Unlimited Power Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,699 Followers

Rayna was so overcome with what Adam was saying, she started the tears again, but of happiness this time.

"But now, Laura is suggesting that you virtually move in and become a..." Adam said looking for words that sounded right.

"Sister wife?" Laura said, trying to help.

"Basically," Adam replied. "I know our relationship is already pretty unconventional, Jade here helping that," he said, causing Jade's cheeks to blush. "I mean we're basically in a three-way marriage from the way I see it."

Jade was touched that in Adam's heart, he truly considered her his wife the same as Laura. Laura reached over and took Jade's hand, silently telling her that she felt the same way as Adam.

"So," Adam said, trying to get to his point, "if we're gonna go down this road, everyone needs to have a say in this," he said clearly. "Jade?"

"Oh," she said, not expecting to go first, "well, here I go think you all say," Jade still trying to master modern vernacular. "My primary loyalty always has to be to Adam as you know. He is my master and must always be my primary focus. Laura, you are my favorite person and I love you deeply and I'm honored that you both see and treat me as an equal, not as a mindless slave that can provide for you both."

Laura teared up again as well as she said that.

"Rayna," she said, turning to the person in question, "in you, I see everything wonderful about Laura," she told her, "With maybe a little more sassiness," she said with a wink, which caused Rayna to smile. "If you really want this, want to join us, I have no objections. I would be honored."

Rayna smiled warmly at the genie as Adam continued.

"Laura?"

Rayna looked at her sister nervously, knowing that this was difficult for her.

"Well, Adam's right, we don't have a "typical" relationship," she admitted. "But it is a loving one. It always has been. When Jade came into our lives, I wondered if it would hurt us in the long run, but nothing could be further from the truth."

Jade's eyes sparkled at Laura's words, feeling very happy that she saw her as an asset to the love that she shared with Adam.

"Ray," Laura said turning to her sister. "You're my baby sister and I love you so much," she told her honestly. "Before Adam and Jade came along, there was no one I cared about more or loved more then you."

Rayna felt her chest tighten at Laura's words.

"Adam's right," she admitted, "part of the reason I gave the suggestion that you be with him was out of guilt. But I'm gonna be honest, I'm not ashamed of what happened. Maybe I should be, but I'm not. I love you so much and part of me felt good that I could show you physically, not just emotionally. I want you in my life, in our lives," she said, indicating to both Adam and Jade. "But now you know that in joining us, you're essentially bound not only to Adam, but to me and Jade too, and I have no clue how you feel about that."

Jade did know but kept quiet for the moment as Laura continued.

"If you want to stay with us, be with all of us, I promise I will love you as my sister, my friend, and..." she said, trembling with some fear with her final words, "my wife."

Rayna was stunned. While she did like what Laura and her shared a few nights passed, far more then she ever would've admitted to anyone before now, she had no clue that Laura felt even an ounce of the same. Jade was shocked too at how far Laura was willing to go. She knew that Laura loved her sister, but honestly wasn't expecting that.

Adam was stunned too, his wife basically saying she not only had no problem with her sister being one of Andy's "wives", but now indicated that she may want to be more physical with her sister as well. Adam's head was spinning as he looked over at Rayna, making clear to her that it was her turn.

"I'm..." she said trembling, "I'm sorry, I'm a little overwhelmed," she said, trying to regain her senses and get her brain working again, rather that her heart or vagina. "I can't believe all this. You're all willing to take me in after everything," she said, holding up her hand when everyone was about to object to her characterization of events. "I'm sorry, but I'm not over my guilt completely, yet."

"You don't have anything to feel guilty about," Laura said reassuringly.

"Maybe," Rayna said unconvincingly, "but that's something I need to work through. So, let's deal with the issue at hand," she said, trying to be logical. "There's no question I love you guys, you too Jade, and would love nothing more than to move in here and make my life with all of you."

Jade and Laura smiled as Adam was waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"But I did mean what I said before, I'm not gonna do anything that fucks up you guys' relationship any more than it already has," Rayna throwing up her hands to stop the inevitable comments from the rest. She then looked at Adam. "I want you," she said looking at his eyes. "I've wanted you for a long time. I've masturbated to you more times than I can count. Other than getting our baby back, there's nothing in the world I want more then to be yours," she said with her heart pumping fast. "But I have to know this could work. I have to know that everyone is ok with this before we go any further, because I know that once I've had you, I'll never want another man ever."

This struck Adam like a bullet, but before he could respond, Laura spoke up.

"Baby, Jade and I already told you we wanted you to join us," she said, rubbing her sister's hand.

"But Adam hasn't," she said plainly. "We know where we all stand now," meaning the women, "but I want to know what Adam wants," now looking straight at him again. "Do you want another wife? Do you really want me, or do you just feel sorry for me?"

Adam was now on the spot, and they all knew it. Rayna hated putting him in this position, but she had to know. Adam took a deep breath and looked at Rayna. Sure, he'd always found her attractive, he had eyes after all. But she was his girlfriend's sister and he loved Laura. Now he had the chance for both, and he had to figure this out.

"Rayna, you're a beautiful woman in every sense of the word," he told her honestly. "I have no idea what you see in me just like I have no idea what Laura does," he said, Laura almost crying at the admission. "I do want to make you happy, but my first duty is always gonna be to Laura," he told them all. "I'm sorry, but it's true. Jade knows and accepts that with us. Do you?"

Rayna bit her cheek for a second before her answer came forward.

"Adam, I've always known that Laura would come first," she told him honestly. "Like I said, I'd never to anything to hurt your marriage or your relationship with Jade. If that means I'm the "third" wife, then so be it. I'd rather have a small part of your heart then none at all."

Adam took these words hard. He wasn't trying to rank the women in importance really, just trying to make sure who the alpha woman was in his mind. Rayna saw the look on Adam's face, wrestling with what he just heard.

"Adam," she said softly, "I didn't mean to imply that you don't care about me. I know you do for even entertaining any of this," she said, genuinely grateful. "All I'm trying to say is that I know Laura is always gonna come first in your heart before me, before Jade too," she said, looking at Jade who nodded in acknowledgement, understanding that Laura would always be the prime woman of Adam's life.

"I mean..." Adam said, knowing that nothing that Rayna said was true. "Yes, it's true, Laura's my soulmate and I know it." He looked at his wife, Laura knowing Adam had told her that so many times and meaning it every time. "That doesn't mean I love Jade less, just that I love her different. Just like I lo..." he said, catching himself.

The realization hit him like a freight train and all the women were shocked. Jade hadn't read that in Adam, at least not the way he currently meant, and Laura looked at him, now knowing he may be coming around to the proposal she'd made. Rayna was shocked, thinking it was impossible that Adam had deep feelings for her. Adam decided to keep going, cat halfway out of the bag.

"Ray, you know how important you are to me," Adam told her, "You know that I care about you."

"But do you love me?" Rayna asked pointedly.

"As a sister, yes. I really don't know about the rest," I told her plainly. "It's not exactly like I had reason too up till now."

"But you knew how I felt..." Rayna replied.

"I knew enough that you wanted to spend a night with my doppelganger, not that you wanted..." Adam said trailing off. He was coming close to attacking her and he knew it, which was the last thing he wanted to do at that moment. "I'm sorry, I..." Adam said, putting his head to his hands.

"Baby..." Laura said, now really worried about her husband.

"I don't...I don't get this," Adam said, confused. "How does this happen?" he asked no one in particular as he looked up at the women on the other end. "It was improbable enough that I met Laura and for whatever reason, she fell for me. Then I wind up with a genie in an orb, due to some ancient family legends and God knows what else. Then, for the kicker, my goddess of a wife's younger sister, who's also a goddess, who carried my child, now wants to devote herself to me."

Adam took some deep breaths, and no one chimed in, correctly thinking he wasn't done.

"What makes me so special?" he asked, honestly not knowing. "Why do I deserve this? Why do I deserve three incredible women who wanna stand up and say, "I'm his"? Why?"

His statement/rant hit all the girls hard and differently. Laura saw in him everything she'd fallen in love with in the first place. So good, so noble, so vulnerable. Jade saw in her master a true appreciation of what he had. A genie would be enough in anyone's life, but having a woman like Laura and now her equally wonderful sister? He didn't inflate with ego, he felt unworthy. Which is what made him more than worthy in her eyes.

