Unlocking a Wave of Carnal Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riganut
riganut
271 Followers

I stared in wonder at my mother's beautiful pussy. It was nicely shaven and spotless, the smooth skin around and pink lips glistening due to oozing pussy juices. The pink labia glistened with juices and an intoxicating aroma emanated, right up to my face. I was transfixed by it. It was easily the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

"Do you like Mommy's pussy darling?" She asked.

"Yes. I do Mom," my voice trembled slightly.

"You can pay your tribute by kissing it if you want." She said sheepishly.

I knew what my mother wanted, but I was unsure if I'd be able to do it properly since I did not have much practice. Slowly, I leaned in and softly kissed my mother's pussy, tilting my head to reach that whole pussy more easily. She stiffened when my tongue swept across her pussy and her hands reflexively went to the back of my head, holding and guiding me close. I tried to French-kiss my mother's sweet tasting, wet pussy the way I would her mouth. As I did so, she gyrated with pleasure and urged for more.

"Oh, that's so good, baby. Mommy's pussy needs to be eaten so baaad. It's been a long, fucking time. Mmmmm... lap it honey ... use your tongue on it ... ooohhh!" She was gritting her teeth with pleasure.

Her vulgarism turned me on even more and my cock began to come back to life. I became more active in pussy eating, licking the lips of my hot mother's cunt from bottom to top, lingering at the clit where she demonstrated the greatest pleasure and occasionally tonguing the wet hole. She had a hold of my hair, eyes closed, on the verge of an incredible orgasm. I could sense it and I wanted more than anything to give her more and more pleasure.

"Oh baby.....my horny son....you're eating my pussy? You're giving your Mother a tongue bath," she was purring at me, slowly reclining and pushing herself on my face for more.

"Oh God baby....look what you're doing to me.....look what you're doing to your Mom....Oh fuck, you're making me act like such a slut."

"Mom, your pussy so fucking delicious....I could eat you all night," I pulled my mouth for a while and replied.

"Oh Jesus! Oh yeah, carry on baby, that's it! Lick your slut Mommy's pussy just like that!! Yeah! Don't stop baby, make me cum ... oh yeah ... make Mommy cum ... give me that long awaited pleasure Jimmieee ..." With that, she did something I had never expected – she squirted and covered my face in her juices. A more intense orgasm she could not remember and she rolled her hips intensely on my mouth as I held her shuddering ass tight. When she could take no more, she collapsed in a heap on the sofa beside me panting. After both had caught our breath, we looked at one another for a long moment. Her eyes are filled with tears of joy and lust, and her lips trembling after exhausting pleasure she enjoyed.

"Oh Jimmy....I came so hard......your Mommy came so hard for you baby....did you like it....do you like me exposed like that?" She was staring at me waiting for me to say that how much I enjoyed it.

I leaned over and kissed her, kissed her right on the lips. She would have felt the taste of her own pussy from my tongue and she passionately kissed me back, savoring her juices.

"God baby this was wonderful.....you know just how to please me." She looked up at me gratefully.

"Mom, I love you so much.....I was waiting for this for so long....and....I can't believe we did this in our own home." I said while kissing her.

"I know but......I don't care anymore.....we'll enjoy the forbidden fruit darling." She purred into my shoulder and started nibbling it. "Do you want to take a shower and sleep ...or do you want to explore your Mommy more?" She asked with a wicked smirk.

"Explore," I said with a smile.

My mother stood and extended a hand to me. I took it and allowed myself to be led toward her bedroom, to her warm bed, watching her soft, plump wiggling ass all the way. Once in the bedroom, she turned and wrapped herself in an embrace with me once more. We kissed softly and then deep, exploring each others mouths, ears, necks and faces. Moving toward her bed, she pulled me along with her. She lay down, allowing me to slide beside her.

"Come on honey, straddle Mommy's face and face-fuck me. Let me enjoy that boy-meat once again. Let Mommy milk it to get another mouthful," she turned towards me and whispered. "Mom, you said explore. So let me explore for new things." I wanted more than a blow-job now.

"Baby ... baby! We should know our limits honey. What we did is enough, so we'll enjoy it more baby." She was looking to my eyes and trying to convince me.

"Please Mom; we'll continue what we started. I want to ... I want to fuck you Mom. Let your baby boy fuck you with this big cock Mom, I can fill you nicely Mom." She was taken aback with my bluntness and her eyes popped out.

"No baby. We shouldn't. I'll suck you off darling, you face-fuck me till I choke or titty-fuck me. But I can't let you penetrate me baby. It's too much and it's wrong honey ... I'm your mother ... I'm your ... ohhhh Nooo ..." she was resisting without much success.

"Come on Mommy. Don't resist your needs. But if you are so series we'll think about it later. Come we'll enjoy the night Mom, there are other ways and means you can satisfy your virgin son Mom." I pulled her towards me and put my hand on her plump ass and squeezed that round, tender ass cheek sinking my outstretched fingers into the crack of her ass. She looked at me in horror and then slowly down to where my hand was.

"What's in your mind Jimmy? Are you ... are you trying to sodomise your mother?" I could see fear in her eyes.

"Mom, you behave like a very conservative old timer. Come on Mom, this not a new thing. Don't tell me that my Mom has never done this even as a school girl."

This embarrassed her and changed her mood. "Oh God baby...I do...I shouldn't but I do...I love it. Darling, you are right, your mother is a virgin ... yes baby I have a virgin untouched ass," she whispered while blushing like a teenage lass.

"Oh Mom! You almost made me cum ... mmmm ... can you offer that ass-cherry to your virgin son Mom?"

"But doesn't it always hurt a lot? You will tear me apart with your big boy-cock baby."

"Not if you do it right Mom, I've seen lot of pornos and I think I can handle it," I turned to face her and continued, "Mom, you know I love you as your son and now as a lover. I would never do anything to injure you or cause you any pain. You know that, don't you?" I murmured to her ears pecking it luring her and slowly guided her to kneel on the bed and positioned me behind her.

She wrapped her arms around the pillow and then nicely lifted and offered her well rounded ass to me and whispered, "Yes, I know that baby, but be gentle with your old Mommy, do it gently darling ... are you sure it won't hurt?"

"It will, just a little, at first. After a while, it'll feel really good. You like my finger back there, don't you?" And I started gently fingering her puckered rectum with my index finger.

"Yeah, but your cock is lot bigger darling."

"So it should feel even better. Look Mom, I promise I won't hurt you. If something's wrong and there is any pain, just tell me and I'll stop."

She turned her face toward me and cooed, "Okay. What now?"

Admiring her lovely ass I replied, "Reach your hands back and spread your cheeks for me."

When she complied, I gazed joyfully on the creamy cleft surrounding my mother's cute pink rosebud. The thought that my cock would soon be inside this virgin hole, pleasuring both of us, made my erection even harder. There were some other fun things to do first, and I leaned forward, sniffing the delightfully clean and fresh aroma of her nether body.

She would have felt so vulnerable right then, so spread and opened for her son, her most intimate body parts on display for me...for her only son. She waited full of anticipation, obediently, for what I was going to do next.

"Honey, aren't you going to use any lube to do that?"

"Not yet, Mom. Have you ever known anyone put his cock in you without eating you out first?"

She snapped, "What? But it's my ... uhum ... backdoor ... its ... its dirty to do that baby."

"Come on Mom, you must be after a nice shower, isn't it? Nevertheless, any part of your body is not dirty for me Mom. I love you Mom, that's why I'm eating out your little pooper before I deflower it." Without another word, I leaned forward, put my thumbs inside her ass cheeks to open her farther, and pressed the tip of my wet tongue against the quivering rosette.

She gasped when my wet tongue snaked against her very sensitive skin and feeling would have got better as I slowly licked downward. "Mmmmm, Sonny, it's ticklish ooohh ... but that feels really nice," she murmured, moving her knees farther apart to give me better access.

I didn't answer; my mouth was much too pleasantly engaged too be interrupted. I reveled in the soft and delicately smooth skin of the inside of my loving mother's buttocks as my tongue slowly but surely traveled downward. I inhaled to get that intoxicating aroma to my nostrils. When I reached the puckered area, I avoided it for the time being, licking around it and all the way down to her crotch savoring the faintly salty taste. Once my tongue reached there, I started up the other cheek, again avoiding the puckered most sensitive part.

The feel of a tongue caressing this very private area, where no one had ever even touched before, would have been incredible, and completely outside her experience. It was obvious the way she was enjoying it and pushing her ass towards my face.

"Mmmmmh, it's wonderful honey. You are the first to do such a thing baby. Ohhh, I love my baby, mmmh, more darling more ...," she was begging for more and thrusting her ass towards me.

It was delightful, though, and she arched her back and spread her cheeks even farther apart, presenting her ass as much as she could. She was rewarded when my pleasuring tongue moved more slowly and covered its path even more thoroughly as it licked upward to the point where it had begun.

I beamed silently at the way my mother was stirring to get the most pleasure from what I was doing. It was tremendous pleasure for me too, of course, and it got even better for both of us when my tongue slowly traveled down the middle of her crack until I was licking where the wrinkles begin. My tongue swung but this time it covered the entire area that was puckered, painting a circular path all around her precious unscathed rosebud until it was loosening to my invading tongue. The taste was incredible and mouth watering.

My mother was cooing joyfully from the unbelievable new sensations her ass was experiencing. Her hips started twisting, making her legs thrust down against the mattress as my tongue painted her rosebud with my saliva to loosen it, first going down and up for a few strokes, followed by a circular motion. As she felt the tip of my tongue seeming to try to burrow inside her rectum, she moved her hands close together to pull her ass open, wanting to help with the intrusion merrily. A great burst of pleasure flooded her body as the tip of my tongue actually squeezed inside, and she pushed her ass back against my face, trying to get it in farther.

"Ohhh Baby, you are doing it ... you are going in honey ... ooohhh ... what a feeling ... mmmhh ...oh your tongue penetrating my dirty hole Jimmieee ...," she was almost screaming with this strange feeling.

I was immensely gratified at how much this sensuous mature woman was enjoying what my tongue was doing for her ass. "She must be missing all this good things and she is really going to love my cock inside her too," I told myself. My tongue was too spongy and agile to penetrate any farther but I wiggled it inside her ass-mouth devouring it, every movement sending even more pleasure rippling through her body and through my mind.

"Uhhhmmmm.....oh my.....my ass......eat my ass Jimmy.....eat your Mother's ass....just like that.....so dirty.....you dirty little boy....ahhhhhh," She was thoroughly enjoying the new sensation she is receiving to her ass from her horny son.

I could devour my mother's virgin sweet ass-hole for hours but I had better plans. Although she was a bit disappointed when my tongue slipped out of her nether-hole and left her ass, she looked back and smiled gleefully at me. "That was wonderful, sonny boy. I've never dreamt of such a thing. I think I'm really going to like this new game."

"I'm sure you will, Mom. So will I. But first, I have to get us ready, my saliva is not enough to lube your tight little virgin ass." I was smiling at her while tenderly rubbing her rosette.

"Yeah baby, you have to lube Mommy well before introducing that big boy to my backy-backy. You can use that baby-oil on the night stand ... mmmm ... are you longing to pop Mommy's ass-cherry baby?" she asked coyly.

I picked up the bottle and returned to the bed. She knew what would be happening so she again reached her fingers back to the sides of her ass-cheeks and pulled it open for me exposing that rose-bud. I inserted the neck of the bottle inside her ass and squeezed in a fair amount of the oil and started lubricating her with my index finger. Once she was ready, I coated my cock with the baby oil. "Okay, Mom, reach back and hold yourself open like you did before, but this time it's for the real thing OK."

"OK baby, Mommy is ready. But be gentle baby, don't split Mommy's poor ass." She was scared but teasing at the same time.

When she complied, I pressed my eagerly waiting cock against the small hole she was creating and moved it up and down to spread the lube even better. My mother quivered with anticipation as I pressed the tip of my shaft against her virginal ass-hole. Feel of her puckered rectum send shock waves across my body making me almost cum. She would have expected that losing this cherry would be a lot more fun for her than she had when her hymen was broken long time ago at her tender age.

"Ouch!" she blurted out in pain gripping the pillow as the head of my cock wedged into her tender ass after few attempts. Even for me there was a sudden rush of pain due to the tightness of her raw nether ring, but not at all serious, and it immediately evolved into pleasure. "Oh, Mommy," I sighed as I felt my virgin cock penetrating for the first time into a woman and I was thrilled since it is my loving mother, especially her virgin nether hole which nobody intruded. But I was taken aback with the unexpected scream escaped from her mouth when my cock-head popped her ass-cherry and entered into her.

"Eeeeiihh ... stop honeieeee ... I can't ... Mommy can't ... ooohhhh ... you are splitting me ...," she was screaming pushing her face to the pillow to muffle her cries.

"Did that hurt Mom? Oh I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. Should I keep going or should I pull out?" I was not ready to stop or give up this precious moment but I stopped penetrating into her ass and waited in anticipation.

"Ohhh, it hurt like hell at first, like you said it would, but now it feels better. Baby give it to me slowly, my old muscles need time to adjust. But I like it, I like that pain. Please don't stop," she blurted between whimpers. "My memory goes back to the day I lost my virginity darling. But the difference then was, I was in my tender age and the intruder then was my Mom's lover." She was muttering to over come her pain and these revelations brought me to no return.

"I won't Mom. I won't stop and I can't stop now. Let me enjoy the warmth in your ass Mom. Let your son enjoy your virgin ass." I pushed forward, driving almost another inch of my cock into her ass, but this time more gently.

"Oh, Darling, now it is getting better. Mmmh, that feels wonderful. I've never felt anything like it in my ass, not even when I was constipating." She laughed and spread her ass to open a little more, wanting more of the cock into her smarting but pleading ass.

I beamed because it felt so good to me too. I placed my hands on my mother's beautiful, plump ass. Her skin was smooth and creamy, a delight to touch and divine to look at. Slowly, I thrust my cock slowly inch by inch into her tight tunnel and felt her rectal walls sheathing me like a second skin.

"Ohh, yeah, give it to me. Give Mommy that virgin cock baby. I'm sorry that I couldn't offer my pussy to my baby's virgin cock. I'm sorry baby," she whispered looking behind at me.

"This is the best Mom. You are giving the best any woman could. What else a son can ask from a mother. Its wonderful Mom, your tight ass is giving me all the pleasure Mom. I don't think I can stand much longer with this sensation." I was really grateful to my mother for giving me this great opportunity. Now I'm almost half way in and with the amount of penetration already accomplished, she no longer needed to hold her cheeks apart so she put her hands on the bed to help keep her upright. Her whole body was already squirming from the joy she was feeling. It only took two or three strokes before I found myself experiencing the first ever ass my cock had ever known. I dreamed what it might feel like to bury my cock in a wet cunt or a tight ass, but this far exceeded my expectations. Tight and hot, it was heaven, real heaven.

I continued the short thrusts, pacing them and giving my mother time to adjust, and fully enjoy the presence of my cock, until it was buried in her all the way to my pubic hairs. Smiling at the movements of her body in front of me and at her moans and whimpers of ecstasy mixed with slight pain, I began easing my cock out of her ass, preparatory to what I wanted to be a long period of slow, deep fucking. My mother would have felt the big, hard giver of enjoyment being pulled out from her ass and she braced herself to be speared again. She knew that its coming again, this time to fill her totally. When she felt my cock surging back into her, the incredible feeling, this time with no pain at all flooded both of us again. Involuntarily, she fucked back to meet me, so impatient was she to experience it anew. As the hard shaft spread open her ass and plunged back into her rear love channel, the waves of pleasure that emitted from its path and saturated her body were even stronger than they had been the first time. Her hips started swiveling, thrusting her knees into the mattress thrusting her ass more to the air for better and deeper penetration, and the additional movements added to her growing plane of elation. When she could manage to make words, my mother talked dirty to me, telling me how good my cock felt and how much she wanted me to fuck her and how much she wanted to make me cum.

Over and over, I plunged my cock into her tight ass while she thrust back to meet me. Although she was just as tight as ever, there was no friction at all now. Her ass and the snug channel I was filling squeezed the entire length of my cock and my pleasure mounted towards point of no return. I reveled in the sight of my entire 8 inches disappearing into her ass-hole. I had never felt anything so good in my life, and now I truly understood why people screamed and moaned while fucking.

"I need to cum, Mommy. I can't hold it any more; you are so tight and so warm. Please help me cum." I could not delay it any further.

"Okay, Honey, don't wait for Mommy. This is your day and enjoy it to the fullest baby. I'm happy to make you cum darling, especially with my ass ... yeah do it now," she was thrilled to hear that her ass is giving me such a pleasure and she was ever willing to accept it in her bowels.

I increased the speed of my strokes into her ass. She fucked back to meet me, gritting her teeth, matching the increased pace.

"Oh! Oh!" She whimpered as the faster strokes of my cock into her ass and my hand massaging her pussy combined to drive her level of ecstasy higher to over come what ever the pain causing due to the increased tempo.

riganut
riganut
271 Followers