Unlimited Power Pt. 03

Story Info
A decision and a wish...
2.7k words
4.66
27.4k
52

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,699 Followers

Soon the trio settled into what could be considered an 'everyday' routine. Adam and Laura still worked, not ready to give up their careers quite yet even though money was no longer an object. They all decided not to make any big changes for a while, letting things develop naturally for all of them.

Adam had stayed true to his word and began using Jade's powers more frequently. He wished for complete control over his orgasm, so that he'd never again worry about premature ejaculation, which both girls greatly appreciated. He still didn't use her powers as much as Laura did, but they both agreed it was a significant uptick and were proud of him for trying. He'd typically ask for small things, premier tickets to sporting events, even rigging his car so he didn't have to stop for gas anymore.

He'd also used her powers more in the bedroom as well. Jade had created some likeness of famous stars and celebrities to join them all in bedroom. Laura 69ing with Scarlett Johannsson was a particular favorite for her. Adam even wished up a 'penis' for Laura so she could DP Jade with Adam.

Most of the time, they lived fairly typically. Adam and Laura went to work while Jade tended to the house and tried to learn more and more about modern times. It only took Jade a week of Laura wishing her a laptop that she discovered porn. While Jade was a master of the sexual arts, the movies definitely gave her a few ideas.

Adam wanted to be sure that Jade had as much independence as possible, letting her go out and to the store or wherever. Jade enjoyed it to a point, but honestly didn't like doing it alone. In fact, her only complaint about her masters was the amount she was left in the house by herself. She kept quiet about it, but Laura started perceiving it.

"Jade, is there something wrong?" Laura asked Jade as they sat around the table eating dinner.

"I am ok, Laura," Jade said trying to smile as they ate. Adam saw this too and wasn't having it.

"Come on, talk to us," Adam insisted, "you know you can tell us anything." Adam reached across the table and took Jade's hand, Laura smiling at the show of support Adam was showing her. She also knew that unlike a request from herself, she technically couldn't refuse a request from Adam, as he was her primary master.

"I'm sorry, Master," Jade said almost in tears, her bare breasts jiggling as she did, since they were obviously all naked at the table. "I didn't want to burden you."

"Jade, you are never a burden, you know that," Laura said, shifting closer to her lover. "Please tell us."

"Please do not get upset with me," Jade asked pleadingly to both, "but you told me to tell you if I was unhappy and I must keep my word." Adam shot a look to Laura, having been worried about just this thing with a genie/slave in the house. Laura looked over and saw the look on Adam's face, fearing the worst.

"Why are you unhappy, Jade?" Laura asked.

"Are we too demanding of you?" Adam asked, wondering if now he'd been using her powers too much.

"No, Master!" she shouted back quickly, not wanting her master to retreat from the progress he'd been making in using her powers. "I just get so lonely!"

Both Adam and Laura looked at each other confused.

"But, Jade," Laura replied, "we see each other every day."

"Yes, but I'm alone so much," Jade said, letting it all come out now. "You are both gone for many hours, and I am here by myself. Djinns are not meant to be by themselves."

"What do you mean?" Adam asked still not getting it.

"Master, in olden days, genies were used as servants and masters of harems, things like that. There would normally be a house full of servants and women and others. Here, it is just us."

"Well, should we think about getting you a job?" Adam asked. Jade looked almost fearful, and Laura stepped up.

"Love, I think we're missing the point," she replied, trying to get a full understanding on what Jade was thinking. "She doesn't want to be around just anyone; she wants to be around us."

Jade looked at Laura and nodded, as always, Laura was very capable of understanding Jade's mindset.

"It is painful for genies when we are far from our masters," she explained. "At first, it was tolerable, but as our bond has grown, so has the pain."

"Oh, Jade," Laura said, cradling the genie in her arms, Jade's head resting on her breasts. "We're so sorry, we had no idea."

"I'm so sorry," Jade said, loving the warmth and affection she was receiving from Laura. "I never meant to burden you."

That was the final straw for Adam. He got up quickly and went to her side, kneeling next to Jade and Laura.

"Jade, look at me," he said forcefully, getting both women's attention as he took one of her hands in his. "Listen to me very carefully. You are not now, nor have you been, nor will you ever be a burden to us."

Jade looked at her master with all the love she had. Laura did as well, almost tearing up at the man she loved more than anything proving why she wanted to be his wife.

"If you aren't fully happy, we'll figure something out," Adam said reassuringly. "Don't ever be afraid to tell us something. We love you and want you to be happy."

Jade was now a complete heap of tears as her master's words touched her heart.

"Master, you've made me so happy. Both of you," she said reaching over to Laura. "I love you both so much. I'm sorry I get lonely. I promise I will work on it."

"Jade," Laura said with an almost maternal tone, "we will figure this out. Please don't worry."

"Ok," Jade said, still somewhat trembling.

"So, how do we fix this?" Laura asked, honestly looking for suggestions.

"I think I know," Adam said, having been thinking it over. "My firm has been offering to let people work from home for a few months for a little less pay. Since we don't really need the money anymore, I can talk to them and arrange it."

"Really, Master?!" Jade said with happy tears now taking the place of her sad ones.

"Adam, you'd do that?" Laura asked.

"Well," Adam said reflecting, "you can't work from home from the hospital. We don't really need the money anymore, but I do still wanna work, call it male pride or whatever. It's the best solution for everyone."

"Oh, Master!" Jade said, wrapping her arms around him tightly, "you'd really do this for me?"

"Of course I would," Adam said, getting the young genie to disengage from him for a second. "Look, with Laura and me getting married, we're going to be a family which includes you. Laura knows me well enough to know that there's nothing I wouldn't do for family." Laura nodded in agreement with Adam's words. "For a long time, it was just me and my grandfather until Laura took pity on me," Adam said with some sarcasm.

"Please..." said Laura, who never liked it when Adam said things like that.

"But, now," Adam said getting back to his point, "I have you both for my family. I promise you both, I'll never forget how lucky I am for that."

Now Laura moved to embrace Adam too, knocking him out of his chair and they were all on the floor. The two nude women were embracing and caressing him.

"Adam, I love you so much," Laura managed to get out while kissing Adam and Jade, while also being kissed by Jade.

"I love you guys, too," Adam said struggling to get the women temporarily off of him for a second having no success.

"I think," Jade said, looking over at Laura, "Master deservers a special reward." Laura looked back at the young genie with an evil grin and started whispering into her ear. Adam saw all this and couldn't hear what they were saying.

Soon, Jade's eyes glowed and suddenly all three were transported to a room filled with pillows, silk adornments, and low lighting. Adam found that he was still naked but looked up and saw that Jade and Laura were not. Jade was dressed in the same genie get up she'd been in when the orb had first been opened.

But now Laura was dressed the same, sheer enough to tantalize but not enough to show her amazing body fully. Adam was practically drooling.

"Do you like us, Master?" Jade asked with a smirk.

"Do you, Master?" Laura asked with a smile, clearly loving playing dress up. Adam could barely get a cogent thought together looking at the pair.

"Uh...uh..." Adam said, a look of amazement still on his face, making the two women smile.

"Good," Laura said, swaying with Jade. "Master should like his servants." They then started moving toward each other, while still keeping an eye toward Adam. They moved and grooved, both girls' hands moving over the other girl's bodies. This was about pure sensuality and seduction for both girls as they started lightly kissing each other.

Adam, still being naked in a sea of pillows, just kept looking at the two amazing women putting on a show for him. His cock was throbbing as they started slowly removing their thin garments, fondling and caressing as they went.

Soon, Laura's breasts were fully exposed, her nipples sticking out prominently on her body. Jade bent down to suck on one of them while Laura continued stripping Jade. Jade kept looking back at Adam as she sucked on Laura, moving from breast to breast.

Laura got Jade's outfit off, her DD breasts now exposed with her nipples now as pointy as Laura's. They then started kissing again, their outfits still hanging on their waists. They then turned their backs to Adam and shimmied out of their garments entirely now, their flawless asses now exposed to him.

They both looked over their shoulders, seeing that Adam was now rock hard. The girls than dropped to their knees and crawled over to him, stopping right in front of his throbbing cock.

"Is this for us, Master?" Laura asked with the tone of an innocent schoolgirl. Jade smiled at the persona that Laura was using and grabbed her master's dick.

"May we pleasure you, Master?" Jade asked with pleading eyes. "Will you allow us to pleasure your penis?"

Adam, his eyes still wide at the visual in front of him, nodded his head slowly, producing a smile on both women. Laura started lightly sucking on his cock while Jade focused on his sack, teasing and licking it. Adam kept thinking how much Laura's blowjob skills had improved, a wish she made to Jade. She kept constant suction on his cock and was able to deep throat him now, finding that it really turned her on.

Jade was sucking on one of Adam's testicles, rolling it around in her mouth while humming. She looked at Laura and they locked eyes, silently agreeing to switch. Jade's mouth now replaced Laura's on Adam's shaft, while Laura played with his balls and asshole.

Adam looked at the women servicing him and felt powerful. He actually felt like he was their lord and master for a moment, then immediately felt guilty for even thinking it. Laura looked at him as she was sucking on his pole and could tell immediately what he was thinking. Not through any wish she'd made to Jade, just knowing her man as well as she did. She smiled a bit, knowing what a good man he was.

"I think Master likes us," Laura said with a grin. "We love Master."

"Very much," Jade said, temporarily releasing one of his testicles.

"Can I ride you, Master?" Laura asked in the same voice she'd been using. "Can I use my body to bring you pleasure?" She didn't even bother waiting for an answer as she sat up and hovered her flower over her man's cock. It was so close that Adam could feel the heat of her pussy on his groin. Jade grabbed Adam's cock and pointed it up, allowing Laura to slide down onto him. Laura moaned as she was fully impaled and whispered something to Jade, who smiled and had her eyes glowing.

Suddenly, Laura's vaginal muscles tightened and pulsed, milking Adam's cock without Laura even moving.

"Does Master like my new ability?" Laura asked.

"Oh, my God!" was all Adam could get out, feeling tingles with the sensation. Then it got even better once Laura started riding on him. She stated slow at first, the sensation being electrifying for her too.

Jade smiled and moved up to Adam, offering him one of her heavy breasts to sample, which he was more than willing to do. Laura, even with the effort she was putting out with, saw Jade's enticing slit next to her, shining a bit with her arousal. She sunk a few fingers into her, causing Jade to buck against Laura's hand.

Adam saw this as well and really didn't know where to focus his eyes. On Jade's tits, on Laura's riding, or on Laura's fingerfucking? What a hard life Adam was leading.

Laura was feeling overwhelmed too, not the least of which because the wish she'd made was having an amazing effect on her as well, sending her into a screaming, violent orgasm.

"FUCKING SHIT!!!!" she said as she erupted. Adam and Jade both watched their lover's eyes roll back as she clearly experience ecstasy of the highest kind. After a minute, Laura returned to her senses and looked at the two she loved most in the world. "I think it's your turn to please Master," Laura indicated to Jade.

Jade smiled as she got on all fours, her perfect ass now presented to Adam like a gift.

"Will you take my asshole, master?" Jade asked in the same tone that her and Laura had been using.

Before Adam even answered, Laura made a quick wish and Jade's ass, and Adam's cock were instantly lubricated. Laura than whispered another wish to Jade, before turning back to Adam.

"She's ready for you, Master," Laura said with a devilish grin. Adam got up and lines his cock up to Jade's asshole, pushing in slowly, almost teasing his way until he hit bottom.

Once he did, he started noticing a familiar sensation. The same sensation he'd encountered in Laura's pussy was now in Jade's ass. The already tight passage was gripping and pulsing, sending waves of pleasure to both partners.

As Adam started thrusting, Laura got in front of Jade with her legs splayed out. Jade eagerly dived into Laura's pussy, loving being in the middle of the two's lovemaking. Laura for her part was keeping her eyes squarely on Adam as he continued buggering their genie. Jade was soon cumming hard from her anal cavity, making her shudder and groan into Laura's pussy, causing her to orgasm as well.

Adam just kept thrusting, really not knowing what else to do. Laura kept looking at him, licking her lips and fondling her perfect tits. Laura decided to up the ante.

"Fuck her, Master," Laura said with lust, "fuck her ass hard!"

"Yes, Master," Jade said, temporarily detached from Laura's creamy pussy, "fuck my butt! Fuck it so hard!"

Adam loved dirty talk, and this was all he needed to start pounding Jade like a mad man. He was grunting so loud, that it almost threatened to drown out the women. He soon found himself close to the mark, even though he could control it.

"I'm..." was all he managed to get out through the fury of his humping.

"Cum in her ass, Master!" Laura said, on the verge of another orgasm herself.

"Yes, cum in my ass, Master!" Jade pleaded. "Claim my ass with your seed, please!!"

With that, Adam released five big spurts of his sperm into Jade's rectum, causing an orgasm in her.

"UNGH!!" Jade grunted as Adam's seed flooded her, loving every loving wave. She collapsed once he was done, face planted into Laura's spasming cunt. Laura still had her wits about her and maneuvered around Jade's to suck Adam's cum out of her ass. Jade quivered at the feel and once Laura was done, moved around to enjoy a cummy kiss with her. Almost on cue, the two turned and looked at Adam with big smiles.

"Thank you, Master," they said simultaneously, before Jade transported them back home.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,699 Followers