All Comments on 'Unliving Lust Ch. 02'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sadlittlelostboysadlittlelostboyabout 10 years ago
Lovely!

I want both, of course!

What do Grey Wraiths do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the demonic summoner

do the demonic summoner part and then have it so the summoner had an apprentice that constantly sent his or her demons after them.

fanficwriter1fanficwriter1about 10 years ago
Use page breaks for change of location

Separate areas where two different things are going on simultaneously. It was hard to figure out why Snatch wasn't rescuing her until I realized they were in separate locations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Question?

So are we to assume this is the same Snatch from after the nymph incident?

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 10 years agoAuthor
Responses

"So are we to assume this is the same Snatch from after the nymph incident?"

Or before. ;)

"Use page breaks for change of location"

Ooh, that's embarrassing. Formatting on this site can be tricky because once it's posted that's generally it--not worth going through the whole editing rigmarole. Thanks for letting me know, though, I'll be careful next time!

eugene2keugene2kabout 10 years ago
MOAR!

This has an interesting start, and I'm enjoying the characters. I hope you'll continue this.

KalrissaKalrissaabout 10 years ago
Evergreen v Unliving Lust

Well, Evergreen's at a natural break point so I vote to find out what happens in Unliving Lust. And it's implied in the first chapter of Evergreen that Larya is dead now ("she wasn't exactly in a position to miss it now") , so anything could happen! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so good. so very good.

On the edge of my seat from chapter 1 of unloving. I would love some more of this series and please don't kill larya, regardless of what it currently looks like. Deus ex machina with snatch saving the day and larya getting revenge for the poor townspeople and redemption for reds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is good, but I vote you continue Evergreen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
continue this

Druidess would make a great undead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
2272 Followers
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES