Unlocking a Wave of Carnal Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riganut
riganut
272 Followers

I sped up, pistoning in and out of my mother's hot, tight ass-hole until I felt my cum rising.

"Mom, I'm going to cum... oooohh ... should I pull out?"

"No!" She screamed and thrust her ass back to get me completely in her ass. Simultaneously I began to unload my jizz into her burning bowels. Spurt after spurt of my hot cum shot into my mother's hot smarting ass cooling it down and lubricating it as a protective coating after rough mind shattering ass-fuck.

After spending, without pulling out I lean against her warm body and she got the signal and with me still inside her, slowly eased on to the bed lying fully flat. I could see a sweet smile spreading across her mouth and her eyes becoming watery with joy.

"I was in heaven Mom. That was the best orgasm I ever had. You are so tight and I thought that my cock will permanently impale in your ass." I whispered while nuzzling her neck.

"Wow! You almost tear me apart Jimmy. First I thought that I'm going to make a mess darling. But I really enjoyed it baby; I enjoyed your big cock in my virgin ass. Ohh ... what an experience after so many years of dull sex. Thank you baby, thank you very much for giving my life back ... I really owe you," tears of joy rolling from her eyes and I reached and softly kissed her eyes.

Then slowly I pulled out my deflating cock and it popped out from her ass-hole with a farting noise making both of us laugh.

"Ooops! It's not me, it's your cock popping out OK," she blurted in the mid of laugh.

Then we shared a deep passionate kiss and looked into one another's eyes with satisfaction and lust in it. Silence followed. What could we say?

"Honey?" My mother broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, mom. It was incredible. It was more than incredible."

"For me too, sweetie. Are you okay with what we did? Any regrets?"

"No. Not unless you regret it."

"Understand one thing – nobody else can know about this. This has to be our secret. Always, not even Mrs. Anderson." She mocked but with a serious note in it.

"Does that mean we can do it again?"

My mother glanced over at me and smiled.

She sat up and smiled again. "Thanks honey. I always wanted to break in a virgin. You were already great-I can't imagine what you'll be like after a little more practice!"

* * *

Friends, I would appreciate feedback.

riganut
riganut
272 Followers