All Comments on 'Unlimited Power Pt. 02'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LevitikanLevitikanover 2 years ago

That was a great 2nd part, I look forward to seeing what other great ideas for unique scenes you have.

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

Great story. Once again you bring life to your characters. Loving the story and characters.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Good, but too short!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did he forget the he's worth 50 million or did her ring cost more than that?

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 2 years ago

"For this," he told her, pulling a ring box out of his pocket. Inside was a whopper of a ring, far more than what he could've afforded

So, what happened to the 50 million trust fund?

3 star for loss of continuity.

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

The problem with unlimited power is the difficulty in coming up with conflicts to keep the story interesting. Will this really be a story or just a framework to string sex scenes together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Premise of the story has a lot of potential that has gone unrealized.

Not worth reading any further. 2 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Who the fuck says "un-woke" and means it? What is this drivel?

Falstaff60Falstaff602 months ago

Yeah, as Anonymous stated below, what happened to all the millions in the family trust that now he can't afford an engagement ring and they have to rip off their credit card company, basically stealing now?

TittyWalkerTittyWalker18 days ago

If Laura is going to go on working that whenever one does the other does thing might be a bit inconvenient.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES