All Comments on 'Unlimited Power Pt. 01'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

This is a good story. Cannot wait for the next chapter. AAAAA+++++

Killerpina75Killerpina75over 2 years ago

Very good start. Keep the good stories coming!!!!

Ultimoter69Ultimoter69over 2 years ago

Great start awesome can't wait for the next chapter to see how you develop the story

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 2 years ago

Very good. Keep the story going but please don't include some other magical person set on destroying the Jinn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please love the build up and Laura's understanding of Jade.

Thanks for writing

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 2 years ago

Very nice. Of course, it begs the question of what other magical beings exist? Are there people who know about the genies and are hunting them, trying to get their power for themselves? This would be the greatest discovery in modern times, and I'm sure our hero would think about that once he's done boinking.

Overall, two thumbs up and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 2 years ago

A wonderful start to this story. There is so much that you can do with this foundation, and I look forward to reading it!

edewsgibedewsgibover 2 years ago

Nice start. Title notwithstanding, I will say that a problem I often have with genie stories is that there needs to be a cost of some kind for the exercise of the genie powers. Otherwise, there is no tension or problem that cannot be solved in a moment with genie wishes... and if that is the case you might as well end the story right here.

Cutty4637Cutty4637over 2 years ago

Very good story. I've enjoyed most of your stories. Please keep it up.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great opening chapter!!! I love Genie stories...

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

I really loved this story. You once again brought your characters to life. I hope you will be adding many more chapters. On an other note, I hope you continue with the story The Prize. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Based on your prior stories, I can't wait for following chapters. Thank you.

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Love it, looking forward to further chapters. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I would keep Laura as my slave concubine and not share her with Jade at all. I would want both women to be concerned with me and me only, not each other. No female sharing.

Scores thus far 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wonderful story that not only has incredible possibilities but also dire consequences. That last line really makes me wonder when the hammer drops. Aside from the usual genie stories, I loved the way you handled when Laura first walked in to meet Jade. I found it pleasantly surprising that you didn’t use the usual response of wishing her to accept the genie but instead she was more of a teacher and guide to what was going on…very original and well thought out. Thanks for posting this.

J.D.

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 2 years ago

Ehhhhh. Sorry, this doesn't cut it for me. The characters seem very flat - it's the first chapter and there are no character flaws, they're handed everything on a silver platter, and there's basically no way to build dramatic tension or obstacles. (Like the title says - unlimited power.)

...Not to mention the bad women's anatomy on both placement of the hymen and what losing your virginity is normally like. (Hint: it doesn't actually require the shove and snap like so many stories here think - at least not for most of us.)

It's fine if all you're looking for is a quick stroke story, but that's not my jam, so I'll leave it for the people who are interested in that.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

Nice start. The love triangle aspect is amazing. Adam seems like a bit of a stupid, passive pussy though. I don't know why so many stories make the male main character like that....

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader2 months ago

oh my fuck, this guy is hurting my head at how slow he is.. i literally feel a cloud of weight press down on my brain watching him process information slower than a 1990s internet speed connection. i bet his brain even makes the same sound as he is thinking..

Issei4Issei4about 2 months ago

It's somewhat annoying that all the answers seem to appear conveniently, the genie need to be imprinted and his girlfriend suddenly knows precisely how and when,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES