Unlimited Power Pt. 06

Story Info
A pair of reunions and some hard truths.
4.8k words
4.68
18.4k
42

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,696 Followers

It was three months after that, Adam was in the grocery store, getting some things for the house. While, of course, he could've just wished them up, he also realized that if none of them were ever seen at a grocery store, people would think something was off. He was getting some fruit and whipped cream for the "dessert" he was going to have with the girls that night when he felt a tapping on his shoulder.

He turned around and saw Laura's mother standing in front him. He was shocked beyond belief, but she steadied him a bit.

"Don't be upset," she said softly. "I followed you here."

"What are you doing here?" Adam asked quietly. "Does Laura know you're here?"

"No," she admitted, "she is still not taking my calls. I was hoping you would talk to her." Adam thought for a second before answering her.

"Before I do that," he said, deciding not to this, "I'd like to know what you intend to say to her."

"That is between me and my daughter," Laura's mother said firmly. Adam just shook his head.

"No, no, no," he said quickly, "she may be your daughter, but she's my wife and I'm not gonna let you do more damage to her than you already have."

"I know she believes I hurt her, I talked to Rayna."

"It isn't that she believes you hurt her," Adam corrected, "you did. Badly. So, I'm gonna ask again, what are your intentions?"

Laura's mother may have been frustrated by her son-in-law, but she was also slightly impressed that he wasn't bending to her will and was standing up for his daughter.

"I will not tell you that, but I will promise that I will cause her no more pain," Laura's mother told him. Adam thought for a few moments before nodding.

"Ok, here's what I'll do," Adam offered. "I'll tell Laura and Jade we're going out to eat tonight. You be there waiting for us at a table, and we'll see how it goes."

"I would rather meet her at your house," Laura's mother stated with Adam shaking his head.

"If we do this, it's in a public place so we don't have a repeat of last time." Laura's mother nodded at the logic of it. "Deal?"

"Very well," Laura's mother acceded. Adam told her where to meet them and what time to be there. She told him she would be there as she left. Adam pondered how to handle this, ultimately deciding not to tell Laura beforehand, fearing that if he did, she might not come.

It wasn't too terribly hard to convince the girls to eat out that night. They got dressed nice and we walked into a local restaurant we knew. I was smart enough to pick a place where they knew us so that Laura would be less likely to cause a scene. We got to the host stand and were told our table was ready. We rounded the corner and there was Laura's mother.

"Mother!" Laura said loudly, causing a few tables to stir.

"You had to bring her?" Laura's mother asked snippily.

"How dare you..." Laura got out before Adam stopped her.

"Babe, sit," Adam said, holding his wife by the arm, "please."

Laura look at Adam and saw the hope in his eyes. She than looked over at Jade and saw the same with her. Relenting, she sat down diagonally from her mother with Jade sitting next to her. Adam, out of options, sat down next to her mother.

"Hi, everyone!" the friendly server chirped, coming up to the table. "Can I start you all off with something to drink?"

"Wine," Adam said quickly. "Red. Any kind."

He nodded quickly and departed.

"You set this up?" Laura said, looking at her husband with annoyance.

"Kinda," he admitted. "You're mom came to me."

"Well, we're here," Laura said, taking a water from the server and sipping on it. "What do you have to say?" The daggers she was giving her mother could be felt by all at the table, but her mother wasn't one to get flustered.

"First of all," she said softly, but firmly. "I will admit, I could've handled the situation better."

"I would certainly think so," Laura said, full of acid on her tongue.

"Laura, be civil," her mother shot back.

"Oh, like you were?" Laura shot back as the server got their wine sorted out.

"Would you like any appetizers?" he said brightly, noting that Adam was indicating him over to whisper to him.

"I'd stay as far from this table as possible for a while if you value your sanity."

"Yes, sir." He then quickly retreated.

"Well?" Laura said, looking at her mother with a determination and fury that Jade or even Adam had never seen.

"Look, Laura," she said sternly, but with a degree of softness attached. "I may have overreacted a tad."

"A tad?!" Laura said in a louder voice than Adam would've liked.

"Laura, you tell me that you and have a genie that you two cheat on each other with," her mother got out before Laura snapped back at her.

"Mother, it's not cheating," she replied forcefully and mutedly enough not to stir up anyone at the other tables.

"You are both sleeping with people outside of marriage," Laura's mother snapped back. "That is adultery."

"This is a waste of time," Laura said gathering her purse, preparing to leave.

"Wait, please," Laura's mother said, seeming to know she went too far. Laura stopped for a second.

"What for?" Laura asked, "so you can insult us all some more? I'm not subjecting my husband or Jade to this."

"I think it may be time for you to say what you came to say," Adam spoke up. "Cause I'm with Laura, I won't stay here and hear you insult the two women I love most in the world." Even in anger, Laura flashed a smile at him, reaffirming every reason she married him. Jade also smiled at him, loving every time her master said something sweet like that.

Laura's mother just sat there, motionless, not saying a word. Adam took charge again.

"You came to me," Adam said, "you asked me to get Laura here and I did. Now tell her what you want to tell her, or I'm not stopping her from leaving," he warned. Laura's mother saw the look of determination on his face and knew he was serious. She took a deep breath and faced her daughter.

"Laura, I love you," Laura's mother said, "I only want what's best for you."

Laura looked at her mother, but put her hands toward Jade and Adam, both grasping each of her hands.

"They are what's best for me," Laura said plainly. "These two make me happier than I've ever been before. They make me feel full of joy, love, and happiness. And I know they support me in whatever I do."

"I support you," Laura's mother said, "I put you through medical school."

"Pushing and prodding all the way," Laura clapped back. "You pushed me, but never supported me. You pushed Rayna into finance, even though she hates it and me into medicine."

"You hate medicine?" Laura's mother asked.

"I don't and you're missing the point," Laura said exasperated, "I love what I do, but I never felt like you had my back, you just pushed on it." Laura took a sip of wine and continued. "Rayna wanted to go into teaching, but you pushed her into finance and banking. I'll tell you right now, she hates it, and whether she admits it or not, she resents you for making her do it."

"I never made her," Laura's mother said defensively.

"You threatened to cut her off if she changed majors, mother!" Laura said exasperated. "What do you call that?"

"I just wanted my girls to succeed," she reflexed.

"At what cost?" Laura told her. "You've lost one daughter and are on the verge of losing another. Was it worth it?"

Laura's mother than put on an expression that the trio had never seen before.

Remorse.

Laura's mother started tearing up a bit as it was now clear to her how much she stood to lose. Laura remained stoic while Jade and Adam were almost feeling sorry for her, but not quite.

"I know you think I've been too hard on you girls," Laura's mother admitted. "I only wanted what was best for you."

"I get that," Laura said taking a slight sympathetic tone. "But I'm a grown woman now. I'm successful, I'm a doctor, and I'm married. All the things you wanted for me. Exactly how you wanted it? Maybe not. But this is my life."

"I understand that," Laura's mother said tepidly, "I just don't want you hurt."

"Mother, you're the one who hurt me," Laura said back quickly. "These two people are the two people I love and trust more than anyone in the world, even Rayna. They will never hurt me. You on the other hand..."

Adam could see the server out of the corner of his eye that he was trying to see if it was ok to come back to the table yet. Adam lightly shook his head, letting him know to avoid as Laura's mother started talking.

"How can you say I hurt you?" she said in defense. "I've given you everything. Everything was for my daughters."

"But you thought because you helped us, that you had the right to control us," Laura said. Clearly this was no longer just about a thruple relationship, bisexuality, or even a genie. This was part of a much larger issue for her. "I'm a strong, independent woman, and yes, you are a big reason behind that," she said, making Laura's mother grin a bit. "But now you need to realize that I'm a strong, independent woman and I'm not gonna live my life just to make you happy."

"I never expected that from you," Laura's mother shot back defensively, surprised that she thought her daughter really though she was trying to control her.

"You certainly made it seem that way," Laura shot back. "I'm going to tell you right now and this will be the last time," she said taking a sip of wine to keep her nerves up. "I will not have negativity like this in my life. Either you embrace who I am and who I have in my life, or you can go."

"You don't mean that," Laura's mother said with a hint of nervousness.

"I do," Laura said with determination. "Either be part of my life and embrace who I am, or let's go our separate ways so we no longer hurt each other."

"Daughter, please," she said almost pleadingly back.

"I mean it," Laura said with determination, "I'm not gonna let you hurt me, Rayna, or the people I love. So you need to decide."

