Unlimited Power Pt. 04

Story Info
Here comes the bride...
912 words
4.66
24.2k
42

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,696 Followers

A few months after the genie harem, it was time for Adam and Laura's wedding. They'd decided on a small affair, Adam having no family and Laura wanting an intimate gathering. Her family and some friends was all they needed.

Adam's best friend from college was his best man while Laura's maid of honor was her younger sister, Rayna. Jade acted as a bridesmaid. Not only did Laura and Jade enjoy each other as fervent lovers, but they were true friends; watching shows and truly loving each other and each other's company.

They decided nothing fancy needed to happen for all this, Laura finding a judge to come over to perform. While her mother fussed that she wasn't having a religious ceremony, she seemed to genuinely like Adam and was happy for her. She weren't as sure when it came to their new friend, Jade.

In Laura's family's eyes, Laura and Adam seemed unusually close to her. It seemed like everywhere they saw them, Jade was always there. Laura's mother had asked her about the young woman, how they met her, what she did, everything. Laura told Adam about his mother's inquisition, and they knew they were gonna need a plan.

Two days before the wedding, the three lovers sat down and figured out Jade's "life". They decided to call her Jade Ireland, being a fairly innocuous name, and Jade liking the colors of the Irish flag. Adam made a wish, and she suddenly had a Social Security Card, US Passport, driver's license, and High School transcripts.

As far as a job, they needed something that would explain why she was always home, the cover being that she was staying with them to save money. Laura came up with the idea that she could be a Customer Service Rep so she could work from via computer and phone line.

All this seemed to quell Laura's mother's concerns, but she still seemed to look at Jade with a leery eye. The ceremony went off without a hitch, Laura looking beautiful in a gown that she and Jade dreamt up that showed all her best features perfectly. Once they'd exchanged our vows, Adam saw Jade's eyes glow.

Suddenly, everyone around them was frozen, just like the restaurant. Laura and Jade both had smiles on their faces while Adam looked confused.

"We thought that maybe we could have a 'private' ceremony for all of us," Laura suggested. "After all, you are kinda marrying both of us."

"If you want, Master," Jade said with a smile and a wink.

"Well, uh..." he said, looking around at all the frozen guests. "Sure."

"Good," Laura said whispering to Jade again. "With the power vested in me by me," as Jade's eyes glowed again, "I declare us to be man, wife and wife."

As she finished, suddenly all their clothes had disappeared.

"I think you should kiss the brides, Master," Jade said.

Adam stepped up and kissed Laura deeply, Laura's hand moving immediately to her husband's ass. Laura than released him and Jade kissed him deeply, choosing to cop a feel of his growing genitals instead. The two women than kissed, their hand roaming over their bodies. They then turned and looked at Adam.

"Ready to make it official?" Laura asked, as she propped herself up on the alter. Adam was now rock hard, and Laura needed no more lubrication to slide easily onto her husband's cock. "Mmmm, you always feel so good, baby."

"So do you," Adam replied. This was no furious fuck on their wedding alter. This was love making, pure and simple. Adam withdrew and reentered slowly and lovingly into Laura who loved the feeling of her husband filling her.

Jade was no bystander to all this. She was rubbing, kissing, and nibbling at both during their love making. She was also rubbing herself during this, feeling it was appropriate to look to her own pleasure as well. The lovemaking was full of passion, slow burning and beautiful. A few minutes of this had Laura cumming.

"Oh, God!" Laura said, with Adam's cock in her pussy and Jade's mouth on her breast as she gushed. Her fluids erupted on his manhood as she looked into the eyes of her new husband, full of love and pleasure. She looked over at Jade and decided it was her turn. Jade and Laura switched places and Adam sunk his dick into the genie's inviting pussy.

They continued the same pace that he and Laura had set, gentle lovemaking between them. Laura decided she'd drop to her knees and give Adam a rim job, genuinely liking playing with his ass. Adam felt Laura's tongue and made his kisses with Jade that more passionate.

Jade for her part was just relishing the feeling of the moment. From being in captivity in her orb to being a loving partner to these two people was more than she could've ever hoped for. This was enough to get her close to cumming.

"I'm gonna cum, Master," Jade said softly. "Cum with me."

Adam started fucking her a bit harder, enough to send him over the edge with Jade, who moaned as she felt his semen splash against her insides. She began making out hard with Adam as Laura got off her knees, soon joining the two in a threesome kiss. They all smiled and giggled while looking out at their frozen friends and family.

Out of sight of the trio, Laura's mother's eye twitched.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,696 Followers