Unlimited Power Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around, babe," Jade whispered into Rayna's ear, Rayna complying and smiling, knowing what the genie was thinking. With the same teamwork they'd relieved Rayna of her top garments, her two wives now slid her panties off of her, revealing her bare ass and pussy for their husband. There was an audible gasp from Adam's lips when he saw it.

"Do you like it, husband...?" Rayna asked, looking over her shoulder.

"You look amazing..." Adam said, still stunned by the sight before him as Jade and Laura relieved themselves of their bottoms.

"So do you," Rayna said, turning back around and embracing the other two women with her. "But I think he's over dressed, don't you think, girls?"

"I think so..." Laura said with a smile. "Stand up, Adam."

Adam did as he was told as all three women worked in concert to remove his clothes. No subtleties, no teasing, just getting him naked. Soon, Rayna had a complete look at her husband, now bare. While sure, she'd seen him naked before with his "clone", this was different.

This was him.

"Wow..." was all Rayna said, stunned at finally seeing him for real.

"He's beautiful, isn't he?" Laura said teasingly, knowing how much her sister had been looking forward to this moment.

"I'm just average," Adam replied.

"There is nothing about you," Rayna said, stepping up to him so her breasts were in his chest and his growing cock against their stomachs, "that is average."

She then took him in for a deep kiss. A kiss full of love. A kiss for lovers. Their tongues swirled around each other's mouths, sampling all they could as their hands roamed all over each other's bodies.

Laura saw all this, and instead of the jealousy she thought she'd feel, other emotions emerged. First: happiness for her sister, that she was now going to get what she'd wanted for so long. The second was lust. Pure lust at seeing these two people that she loved dearly, showing their love for each other with her there. She started playing subtly with her own pussy when Jade saw her and moved to assist.

Rayna softly pushed Adam onto the bed, their tongues and hands still exploring each other. Rayna finally broke the kiss and looked at her husband.

"I want to taste you..." she said huskily, as she started kissing her way down his body. She finally reached her prize, Adam's penis standing up and beckoning to her to take it. She slowly started kissing all around the shaft, showing it love, reverence, and pleasure as she took the head into her mouth.

Just as her tongue had swirled around his mouth, she proceeded to do the same to his cock, her tongue licking, probing, and teasing him as she took more and more of it in her mouth. She used her tongue to explore every pore, every vein in the tool, her eyes never leaving his.

Adam just looked at her with some astonishment, seeing now just how much she was yearning for this, to be intimate with him. The real him.

While she may not have had the skill of Jade or the steady practice of Laura, the suction she was bringing to the table was overwhelming, causing Adam to groan a bit. Rayna kept looking up at him, extremely pleased that he was enjoying her efforts.

"You know..." Adam said, trying to get Rayna's attention, "there's no reason for you to be left out," trying to see if she wanted to 69 with him and get some pleasure. She took his cock out of her mouth and shook her head.

"Uh uh," she said clearly. "Not today. Today, I want to pleasure you..." She then went back to her work, trying to ensure that Adam's cock was as wet and hard as possible for when she finally got her dream fulfilled.

Jade and Laura were no idle spectators. While they both decided to let Adam and Rayna have this time together, they kept kissing each other, their hands roaming over their bodies, adding to the sensuality of the moment.

After a few minutes of work, Rayna was convinced that Adam was as primed as he was ever going to be for her. She indicated to him that he should scoot back on the bed toward the pillows, which he did obediently. She smiled as she started to crawl up along his body, letting her boobs drag along his body.

Soon, her pussy was hovering right over his dick. Her face was right next to Adam's, and she grabbed his cock, putting up right against her vulva lips.

"Are you ready?" she asked him, "are you ready for me to be yours?" she pleaded with him. "Forever?"

Adam looked at his "main" wife and his genie. Both were smiling and seemed almost anxious for him to penetrate their newest member. With that reassurance, Adam nodded at Rayna.

Rayna then sunk down onto Adam's cock, slowly but deliberately.

"Oh, God!" she said, her eyes going wide at finally having the real article in her. While she'd had the clone, and found a dildo close to his size, the real McCoy was so much better.

