Unlimited Power Pt. 07

Story Info
Healing and the finale.
9k words
4.72
17.4k
47

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,685 Followers

They were all at the hospital, consoling Rayna. Even with all of Jade's powers and abilities, it couldn't stop what happened. All of Adam's and Laura's wishing, couldn't reverse it. They all gathered around Rayna, who was sobbing hard and leaning on all of them for strength.

Everyone, even Laura and Rayna's mother, decided it was for the best that Rayna stay with them for a little while at least, needing the strength of family around her. Laura spent many a night with her sister, trying to strengthen her, letting her cry on her shoulder, ensuring her she was not alone.

Adam did what he could to help out, any little thing he could do to help Rayna through her pain, but he wound up consoling another person even more. Jade for the life of her, couldn't understand why her powers couldn't fix what'd happened. She had no clue why her powers had failed her and the rest so completely. Jade felt ashamed and blamed herself for what happened, over the objections of everyone else, especially Rayna.

After a month or so, things settled in a bit. Rayna was still leaning on Laura heavily and Laura spent more than a few nights a week with her in the guest room, but Adam and Jade had started to rebound, with each other's help. In a way, Jade felt closer to her master than ever before, the time he took to take care of her and help her in a moment of pure loss and disappointment.

Adam was working in his office when Jade and Laura came in to talk to him. They both had looks of concern on their faces.

"Everything ok?" he asked the pair.

"We'd like to talk to you about something," Laura said as she sat on the couch that was there. Adam got up and joined her, knowing she was clearly concerned about something.

"We have something we'd like to ask you," Jade said joining the pair on the couch and sitting next to Adam. Adam nodded that he was ready to listen.

"Rayna's starting to get better, but she's not all the way there," Laura explained. Adam nodded knowing this, having arranged for her to talk to specialists and anyone else that could help with her grief.

"We think there might be a way you could help, Master," Jade said taking his hand gently.

"Of course," he said quickly, "anything to help her, you know that."

"Well..." Jade said looking toward Laura, feeling it was only right that she make the request.

"We think you should sleep with Rayna," Laura said.

"Well, I know you spend the night with her a few times a week," Adam said somewhat confused, "isn't that helping?"

"It is, but that's not want we're talking about," Laura said, trying to get through this. "We think you should make love to her."

Adam just sat there and blinked his eyes, trying to process what he just heard. Jade could see and feel the wheels moving in his brain and jumped in before Adam could talk.

"She feels so lost right now and unworthy," Jade said. "We think a night with you would boost her confidence and help her move forward. I've been trying as best I could to help her with this, but I think she needs a man's touch. I even offered to grow a fake penis for her and take her with that, but she just seems uninterested."

Adam swallowed hard at this. He knew that Jade and Rayna had been intimate since she moved in, Rayna needing the human contact and affection Jade provided. Adam raised no objection and neither did Laura at her attempts to help her sister, but both realized that it wasn't enough.

"You guys can't be serious," Adam finally managed to get out.

"We are," Laura said, having agonized over this and deciding that this was necessary. "She needs you right now and you can help her."

"Even if I agreed to this," Adam said, making clear that he wasn't yet convinced, "I have a few issues. One being, it could do more harm than good."

"It won't," Jade said, tapping her head to remind her master of her telepathic abilities. "We wouldn't have suggested this if I didn't know it would help her."

"Two," Adam said, trying to regain the conversation, "as much as I care about your sister," Adam said looking at his wife, "I care about you more. I'm not gonna do something that's gonna screw up my marriage."

"Babe, I'm the one suggesting it," Laura said, trying to get Adam to just agree.

"I know, but we all know what happened when it was just a clone me," Adam told her. "This is me me," he told her in a tone of obviousness, trying to get her off of this.

"Babe, I know, and like I said when Jade first arrived, you're not the cheating type," she said, squeezing his hand hard. "It isn't infidelity if it's done with my consent and knowledge."

"Laura, don't try and convince me that this isn't gonna change things, especially with your sister living here for God knows how long," Adam replied. Laura took a deep breath and looked at Jade, Jade nodding that she should continue.

"Babe," Laura said, getting a little fidgety, "there's something you should know." Laura was biting her lip, knowing she had to tell him, having already confessed to Jade a few days ago. "A few nights ago, when I was with Ray trying to console her," she said slowly, "something happened."