Laura's mother was twiddling her thumbs a bit now. A woman so used to putting others on edge, now she was the one on the spot.

"Can I say something, please?" Jade said, startling everyone. Laura nodded at her and she started. "Ma'am, I know how much you love your daughters," she said addressing Laura's mother, "and I know how much they love you. You are part of their inner strength and determination. They are the best result possible of all your hard work and dedication. Now they're ready to flourish. Maybe it's not everything you'd hoped for," she said, making everyone at the table squirm a bit, "but its still beautiful. You're daughter found a wonderful partner and he was loving and trusting enough to allow me to join their love. While I will always have to defer to Adam as my master, know that I will never let anything harm or hurt your daughter either."

All three then saw something they couldn't believe, something none of them had ever seen before, not even at the wedding. It was a tear in Laura's mother's eye. She then looked at her daughter in a new light. She saw all her beauty, all her ferocity, all her determination, all her love, and all her courage.

"Oh, darling," Laura's mother said, looking at her daughter, who herself was starting to tear up, looking at her mother. In a flash, both women got up from the table, went to the side near Jade and hugged each other tightly, tears coming from both of them.

"I'm so sorry, darling," Laura's mother said emotionally.

"I love you, mother," Laura said back, gripping her mother tightly.

Adam looked at the two hugging and breathed a sigh of relief. He saw Jade looking at the two and smiling, then turning to see Adam's reaction. Adam mouthed out the words "thank you" to her, making Jade smile again. The two family members then broke the tight hug as Laura's mother looked at Jade.

"Jade?" Laura's mother asked the genie with tears in her eyes still.

"Yes?" Jade replied in her typically friendly manner looking up at the woman curiously.

"Thank you for your words," she replied with sincerity and feeling. "I...I..." she said trying to find her words. "I owe you an apology as well," she said, having admittedly misread this "woman". "Thank you for reminding me who my daughter is."

Both Laura and her mother, reached out to Jade to join in the hug. Adam just sat there and smiled, indicating to the server it was safe now to approach. He also said a silent "thank you" to whatever power made that miracle happen.

After that, things started returning to "normal" for the trio. They settled into a regular routine of domesticity, punctuated with as much fucking as humanly possible. While at first, it was Jade that was driving most of this, the young djinn having an unquenching sex drive, it soon took over Adam and Laura too.

There was never a day without sex, ever. While sometimes it was just oral or light petting, more often it involved hard fucking in as many holes as either girl could fit a dick into. Laura had become much more comfortable with her attraction toward women, often asking Adam or Jade to wish up a bevy of women for them all to enjoy. One night, she was involved in a daisy chain involving a dozen women with Adam in the center, jerking himself to the sight.

That shouldn't suggest that the passion had diminished between the married couple. Far from it. Both were still passionate for each other and made love to each other more than anyone else, even Jade. Jade for her part had settled well into the modern world. The technology that had eluded her full understanding at the start was now being used effortlessly for the most part. Since Adam had started working from home, she'd taken to being a defacto assistant for him, helping with his designs. The occasional blowjob and fuck session didn't hurt either.

Laura's mother, while still not fully on board with their lifestyle, was at least more understanding and seemed to embrace Jade to an extent as a "daughter". The one person they hadn't heard from in a while was Rayna. Ever since her first visit with the trio, she'd been oddly silent. It took Laura two hours to convince her to come and visit. One second into her visit when she arrived at their house, they understood why.

Rayna was pregnant.

The three just looked at her stunned as Rayna was awkwardly standing in the doorway.

"Gonna let the pregnant lady in?" she said, trying to ease the tension. It didn't work. The three let her pass and they all sat in the living room, trying to connect all the dots.

"So..." Adam said trying to break up the silence that had taken over the house for the last three minutes.

"Ok, I'll make it plain for you guys," Rayna said, steeling herself to the inevitable. "Yes, I'm pregnant, and before you go asking the obvious question, yes, it was Adam's double."

It was out there now. The obvious was now apparent and no one knew how to handle it.

"Well, that happened," Adam said, trying to take the air out of the room with little success.

"You're pregnant with my husband's baby?" Laura said with a raised eyebrow.

"No," Rayna said back quickly and defensively. "Yes," she added, admitting that it was true. "Kinda?"

"You didn't use protection?!" Laura said, almost shouting.

"I was on the pill!" Rayna shouted back. "I'm just as shocked by this as you are. Why do you think I kept ducking you? I was trying to wrap my head around this and I'm still not succeeding very well."

"Oh, my God," Laura said, stunned by everything that'd happened. She was almost hyperventilating, causing worry from Adam and Jade. "I mean, oh my, God!"

"Laura, I'm sorry," Rayna said to her sister almost sobbing. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"I know, I know," Laura replied, burying her head in her hands, trying to make sense of her world again. "Oh, my God."

"Laura," Rayna said meekly to her big sister with tears in her eyes. This had the immediate effect of lowering all of her defenses and causing her to get up and sit down next to Rayna, the two of them embracing in a swell of tears and love. "I'm so sorry," Rayna managed to get out again throughout it all.

"I know, baby, I know," her sister said with empathy while wiping away her sister's tears.

"I never meant to hurt you," Rayna started again, "I fucked everything up!"

"We'll get through this together," Laura said in her typical reassuring manner, looking her sister right in the eyes. Rayna nodded as she wiped away most of her tears before she realized there were two other people in the room, one of whom she had no idea what to say to.

"Adam?" Rayna said in a low tone.

"Yeah?" he replied, still kind of lost in his own world with this latest development.

"How are you doing with this?" Laura asked, the question that all three of the women wanted to know the answer too, Jade in particular worried about her master. After all, it was her magic that led to this in the first place.

"Yeah..." he said slowly, "I don't think I'm in any frame of mind to answer that yet."

"Are you angry at me?" Rayna said, almost sounding like a chastised schoolgirl.

"I don't think I am," he said unsure if he was being honest or not, "but honestly, I'm not really sure. Kind of a lots happened here."

"Adam," Rayna said soulfully, "I never meant to hurt you, Laura, or Jade," she said with sincerity. "This just happened, and I'm gonna be honest, I don't regret it."

That comment took Laura and Jade a bit by surprise as Rayna continued.

"I've always felt you were an amazing man and was always envious of Laura for finding you before I did," she said in honesty, making Adam blush a bit. "I had my greatest dream fulfilled and now I'll have an amazing child to bless my life, and maybe..."

"Maybe what?" Laura said, unsure where she was going with this.

"Maybe it could be all of ours," Rayna suggested. While Jade with her pseudo psychic abilities knew what was coming, causing a grin on her face, Adam and Laura were confused.

"How's that?" Adam said, beating Laura to the punch.

"Well..." Rayna said, hoping she'd get this far with the three of them, without her being thrown out of the house by Laura, "I mean, this baby is part Adam, at least sort of right?"

All three looked at Jade for an answer to that question.

"Biologically," she said softly, "your child is Adam's. The clone was an exact match of him in every way."

"Oy..." was all Adam could muster out. "So, I'm gonna be a father basically?" Jade just shrugged and nodded as Laura and Adam took this in.

"Look, I'm not asking for anything," Rayna said plainly. "I can raise this child all on my own..." she managed to get out before Laura stopped her.

"We're here for you, whatever you need or want," Laura quickly shouted out, her hands in her sister's. "You know we love you and we'll support you, right Adam?"

"Yeah," Adam said a bit unsteady. "Here to help."

"Well, I'm thinking of getting a job around here so you guys will be able to see the baby," Rayna offered. "I mean, if you want to."

"Of course!" Laura said without a moment's hesitation, surprising Adam and even Jade. "I mean, you're my sister and I'm apparently gonna be an aunt and a stepmom."

"Not a stepmother," Rayna said, "Godmother?"

"Ooh!" Laura exclaimed as she hugged her sister deeply again. "Well, if you want, you can always move in here."

"Really?!" Rayna said almost excitedly, "you'd be ok with that?"

"Of course!" Laura said quickly. "I know Jade would love to have you around and I'm sure Adam won't object."

"Actually..." Adam said sharply while raising his hand to get some attention. Too many decisions were being made without him and it had to stop. "I have an issue here."

"What issue?" Laura asked confused. Jade was more reserved, knowing where Adam was gonna go, and slightly agreeing.

"Look, in the span of 15 minutes, I'm gonna be a father, sort of," Adam said plainly. "I have no idea how to feel about any of this, I'm sorry but I don't. My sister-in-law is having my baby and I really don't know how to be right now."

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,696 Followers
12