Rayna saw different. She saw that he did truly love her, and he really had no idea why she loved him. Now she also knew he didn't know why Laura loved him either. Jade had too but knew the genie well enough by now to know that she'd be just as devoted to him whether she had to or not. Now she looked at Adam, her sister's husband, the man she loved, and saw in him all the reasons she'd fallen for him. She had to tell him.

"Adam?" she said, getting his face off of his hands. Rayna got up and walked over to him, kneeling in front of him. "I never realized it," she said simply. "I never realized you really didn't know. But you don't, do you? You really don't know why Laura and I fell for you, do you?"

She looked back at her sister, who nodded at her, knowing this should've all been said to him a long time ago.

"Adam, you are not normal," Rayna said plainly, "normal guys see girls like us," indicating all three of the women in front of him, "and all they see is a pretty face and a good figure," she said looking at herself, noting Adam looking over the women too. "Ok, a great figure," she said trying to break the tension, "but you don't. Yes, you know we're hot, but you treat us like we're smart, driven, determined equals."

"There's plenty of guys that do that," Adam said dismissively.

"Not as many as you think," Laura said, standing up and going to Adam's other side. "She's right, babe. You are rare. Rarer than you think. You're a good-looking guy, but on our first date, you were the first guy I'd been with since middle school that didn't focus on my tits and ass all night. You actually looked me and listened to me. I wasn't just a pretty girl to add a notch to your belt. It was very easy to fall for you, baby."

"Wow..." Adam said, astonished that Laura had that bad of luck with guys before him.

"I remember," Rayna said, recalling her own memories, "when I first met you. Laura had told me you were a really good guy, and I didn't believe her. Do you remember I wore that tube top that day?" she asked Adam who admitted that he did. "I wore it to see if I could entice you away from Laura, thinking you were just another horn dog. I was so wrong."

She took Adam's hand and encapsulated it in hers. She knew this was her one shot to get what she'd always wanted, and she wasn't gonna screw it up.

"I saw you only had eyes for Laura, that you truly cared about more than just her body. I'll admit it," she said looking over the other women as well, "I masturbated to you that night. I came so hard, just at the thought of having a guy like you." Adam's eyes grew wide at the admission, never suspecting then Rayna's feelings.

Laura had a more surprising reaction to the statement. Her pussy became flooded, thinking how hot it was that her husband got that kind of reaction from her sister, their first night meeting.

"I want this," Rayna told him, "I want you, however much of you you'll let me have."

"But..." Adam said, looking over the other women, especially Laura who seemed to be silently telling him to agree. "What about your mother?" Adam asked, trying to make sure the girls had really thought this through as thoroughly as they should have. "She's barely ok with a threesome relationship with our genie, how's she gonna react to the idea that both her daughters are now sharing the same guy?"

Laura and Rayna looked at each other, knowing it was a valid question. Their prudish mother, who'd driven both girls insane, and also to great feats, would never approve of this, no matter how much she wanted to stay in her daughters' lives. Laura knew what her answer was, but Rayna beat her to it.

"I don't care," Rayna said with confidence, "Adam, I've let her dictate my life for too long. This is for me. This is what I want. Sis?" she asked, looking at her older sister.

"It will be difficult," Laura freely admitted, "and mother is so stubborn. We can keep it from her for a while, but you're right," she said turning to Adam. "Eventually, she's gonna know or at least suspect what's going on. I don't want to lose her, but Rayna's right. We can't let her dictate our lives anymore. This is about us, all of us, not her. We can't live our lives just to please her or what she wants. If I want to take my sister as a wife along with my other wife and husband, that's what I'll do."

More so than Rayna's heart even, Jade's heart soared that she'd actually said it, that she considered Jade a wife to her as well. She decided to break the ice, once and for all.

"So, is that it?" Jade asked. "We're all "married" to each other now?"

"I do," Laura said looking at Jade and Rayna with a smile.

"I do," Jade said, kissing Rayna on the cheek and looking at Laura with love.

"I do," Rayna said, feeling free.

All three then turned their attention to the only man there.

"Adam?"

Adam took a deep breath and knew his life was about to change again forever. He saw the looks on Laura and Jade's faces, knowing they were fully onboard and encouraging this. He looked then at Rayna, her eyes hoping, pleading that he'd agree. He made up his mind.