"What?" Adam said, not knowing where this was going.

"We sorta..." Laura said hesitantly, "fooled around a bit..."

Adam's jaw dropped as Laura continued.

"We just rubbed each other, that's it. Through our underwear," Laura said quick, hoping that her husband didn't think she'd been truly unfaithful. "She just needed relief and it just sorta happened."

"Ok..." Adam said, trying get through what Laura just told him.

"I'm so sorry if I hurt you," Laura said quickly, "I love you so much."

"I know, I know," Adam said in a calm tone. "I'm not really mad. I mean you could've told me..."

"I know and I should have," Laura said, knowing that her husband was right. "I felt terrible, but I had to help my sister and she needed me."

"Is that why you want me to sleep with her?" Adam asked, "to offset?"

"Yes and no," Laura said with honesty, "yes, because if I fooled around with her and Jade has, it's only fair," she said looking at Jade who nodded, "but also, she really does love you, Adam. She thinks she let you down in losing the baby."

"That's not true!" Adam said, that thought never hitting his consciousness.

"Master," Jade said soothingly, "we all know that, but she still feels it. She felt like she was always going to have a part of you with her now and its gone."

"We think," Laura said, regaining control of the conversation, "if you spend the night with her, it'll let her feel loved and she'll be able to heal quicker."

"Or it could do more damage to all of us," Adam said, asking the girls not to interrupt him with his hands. "What happens when we sleep together and her feelings for me, whatever they are, get deeper?" he asked to them both. "What happens if she wants to stay here permanently? What's that gonna mean for us?" Adam said looking at Laura, "for our marriage and our life together?"

Laura and Jade both looked at each other, knowing that Adam would ask this exact question when it came up. Laura took a deep breath when Jade nodded that she should go on.

"Adam, I'll do anything for her," Laura said with conviction. "If that's the way it has to be, for her to regain herself, I accept that."

"Let me be clear," Adam said, making sure both women knew where he stood. "I'm not doing anything that could potentially put our marriage in danger. I can't..." he said almost on the verge of tears with all the emotion that was building up inside him, "I can't lose you."

"Oh, my love..." Laura said, grabbing her husband tight against her. "You will never, NEVER, lose me," she said, rubbing Adam's back. "I am with you for life and there's nothing that will ever change that."

"She means it, Master," Jade said, also rubbing Adam's back, feeling in her heart all the love these two shared with each other and the love they had for her.

"I'm scared," Adam said as Laura released him.

"You never need to be scared about that," Laura said with honesty. "I'll always be here for you," she said lovingly, "always."

Adam nodded as his wife, knowing she wouldn't lie to him about something like this.

"So?" Jade said, trying to get the conversation back on track with how to help Rayna.

"Have you two spoken to her about your little plan?" Adam asked the pair.

"Not yet," Laura told him. "We wanted to talk to you first."

"Well, we need to," Adam said declaratively. "We have to know what she thinks is best for her."

"We'll talk to her tonight," Laura said, with Jade concurring. "Does that mean you will...?"

"Honestly, I don't know yet," Adam said. "I need to think some more on this."

The girls left him alone in his office while he was in deep contemplation. He loved Rayna, sure, and wanted to help her. But this?! It was wild enough when she was with a clone of him, but now he'd actually have to be with her himself?! He sat and pondered all the ways this could go wrong, knowing that if he didn't go through with it, Laura and Jade may not forgive him for it. If he did, he could permanently hurt his relationship and lose the best thing in his life.

"Master?" Jade said knocking at the door and entering. "Dinner will be ready in ten minutes."

"Ok," Adam replied, sounding like he had the world on his shoulders as he answered.

"Master, can we talk?" Jade asked innocently, Adam nodding as she came and sat on his lap, her favorite seat in the house. "I know you are worried that if Rayna agrees, Laura will feel betrayed. Maybe not today, but down the road, correct?" Adam nodded that she was. "Master, I know her heart and her mind. She wants you to do this. She wants to help her sister and she knows that this is the only avenue left that may work."

"I...I just..."

"I promise you that we will not lose Laura," Jade said, certain of how his wife and her lover felt. "I would never have let her present this to you if I thought there was even a slight chance of that."

"Couldn't we just do another clone?" Adam asked, thinking it was good enough the first time. Jade shook her head.

"It has to be the real you if this is going to work," Jade said, having considered that option with Laura already and both agreed to reject it. Adam took a deep breath and Jade cradled him closer. "I promise this will all be ok, Master," she said in her best reassuring voice.

"I hope you're right," Adam said, unconvinced by his genie's words. She kissed his forehead as they headed to dinner.

The mood was tense, even though Rayna had no idea why or anything about the discussion the three of them had. She thought that maybe Laura had told Adam about the "incident" a few nights ago and that was it. They ate their spaghetti in virtual silence.

"Is everything ok?" Rayna asked anyone at the table who was willing to answer.

"We wanna talk to you about something," Jade said, figuring someone had to start this off.

"What's wrong?" Rayna asked nervously. "Do you guys want me to leave?" she asked, answered by a quick chorus of "no's".

"No, we want to help you if we can," Jade clarified.

"You guys have already done so much for me, I can't thank you enough," Rayna said, grateful they'd let her stay this long. Jade looked to Adam who looked to Laura, both telling her silently that if she wanted to go forward with this, she'd have to lead the way.

"We wanted to see if there was another way to help you," Laura said measuredly.

"Like how?" Rayna said, unsure of where this was going.

"Well, I know that Jade's been helping you in various ways," Laura said, causing Jade and Rayna to blush a bit. "And I've tried to do my part to help," Laura said, trying not to bring up the rubbing affair, unsure of how far she could go with that with Adam. "But we think Adam can help you more."

"How?" Rayna said, still unsure of Laura's meaning. Laura grasped Rayna's hand.

"What if we offered him to you for the night?" Laura asked as Rayna dropped her fork.

"You're not serious..." she managed to stutter out to her older sister.

"I am," Laura said, warm but firm. "We think it may help you."

"But...but...he's your husband!" she said with an obvious tone.

"And you're in love with him," Laura said. Rayna sheepishly nodded her head, refusing to look anyone in the eye, admitting it yet again.

"Rayna," Jade said, trying to help Rayna out, "Laura and I discussed this, and we both agree to this," she said, taking Rayna's other hand.

"I can't," Rayna said to Adam's relief. "I can't do that to you," she said looking at Laura, but then at Jade, "either of you."

"Sis," Laura said in her maternal voice, "we've both tried to be there for you through various ways..." Rayna eyes bulged out that she was hinting about the other night. "Adam knows what happened between you and me."

"Oh, Adam! I'm so, so sorry!" Rayna said almost turning into a puddle in front of all of them.

"Ray, he's not mad," Laura said, shooting Adam a look, trying to get some help.

"Rayna," Adam said softly, instantly causing Rayna to stop and look at him. "I'm not mad at you. You're hurt, you're in pain and needed an outlet. I'll be honest, I'm only irritated at Laura for not telling me sooner." He felt guilty airing dirty laundry in front of her, but there had to be full trust for any of this to happen.

"I'm so sorry I caused this," Rayna said, looking to her sister again.

"You didn't cause this, I did," Laura said. "I'm the one who wasn't fully open with my husband and I'm gonna be working night and day to make up for that," looking back at Adam as she said it so he could see the look in her eyes to show her sincerity. "This is about you right now."

"How is Adam sleeping with me gonna help?" Rayna asked, while desperately wanting him too, wasn't gonna do anymore then she already had to imperil their marriage.

"He's tender and loving and he's who you want," Jade explained. "Together, maybe you can heal."

"I can't, I just can't," Rayna said firmly.

"Why not?" Laura asked, getting a quick, sharp reply from Rayna.

"Cause I'll never want to give him up!" she shouted, causing all the rest to sit back in their chairs as Rayna's tears restarted. "I...I know I love him, I'm sorry, I just do," Rayna admitted. "If I give in and let him take me to bed," she said slow and measured, looking at her sister firmly, "I'll never want to be without him. I can't do that to you. I love you so much and I can't do that to you."

Laura took a deep breath, looking back at Adam, knowing that he'd predicted this. She then looked at Jade, who said with her fact that Rayna meant every word of what she'd said. Laura took a deep breath.

Then she made a decision. A life altering decision. One that may damn her to Hell and cause her pain, but that she was gonna make for her sister. She loved her so much and would do this for her, only for her.

Jade knew now what she was thinking, and was stunned, never actually thinking that Laura would be willing to go that far. It warmed her heart how far she was willing to go for her little sister and the sacrifice she was willing to make. It made her love the woman all the more.

"Do you really believe that one night with Adam, you'll want to be with him forever?" Laura asked her sister.

"I know it," Rayna said sadly.

"Then that's the way it'll be."

"WHAT?!" came from both Rayna and Adam, but Laura's eyes stayed with Rayna.

"Then you can stay here and share him with us," Laura said, looking to Jade for her agreement, which she had.

"You...you can't be serious," Rayna said, almost trembling.

"I am," Laura said. "I'm as guilty in all this as anyone."

"What are you talking about?" Rayna asked confused. "You haven't done anything."

"Yes, I have," Laura said, her face full of shame.

"What?" Rayna asked incredulously. "What did you do? I'm the one that wanted a tryst with an Adam stand in. I'm the one that didn't use protection. I'm the one that got pregnant and came to your door and dumped all of this on you. So, what did you do wrong in any of this?!"

"Because I didn't want the baby to be born!" Laura said reflexively.

Everyone was stunned silent, except for Laura who was in heap of tears. Adam tried to comfort her, but she held her hand out, telling him to stay where he was.

"I...I..." she mumbled in a stream of tears, "I was so angry and jealous," she admitted to everyone. "You came in pregnant with my husband's baby, and I was destroyed. I couldn't shut you out or tell you to go, but I was so angry."

"But...but you said we were gonna raise the baby together?" Rayna said, genuinely confused by Rayna's admission.

"I know and I meant it," Laura said. "I'd do anything for you, but that doesn't mean I wasn't being torn apart inside. So, for a fleeting moment, I hoped the baby wouldn't be born. And then..." she said as she collapsed into more tears.

"Laura," Jade said softly then louder to get her attention. "Laura, you didn't cause this."

"How do you know?!" Laura said, so ashamed of her thoughts.

"Because my powers wouldn't have allowed it," Jade explained. "I'm incapable of hurting others unless Adam is in danger, which he wasn't. You wouldn't have been able to wish for it and I wouldn't have been able to do it."

"Then how did it happen?" Laura asked Jade.

"I...I don't know," Jade said. "I'm sorry, I don't. I wish I did and could give you all an answer. Adam even tried to wish that I did know the answer so I could tell you," Jade admitted. Both women looked at Adam, who nodded his head. "But it didn't work. I'm sorry, Laura. I'm sorry, Rayna," she said gripping her hand. "I'm sorry I let you all down."

This caused Jade to start crying, along with Rayna and Laura. Adam just sat there, unsure of what to say or do to help any of them. Adam finally decided, with all the women he cared about most in the world crying. They were now all hugging each other, leaning into their tears and he decided he had to speak.

"Guys?" he said meekly, but it was enough to get the attention of everyone. Adam smiled wryly that they'd stopped for a second and continued. "I know you all feel responsible for what happened," he said plainly, "but I think we just have to accept that it happened. It wasn't anyone's fault, it's just life." He took a deep breath as the women kept listening to him. "Maybe we were arrogant to think that just because we had a genie in our lives, nothing would ever go wrong again. The pain of ordinary life wouldn't impact us, but it has," he said taking another deep breath, "and it will."

The women were listening intently to the man they loved, doing what he did best. Tell them the truth and support them.

"What happened was a tragedy," he told them, "But it wasn't because of something Rayna did, Laura's jealousy, or Jade's powers. It just wasn't meant to be. I don't know what or why it happened, and we'll probably never know," he admitted to them. "But we still have one of the great blessings anyone could have. We have each other."

Even though they were covered in tears and snot, all three women swore they could feel their pussies moistening as they listened to their man. The strength he had for all of them for all this, amazed them all.

"We will get through this together," Adam said with confidence, "it's not gonna be fixed today, tomorrow, or soon, but we will get through this. Rayna?" he said addressing her, "I know what Laura offered you and why," he said with a heavy heart. "I know she thinks she betrayed me in some way, but I think she just wanted to comfort you anyway she could," he said.

Laura looked at him with all the love in her heart as she heard Adam's words. She kept thinking how lucky she was to have him.

"I admit, I'm not sure about this," Adam told Rayna, but really all of them, "I want to help you, I really do. You know how much I care about you; I hope."

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,685 Followers