"Soldiers and pilots from Carrier 02 have began to terrorize humans. They call themselves "The AHL" They swear loyalty to Queen Selii!"

"Inform these troops that their Queen flew into a star 3 weeks ago!" Ramah bellowed. Then bladed a bratwurst himself. Nuphies held her nose at the meat smell but shoveled sauerkraut into her mouth as fast as she could eat it.

"I don't like the meat I just like the condiments." She smiled at me.

"Yes we know how much you all love condiments!" My son said. "Human cum anyone?" My son said and harked and horked.

"They have taken control of a chemical plant!" The officer reported. Ramah muted the screen

I anticipated his questions.

"They could find something that will kill Gorks and leave humans alone. Act husband." I said. Ramah looked at Nuphies. She finished grinding the sauerkraut.

"Act. We own this world thanks to Demoja, if Demoja says do it, we do it."

"It's your planet Demoja, I'm just visiting." Ramah chuckled. He reopened the comm.

"Kill em all. Put out a flash that they were trying to wipe out all humanity." Ramah said.

"Understood!" The comms went silent.

Oh yeah...So Now I am Demoja Frask, Ruler of 4 worlds!

"Hey Frask?" Daniel asks me.

"Yes son?"

"Why are you looking at that camera and talking in English?"

12