Unlimited Power Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women were all in silence. They'd always known Adam to be quiet and stoic, but now they saw that despite the fact that the sisters were ok, at least outwardly, that he wasn't. Rayna was trembling from nervousness and Laura truly had no idea what was going on in Adam's head. Jade was just waiting for him to get to the real issue that was buried in there.

"Are you saying you don't want to be the baby's father?" Rayna asked out of concern. Jade and Laura both shot her a look, that she probably had taken him too far too fast.

"No, I'm just..." Adam said, trying to organize his thoughts, "I don't know how to feel about all this. It's so sudden and weird."

"Any weirder then me coming home to a genie?" Laura said somewhat sharply. Adam didn't take the bait.

"Yes, our lives have been surrounded by weirdness, I know that. And I think for the most part, I've gone along with it. Even when Rayna wanted to sleep with a clone me, I didn't object. But..."

Both sisters saw that Adam was truly conflicted and they knew in their hearts that what he was saying was valid. Laura was so worried about her sister, she'd forgotten how hard this must be for Adam. She almost cursed herself for not thinking of her husband in all this. Jade came to the rescue.

"Since I'm not sure Master will say it, I will. I'm sorry, Master," she said taking his hand, but knowing what was coming needed to be said. "His real fear is that Rayna moving in will complicate things for your marriage."

"How?" Laura said, genuinely confused. Jade would've been excused for rolling her eyes as she continued.

"Laura, your sister is impregnated with your husband's seed. Maybe he himself wasn't with her, but his essence was. He's worried that Rayna will want him again and cause problems between all of you."

While Laura was stunned, Rayna wasn't. She fully admitted to herself that she still wanted Adam and was still jealous of her sister and to a lesser extent Jade, that they had unlimited access to him. She wasn't going to throw herself at him, but it was tempting.

"Is that true?" she asked of both Adam and Rayna.

"Yes," Adam said, secretly glad that Jade had spilled it all out. Laura turned and looked at Rayna, who couldn't look her sister in the eye, giving her the answer she needed.

"Oh, fuck," Laura said, sinking back onto the couch.

"Laura," Rayna said grabbing her sister's hand. "I would never..."

"But you want to..." Laura said softly, "right?!"

"I'd never jeopardize your marriage," Rayna said honestly. Laura shot a look to Jade who affirmed Rayna's statement. Laura took a deep breath while gathering her thoughts.

"Why Adam?" she asked Rayna almost incredulously. Rayna looked almost confused by her question.

"For all the same reasons you both love him," she said more defensively then she probably should've, "he so kind, considerate, nice, not to mention good looking as fuck," she explained while Adam blushed. "Sis, I meant it when I said I'd never hurt your marriage, but I won't lie either. I am in love with Adam and maybe I always will be."

That statement just hung in the air for a few tense moments. Laura had no idea how to broach this, neither did Adam. So Jade stepped up and sat next her.

"I understand," Jade said in an almost maternal tone. "Since I've known him, it's pretty clear to see what attributes Laura and yourself both found in him," looking back at Adam, who was practically blushing. "While I'm conditioned to love him, I'm certain I would've fallen for him anyway. He has a loving heart and tenderness that I'm sure appealed to you both."

"It did," Laura said in acknowledgement, looking at her husband while absorbing everything that'd happened in the last 15 minutes.

"None of this is easy, but we need to think of Rayna's child I think before any other consideration," Jade said with all three of the others agreeing. "Now Rayna," she said turning to her, "do you want Adam to be the father of your child?"

"He is the father!" Laura shot up saying, Jade calming her.

"Biologically, yes Laura, but we need to know if Rayna or Adam for that matter, want him to be his actual father or more of an uncle or Godparent as you call it."

Laura sat down and nodded, acknowledging this was important. They all looked at Rayna who took a deep breath.

"I can't force Adam to take on the role of father," she said plainly, looking sorrowful at Adam. "I'd love him to, but this would need to be his decision. I can't force it on him."

Everyone turned to Adam, except Jade who wanted to hear from one other person first before Adam responded.

"Laura?" Jade said simple, but maybe a bit more firmly then typical. She loved her greatly, but her loyalty was to Adam and now there was a baby to be considered.

"Uh..." Laura got out trying to find the right words and failing. She wanted to support her sister and her child, but this was unreal. "I really don't know. I mean, Adam and I weren't ever really gonna have kids," she said in honesty, the both of them deciding against it before Jade had ever come along. "Now he's gonna be a father to a child that's not even mine?" she asked, not in a harsh tone, more of a tone of fear and confusion. "It's a lot to take."

"That's very true," Jade replied, now seeming to be more of a psychologist then a genie.

"But I want to be there for my sister," Laura replied softly, holding Rayna's hand, "and I don't want her child to be out a father. So I guess, I'm in," she said, not fully sure herself if she really meant it. But it apparently satisfied Jade, knowing Laura's heart before she turned to Adam, rejoining his side.

"Adam, I know you've had the world fall from the sky on you and you have thousands of questions running through your head," she said, taking his hand into hers as he nodded that this was the case. "You never asked for this and we all understand that, but here we are and we must deal with it. You have been so strong for all of us and we need you to be once more. I think I'm correct in saying we will all have a piece of raising this child," Jade said looking back at the other girls, even though she knew what they were all thinking.

Both women nodded in the affirmative as Jade continued, both women being fine in letting Jade carry the ball for this.

"But you're the only male, the only man who will be close to him or her," Jade said softly. "Adam, can you do this for us?"

While Adam was still worried about the long-term implications of Rayna moving in, he also had a strong sense of duty and knew what he had to do.

"Well, I mean," Adam said, trying to organize his thoughts. "Of course, I'll be there for..."

"Oh FUCK!" Rayna said, jumping up from the couch hurryingly.

"What?!" Laura said, concerned about her sister.

"I think something's wrong..."

12