Adam immediately put both of his hands on her ass as she slowly rode him. Their movements weren't frantic or rushed, just two people joined in the most intimate way possible. Rayna then leaned over and kissed her love.

Laura and Jade were simultaneously making out, touching each other, and trying to watch their spouses on the bed. Now that it had finally happened and Adam's cock was lodged in her sister, Laura felt peace come over her. Not to mention, pure lust. She didn't expect the site of Adam and Rayna making love to turn her on so much, but it was. Jade sensed this and added some fingers to Laura's pussy.

Adam now had Rayna's breast in his mouth, sucking hard on her nipple while he kept palming her ass. Rayna started riding Adam faster, the sensations in her pussy, his hands on her ass, and his mouth sucking on her nipple was all causing her to shudder. Her already wet pussy was getting wetter and wetter and soon she threw her head back in pleasure.

"Oh GOD!" Rayna bellowed out, her pussy clamping down on Adam's cock as she came hard on him. She'd never cum that hard or that quick before, not even with his clone. As her orgasm subsided, she was shuddering on top of Adam, looking down at him in bewilderment. "Wow..." she said softly, "does that normally happen with him?" she asked her two wives.

"Not like that," Laura said, amazed at what she'd just seen. Jade just shook her head, hoping that Adam would make a wish to give them both that more often.

"Are you ok?" Adam asked, trying to make sure Rayna wasn't going to collapse from this. Rayna looked down at him and smiled.

"Oh, I've never been better..." she added with a smile as she bent down and kissed him. "But I think it's time for you to take me from behind," she added, regretfully getting off his cock and sticking her luscious ass right at him.

Adam, not being a complete idiot, got on his knees and sunk his cock in her valley, letting Rayna's ass cushion the blow. Rayna loved feeling him impaled in her and quickly took the initiative.

"You've made love to me long enough, husband..." she said, looking over her shoulder at him, "time to fuck me..."

Adam grabbed her amazing ass and went to work, fucking Rayna at a furious pace. He admitted that it was amazing, fucking his sister-in-law/wife like a bitch, her ass slapping against him. He then caught sight of his other two wives' activities.

Laura and Jade were in full embrace. While still watching their spouses on the bed, they were also committed to giving each other pleasure, both dildoing the other hard and fast with their toys.

This made him come to a sudden realization that he was now in the midst of a full-blown orgy, with three women who were all now my "wives". Adam gave Rayna a few good slaps on her ass as he kept fucking her.

Laura broke from Jade's attentions long enough to see Adam fucking her sister, doggie-style. What came over her at that moment, no one expected, especially not her. It was like a lightning bolt hit her and she spoke out.

"Fuck her, Adam!" she bellowed out in lust and attraction. "Pound my sister's twat! Show her what kind of husband we have!"

That took everyone by surprise, even Jade, but Adam complied with her request, thrusting as hard and fast into Rayna as he could, the slapping of her stomach against her ass being very audible.

"OH FUCK!!!" Rayna shouted, causing her to cum hard onto Adam's cock. With all the stimulation going on, Adam let his control subside and started flooding Rayna's womb with cum. His orgasm had been so powerful that he just fell on the bed in a heap.

The women all got busy, with Laura kissing her sister and Jade, trying to suck Adam's cum from Rayna's pussy, to which she had her typical success. Jade then joined the sisters, and the three wives enjoyed a cummy kiss, passing Adam's splooge among them.

Rayna couldn't remember feeling happier. After all the despair and tragedy that'd been her life for the last month, she now had everything she ever wanted. She had her sister by her side, her perfect lips massaging hers. And there was Jade, magic aside, just a wonderful positive girl who she couldn't wait to know better.

Then there was Adam.

He was panting and breathing hard, trying to keep from passing out. Laura then snuggled up to one side of him and Rayna on the other. Jade laid on top of him and smiled. Adam looked at the three of them and smiled.

"And they all lived happily ever after...?" he asked with a chuckle.

Jade eyes glowed.

"Yes, master..."

THE END