"Guess we need a few more rings then..." Adam added wryly, subtly playing with his wedding band with his thumb.

"You mean it?!" Rayna and Jade both shouted, causing Laura to laugh. Adam looked at his legal wife and with a smile, she nodded.

"I do."

"Handled!" Jade said, glowing her eyes and in a flash, two rings appeared on the table. Rayna was in tears just seeing them as Adam and Laura each took a ring. Laura smiled at Adam, with an idea in her head.

"Let's do this together," she said to Adam while indicating both women should stand. Adam and Laura both got on one knee and turned to Jade first, while whispering to Adam. At the same time, they both said the same thing to the genie.

"With this ring, I thee wed."

Jade was beaming at her master and his/her wife. The pair then turned and did the same to Rayna, through a wash of tears. When they got up off their knees, everyone started hugging and kissing, pure pain now replaced by pure joy.

"I think I'm gonna dehydrate from all the crying," Rayna said with a laugh as Adam went to get her some water.

"So, what now?" Adam asked anyone who was willing to give him an answer as he gave Rayna a water bottle.

"Well..." Laura started. "Now that we're all married, I guess we should have a proper wedding night," she said with a smile looking at the other girls. "After Rayna's had her private time with you, of course," she said addressing Adam. "She's the only one not "initiated"."

"No," Rayna said softly, but firmly, "I think..." she said, trying to gather her thoughts, "I think we should all do this together."

"Are you sure?" Laura asked her sister, not wanting to intrude on her sister's special time.

"Positive," Rayna said with a smile.

"Well, no time like the present," Jade said as she took Adam and Rayna by the hand to the master bedroom, Laura following close behind. Once they were all in the bedroom, Jade turned Adam and Rayna, so they were facing each other. "We'll join in later, but first, I think the two of you should get to know each other better..." she said, dripping in sarcasm.

Rayna looked up at her brother-in-law now "husband" and almost started crying again, thinking how lucky and fortunate she was that her greatest hope was now a reality. She took Adam's hand and placed it to one of her breasts. He felt it's heft and Rayna took his mouth and joined it to hers.

To say that it was passionate may well be an understatement. Rayna kissed her new "husband" with fire, energy, and love. Her arms roamed over his body, exploring every nook and cranny she could with her fingertips. Adam's "examination" wasn't quite as through, keeping his hands mostly to the small of her back, resisting the urge to go any further south.

"You don't wanna feel my ass?" Rayna whispered into Adam's ear. She didn't even wait for a response. "I want to feel your hands there..." she whispered softly, "touch your new wife's ass..."

Adam inched down his hands slowly to eventually get two handfuls on her large cheeks. While Jade's and Laura's asses were certainly nothing to sneeze at, Rayna's felt so full in his hands. They made out sensuously for about a minute before Rayna broke the kiss.

"Sit on the bed..." she asked Adam softly, who obeyed. Rayna smiled and turned to the other two women. "Sister wives? Will you strip me so I can show our husband my body?"

Jade was quick to her side, with Laura following suit. While she'd seen her sister naked before, she'd never thought of taking her clothes off of her so her husband could view her. Then she quickly remembered that Rayna was not only one of Adam's wives now, but also hers. She smiled as Jade stood on one side of Rayna while she was on the other. Together, they removed Rayna's top, leaving just her sports bra on her top.

The two girls made quick work of Rayna's sweatpants, pulling them down to the floor, with a pair of "granny" panties covering her intimate spots.

"Sorry," she said impishly to Adam, "I didn't know today was gonna be my wedding day..."

"You look beautiful," Adam said back, with emotion. This got smiles from all the women.

"Just wait..." Rayna said as her two wives worked to finish the job they started. With the same teamwork, the grabbed the underside of Rayna's sports bra and started pulling up, Rayna assisting them by raising her arms. Her DDs were soon freed, bouncing freely on her chest. She looked at Adam's eyes as they came to rest.

"Wow..." was all Adam could say as Laura picked one of the heavy bags up.

"Aren't they amazing?" Laura said, kissing one of the heavy hangers slightly as Jade did the same.

"We're all blessed in that area," Jade said in reply, knowing that Laura's and her's were amazing as well.

"Hard to argue with that..." Adam said as Jade and Laura stripped off their tops to match Rayna.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,699 Followers