All Comments on 'Unlimited Power Pt. 06'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lone_HawkLone_Hawkabout 2 years ago

Now that was a twist I was not expecting. Loving the story and looking forward to the next chapter!

sucksexfulsucksexfulabout 2 years ago

“Oh FUCK!” ….a cliff hanger. 😈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh do you suck for cutting it off there 🤬! Great twist and never even had a clue about that one. I can’t wait to get to the next chapter. Another great chapter to a fun and inventive story. I still get a laugh when I think about how he extracted Jade from her orb. Very inventive mind you have there.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 2 years ago

Great series! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, sorry, abusive parents like that don't just magically become completely different people - even at hearing a genie's words.

caveman21936caveman21936about 1 year ago

No !@$#!@!$ way would I bring my wife somewhere without telling her that her toxic mother would be there.

FseriesFseries8 months ago

Adam didn’t sleep with her, he should just wish the rayna clone Adam thing never happened and Laura and Rayna wouldn’t have any knowledge of the liaison and the subsequent pregnancy. Then there’s no child, which isn’t his, and he doesn’t have to worry about something he shouldn’t be responsible for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES