Unlocking My Inner Anal Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Who says three's a crowd?
1.1k words
4.43
29.7k
14

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Master smiles as he pours water into my parched mouth, " I do love seeing you trussed up on my desk like this. You feeling OK?"

"Yes, Master," I say, still needing more.

He chuckles, lifting my chin so I look in his eyes.

"I know that look, my anal slut. Feeling empty? Such a dirty girl needing to be filled more. How about we have someone join us today?" he questions.

My eyes light up, Hailey's face springing to my mind.

"Yes, I've been thinking of her too. I can tell she would love to play with you. She's a dom herself. We just need an excuse to have her in the office before she leaves."

"Permission to speak, Master."

"Go ahead, slut."

"I took the liberty of ordering from your favourite restaurant before arriving here. It should be here in 5 minutes."

Suddenly, his hands are in my hair and tongue down my throat. My groans are muffled with Master's passion as he ravages me.

"Good girl. Hailey will come in with the dinner but until then, I'm going to reward your throat with my cock."

Master presents his already hard dick in front of my face and I automatically stick out my tongue to taste him. He's delicious. I lap all over his head, down his shaft and tongue his balls. Master groans and tightens his grip on my hair.

"Enough teasing. Keep that slutty mouth wide open for me," he warns.

Suddenly, I'm choking, being filled by his hot member. My eyes glisten as I try not to gag. He pulls out before my limit, dragging a string of drool out my mouth.

"Look at me, slut. I want to see you choke as I fuck you," Master commands.

My eyes are steady on his as he starts to thrust deeply down my throat, occasionally stopping and holding me prisoner. The result is a messy, dirty blow job, but we love it. He continues his assault even as we hear Hailey knock on the door and come in. I stay as a still as possible as Master holds me right to the bottom of his shaft.

"Ah, Hailey. Thanks for getting our dinner, please place it on the coffee table." He smirks.

I hear Hailey's heels clicking as she dutifully follows Jake's command. He loosens his grip, allowing me to catch my breathe.

"You know, Hailey. You are such a good secretary you deserve a reward. My little anal-slut here needs more training. If you would like to help I would appreciate it, as you can see she is too busy serving me and she desperately needs her ass filled."

My heart started beating furiously, not knowing what to expect. I jolted as I felt a hot tongue on my abused hole. Jake restarted his mission to choke me. I moaned around his cock as Hailey dove her tongue deeper into my ass-pussy, eating it like her last meal. The visual must have stimulated Jake too much as suddenly, he groans and releases his sticky cum down my throat.

"Damn, you are such a good fucktoy," he praises and unties the rope in my hair, allowing my neck to relax.

The sensations from Hailey's are keeping me aroused but frustrated. I need more. My eyes track Jake as he opens a drawer, lifting out a set of 5 big anal beads. My jaw drops, no way can I fit all those in me! Jake just grins at me then places my plug back in my open mouth.

"Here, give my anal-slut a good stuffing," he chuckles, handing the balls to Hailey, "Oh and she's all yours, her orgasms and her ass. Do as you see fit."

I shiver as Hailey laughs in delight, she obviously been hiding some of her own desires for a while. I note Jake has gone to the coffee table to start eating the food I ordered, leaving me at the mercy of his secretary. Hailey begins to stroke my cum covered cheeks, massaging Jake's scent in and making me squirm.

"I've been wanting this ass ever since I first saw your Master pounding it. I cannot tell you how aroused it makes me seeing you so submissive and willing to be a slut," her voice deeper, huskies than ever makes my pussy clench, "Now before I stuff our ass I'm going to make it nice and pink for me. If it's too much you can remove your plug and safeword me. Don't worry, I've heard you scream it before, it was so thrilling hearing you!"

I didn't get much time to process before sharp slaps rained down on my rear. I groaned and whined at every pass, the stimulation too much for my pussy. By the time she was satisfied, my cunt had drenched the desk and I was on the edge of orgasm.

"Such a naughty slut, ruining her master's desk with her juices. Oh well, at least we have plenty lubricant to work with now."

Hailey's tongue and finger's returned to my ass-pussy, I could feel my fluids being fed into me preparing for those monstrous balls. Thankfully, the preparation made it relatively easy for Hailey to push the first one in. The stretch was amazing! My ass felt so good that I was begging for more. One by one, Hailey lubricated and forced the balls into my ass. I could feel myself climbing up towards release again. At the final ball, I was in discomfort but seeking that high.

"You're doing so well, anal-slut. I'm impressed, just one more to go. I think you deserve an orgasm so whenever you feel you're where ass trembling, you just let go."

Hailey teased me with the final bead, pushing in slightly and pulling out not allowing it to fully seat inside me. I was shaking with need and as she increased the speed I screamed around my muzzle, convulsing on Jake's desk. As my pleasure ripped through me, Hailey pushed it fully in. Now all five balls were at home in my ass-pussy. I slumped, all energy drained after my session with two Dom's. My life was fantastic!

I barely registered that Hailey had come around to my face, she crouched down and like Jake, gave me a passionate, demanding kiss.

"I'd love to play again, anal-slut. I'll leave your Master to look after you for now. You did so well!," she smiled and walked away.

Jake was already releasing me from my bonds and started to massage my aching limbs. He lifted me off his desk and took me to the coffee table where he started to feed me. I love being in his arms. I love how protective yet nurturing he is with my kinks and desires. I am glad I allowed him to lock my pussy up and it's only the first week! I can only imagine what the future will hold for us.