Unlimited Power Pt. 02

Story Info
Living with a new reality.
3.1k words
4.68
35.4k
64

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,699 Followers

One month into this new life saw Adam coming home from work as normal. Laura was off from the hospital, and they were planning on having a date night tonight, all three of them. He opened the door and told whoever was there that he was home.

"In here, Master," Jade told him from the kitchen. Adam walked in and found her baking a cake, having decided to take up baking as a hobby. Like always, she was completely naked greatly preferring it wearing clothes. Adam just looked at her and smiled as she was resting the cake on the pan. She then turned and saw him. "Welcome home, Master!"

"Thanks," Adam said as he soon had a naked genie in his arms, showering him with kisses.

"I missed you!" she said as she always did.

"I was only gone a few hours," Adam said, knowing that the needy genie always felt lost when he wasn't around.

"There you are," Laura said coming into the kitchen also naked, having followed in Jade's example and finding she enjoyed nudity as well. She wrapped up her male lover in a kiss as well, almost as powerful as Jade's. "You better get cleaned up babe," she suggested. "Our reservations are in an hour."

It'd been Adam's idea for all of them to have a night on the town, their first since Jade came into their lives. Adam and Laura hadn't quite figured out yet how to introduce Jade to the rest of their friends and family yet and had mostly stayed at home in the month since her 'arrival'. This was their first time on a combined date.

Adam showered and got himself dressed while Laura and Jade were more inclined to lean on her powers instead. Even after a month, Adam was still more reluctant then Laura to fully use Jade's powers. Whether it made him uncomfortable or what, he rarely made wishes for her to fulfill.

"We're ready!" Laura said from the living room. Adam checked himself over one more time and went downstairs. He saw both women waiting there for him and he almost stopped in his tracks. Both were absolutely dressed to kill, wearing matching skin-tight black dresses that showed off every mouth-watering curve the two had.

"Wow," Adam managed to mumble out. "You both look amazing."

"Thank you, Master," Jade said sweetly, Laura having advised her on a dress.

"Uh, for tonight, you may wanna lay off the 'master' stuff," Adam warned. "Might not exactly help us blend in."

Jade was about to protest, but Laura backed him up.

"He's right," Laura said affectionately to her lover, "the outside world might not understand you calling him master and may think he's doing something very un-woke."

"If you insist, mast... ADAM," Jade said in self correction. Laura and Adam just smiled at her, and they all proceeded out.

Using her powers, Jade had a stretch limo waiting out front for them and they all piled in, heading to the fanciest Italian restaurant in town. Normally, the pair would only go here once in a blue moon, but this being a special occasion (and Jade rigging their credit cards, so they were never actually charged for anything, but still getting reward points) they went for it.

Jade was in amazement as so far, she'd spent very little time outside of the house, except for an occasional trip here or there. This was her first night on the town and all the sights left her with no degree of excitement. Adam and Laura looked at the genie and smiled, glad she was finally ready to go out on the town with them.

Even though Jade had all of Adam's knowledge about the modern world from their linking, it was one thing to know about it and actually participate in it. The two tried their best to coach up the young genie as much as possible in the wilds of the modern world. She'd also watched some documentaries while at home and seemed to absorb knowledge at an almost frightening rate.

They pulled up and stepped out of the car, all eyes in the front looking at them with envy. They made their way inside and Adam went up to the host.

"Reservation for three under Raleigh, please."

The host looked at his list and ushered the trio into the main room, Laura having secured for them the house's best table (with Jade's assistance). Eyes were definitely turning as they walked in, people looking over every inch of Jade and Laura. The host pulled the chair out for Laura and Adam pulled one out for Jade. They sat down and Laura looked over the wine list.

"This all looks so fancy, mas...Adam," Jade said looking like a kid entering an amusement park.

"We love this place," Laura said with a smile. "We had one of our first dates here."

"I was trying to impress you," Adam replied with a smile.

"It worked," Laura said blowing him a kiss.

"You are quite impressive," Jade said with her normal level of adoration.

"Aww, gee whiz," Adam replied like a smart ass, getting a soft swat from Laura. The wine steward came and asked about wine for dinner. Laura ordered a bottle of red and white, telling the steward they weren't sure what they would have for entrees. He retreated to get the orders.

"Really sparing no expense, huh?" Adam said at the extravagance.

"Maybe," Laura said with a shrug, "good thing we have the special cards."

"Right..." Adam replied, almost in a sad tone. Adam may not have thought he'd betrayed a sad tone, but both women with him did. Before Laura could question it, the steward came with the wine. Laura sampled and approved the wine, also ordering Fried Mozzarella for the table as an appetizer. Once he was gone, Laura looked at her boyfriend, concerned.

"Are you alright, babe?" she asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm alright," Adam said in a tone that convinced no one. Laura decided to switch tactics.

"Can I ask you something?" Laura asked, Adam nodding in agreement. "You seem off lately, is it something we did?"

"No!" Adam quickly reacted, not wanting to lose the best thing that had ever happened to him. "No, baby, of course not. Neither of you did anything. I'm sorry, I guess I'm still getting used to all this." Laura looked at Jade who immediately had a sad look on her face.

"Do you not find me pleasing, Adam?" Jade said almost through tears, heartbroken that she may not be pleasing her master.

"No, of course I do!" Adam shot off defensively.

"Then, why do you not use me?" Jade asked, almost sorrowfully. "Why do you not let me fully serve you and grant all your desires?"

"I'm trying," Adam said as the waiter came up to take their order.

"A minute, please," Laura said trying to give them more time to talk.

"Part of me feels guilty," Adam admitted.

"About what?" Jade asked, puzzled and worried.

"That we're just using you," Adam got out of his system. "You came into our lives, and you had no say in anything. No say in us, no say in our living arrangement, not even any say in your name or appearance!" While Jade was still confused, Laura began to understand. "I'm sorry, but in the month we've known you, you've brought so much to us, and I feel like we haven't given you everything we could have. You certainly deserve it after being in that goddamn orb for so long."

Adam was speaking with passion and clearly from the heart. Both women were touched by the emotion he was showing and how the idea of a 'slave' was so distasteful to him. Laura moved to speak, but Jade beat her to it this time.

"Master," she said in a very subdued voice so no one else would hear, "you and Laura have given more than I ever could've hoped for. You must remember that I am not human, nor will I ever be human. I didn't spend those years in the orb wishing for my freedom. I spent it hoping for a good and kind master who would make all the waiting worth it. And that has been repaid a thousand times over," she said taking Adam's hand. Laura looked like she was on the verge of tears herself. "You are a good and wonderful man and master. You are kind, gentle, thoughtful, and warm. You don't see me as an object or a trophy, you see me as a person, even if I'm not one. You and Laura have allowed me into your lives and given me more love and pleasure then a genie typically received in a lifetime."

She took a breath and then squeezed Adam's hand.

"I love you, Adam. And you, Laura," she said looking at her stunning, lesbian lover. "Not just because I'm compelled to. I can say with absolute confidence that I would be deeply in love with you, binding, or no. Using my abilities does not mean you do not respect me or treat me as a slave. It means you honor me and appreciate all the wonderful gifts I wish to give you and Laura. Nothing can bring me greater joy or pleasure."

The words hit Adam hard. He'd only considered his feelings about her abilities up to this point and never her feelings. He took a deep breath and looked into Jade's eyes, seeing Laura in his peripherals.

"Jade, I just want to tell you one thing," he said, holding both her hands now. Jade inhaled, unsure of what he would say. "You are really a hard act to follow."

Laura was snorting laughing and Jade smiled and giggled. It was Adam's sense of humor that first attracted her to him. Adam smiled and continued looking at Jade.

"I get it," he told her. "Part of this has just been really overwhelming for me. I promise that we want you here and I will try to use your powers more. We love you and will do whatever we can to make you feel loved and appreciated."

Both women were tearing up again and Jade gave him a deep kiss. Laura smiled and noticed that others were looking at the display. Their waiter came up at the same time. Once, Jade broke the kiss, Adam blushed a bit as they all ordered.

The food was excellent as always and Jade really liked her ravioli. They ordered coffee and dessert and Jade found her sweet tooth as soon as she tasted the Key Lime pie. Adam whispered something into her ear, and she smiled nodding her head vigorously. Laura saw her eyes glow and didn't see anything happen.

"What did you wish for, babe?" Laura asked. Adam stood up and went to her side.

"For this," he told her, pulling a ring box out of his pocket. Inside was a whopper of a ring, far more than what he could've afforded. "Laura, I've loved you since the first time I met you. Will you give me the privilege of marrying you?"

Again, Laura was in tears. She always figured that Adam would ask someday but didn't know when. She looked at Jade who smiled wide.

"Yes! Yes of course!" she said with Jade clapping and some of the other patrons as Adam slipped the ring on her finger. Laura quickly wrapped him up in a hug and kissed him deeply.

"Congratulations!" Jade said quickly, truly excited for her master and lover. "We should celebrate!"

"Absolutely!" Laura said, while still admiring her new ring, fitting perfectly on her finger obviously.

"How should we celebrate?" Jade asked her question positively dripping in sex.

"Oh, we're gonna get nuts on each other when we get home," Laura declared. This set Adam thinking.

"Why wait?" he asked, getting surprised looks from both women.

"What are you thinking?" Laura asked.

"Jade, can you freeze time so that only we move and no one else does?"

Jade smiled broadly as she fully understood her master's idea. Her eyes glowed and suddenly everything was frozen. People were standing still, and forks were held directly in front of their mouths. It was eerie almost.

"Wow," was all Laura could say, looking around at everyone and everything stuck in place. "What was this for?"

"Now we don't have to wait to celebrate..." Adam said with a grin. Laura, now thinking her now fiancé was a genius, smiled wide. Laura got up and started undressing Adam, thinking how naughty what they were about to do was. Adam slid off Laura's tight-fitting dress, exposing her heavenly curves to the frozen crowd. The two were making out with passion, tongues and hands roaming everywhere.

Jade got up from the table and took off her dress as well, loving that she could now be naked. She moved behind Adam and started rubbing his back as he and his new fiancé continued their make out session. She could see looking down at both their genitals that Laura was already wet, and Adam was already hard. Jade decided to be bold with her master and got on her knees. She spread his ass cheeks apart and shoved her tongue in his hole.

"Whoa!" he said spinning around to look at Jade, who made no sign of stopping. Laura turned Adam's head back to her and continued their make out. Try as he might, he had to admit that Jade's tongue felt good, and he could swear that his dick was actually getting harder as a result of her actions. Laura noticed as well as she could feel his dick pressing against her mons.

Laura leaned back against the table and guided Adam's dick into her pussy. Adam at first started very slowly, more trying to make love then fuck, thinking this was supposed to be romantic after all. Laura was too overcome with passion to allow that. She grabbed Adam's bare ass and pulled it into her, trying to get the rhythm that she desired.

Jade was still tonguing Adam's asshole as he increased his pace into his future bride. She was also playing with her own pussy at the same time, feeling immensely turned on by the sight and the passion of her masters.

Five minutes after starting, Laura erupted in a huge orgasm.

"Fuck!!! ADAM!!" as her pussy pulsed and gushed. Jade smiled as she knew Laura almost always came really hard. Laura grabbed Adam's head and planted a big kiss on him.

"I need you in my ass, babe," she told him, almost begging for it. She pushed Adam off of her slightly as she spun around, bent over the table, and spread her glorious ass for her man. "Come and fuck my ass."

"Jade," Adam asked, amazed his brain was still working with how much blood was rushing to his dick. "Can you 'prepare' us for this?"

Jade knew instantly what prepare meant and her eyes glowed again. Suddenly, Laura's asshole was perfectly lubricated as was Adam's cock. She went back to work on Adam's ass and started cradling his balls.

Adam placed his cockhead at Laura's anal entrance and began pushing in. Laura had always loved anal, from her first boyfriend on, but Adam always felt the best back there, his dick seeming perfect for her cavity. In the past, Adam had always started slow, but with all the sex they'd been having with their latest arrival, he just started plowing away at her brown hole.

"Oh God, babe," Laura said, loving every stroke, "fuck my ass baby! Fuck it so hard!" Adam kept going harder and harder, making him wonder if the table was gonna shake apart. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Laura belted out.

"Jade," Adam said, "I wish that whenever you or Laura have an orgasm, the other does as well." Laura didn't really hear, more focused on the penis in her butt, but Jade sure did. Her eyes glowed and just in time as Laura came loudly on Adam's cock.

"FUCK!!!" as her pussy gushed fluid.

"UNGH!!!" came from Jade, the anal orgasm now ripping through her body, causing her pussy to start dripping as well.

Adam just kept plowing into Laura's ass, not stopping in the least or even slowing down. Laura wouldn't have it any other way as Adam's cock kept probing her backside.

Jade had moved from Adam's asshole to Laura's pussy. In the month since she joined the couple, she'd become an expert on how to eat out her friend/master/lover. Her attentions on Laura's pussy caused Laura to scream out.

"GOD, FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE! I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!" Laura bellowed out as Adam kept going. He normally had pretty good stamina, but the naughtiness of the situation, Laura's tight ass, and her vocabulary were getting to be too much.

"I'm gonna cum, babe," he said breathlessly.

"CUM IN MY ASS!" Laura demanded. "CUM IN MY SLUTTY ASS SO JADE CAN LICK IT OUT!!" Jade smiled, very much in favor of the plan as Adam's jizz started flooding his fiancé's bowels. Laura could feel every squirt, grunting each time his hot seed hit her.

Once he felt his balls were emptied, Adam eased himself out of Laura's ass, his cum following close behind. Jade immediately went to work to suck every morsal of Adam's cum out.

"Don't swallow!" Laura said breathlessly. "I wanna taste it!" Jade, loving it whenever Laura's naughty side came out, scooped out as much as she could and had a cummy kiss with Laura. Laura felt so depraved, tasting Adam's jizz from her butt, but it was also very erotic for her.

Adam, watching all this, has his dick twitching just from the sight of it. Jade, once she was done with her make-out session, saw this and moved her mouth to clean his dick, using all her suction and saliva to make it spotless. Once Jade was done, Laura came to her senses.

"That was amazing!" Laura said, looking back at her two lovers.

"I had fun," Adam managed to get out.

"Me too!" Jade added, loving that her masters were starting to use her powers more.

"I guess we better get cleaned up," Adam said, looking around the room.

"Jade," Laura said, "will you please clean us all up and get our clothes back on us?" Jade smiled as her eyes glowed. Suddenly, all three were dressed, just as they had been, not a hair out of place. All three sat down and cuddled against each other.

"Jade," Adam said softly, "clean up the table and restart time," he wished. Jade's eyes glowed again, and the table was back to the same clean look it had been as time resumed for everyone else, completely unaware of what had transpired. Their waiter came up to the table.

"Are you ready for your check?" he asked.

"Yes!" came from all three, giggling at their inside joke.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,699 Followers