Unlocking My Inner Anal Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Piercing check up with a reward for Danni.
1k words
4.44
27.2k
12

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four weeks of intense anal training and fucking felt so good. I was constantly horny and slipping into sub space, even at work. My poor pussy was begging to be touched. Thankfully, it was time to see Danni again and hopefully, she would give the all clear for Master to fuck my pussy when he feels like it.

Master guided me into the piercing room, my mind was already gone with the morning preparations. See, Master wanted to give Danni another reward for a job well done. My ass-pussy was thoroughly cleansed and filled with Danni's favourite vanilla milk. Master did his research and found her kink. I was happy to oblige. The constant enema training had desensitised me and I actually found myself turned on squirting fluids out my ass-pussy.

"Oh anal-slut! Aren't you looking like the perfect fuck toy?!" Danni smiled.

Master had ordered me to put on a tight latex dress that showed off my curves and pierced nipples. No underwear, of course. My hair was up in a bun so that my large leather collar was on display. Danni took my leash from Master and escorted me to her chair. Without direction, I pulled up my dress to expose my locked pussy and plug filled ass as i got into position on the chair.

Danni's eyes roamed my body, "Someone's been filling you up good haven't they?," her hands glided over my expanded tummy filled with her treat.

I whimper as she applied a little pressure. I needed to release but I knew I would be punished until Danni or Master gave me permission. I glanced at him for reassurance. Master was setting up a camera, wanting capture everything for future viewing.

"Now, let's see how this pussy is doing. I betcha she's crying out for attention uh?"

Danni carefully removed the chastity shield and examined my labia. I tried not to wriggle but the feeling of being touched there was so tortuous, I thought I would cum within seconds! I took deep breathes to prevent my orgasm.

"Well, Master, I am glad to see you've looked after your fuck toy well. Her pussy is yours to use from now on. I would still refrain from any extreme activities for another month but vanilla sex is fine."

"Thank you, Danni. My anal-slut has a little gift for your hard work," Master approached my head, stroking my cheeks, "Now slut, it's time to show Danni what you've accomplished in your training. She's in charge for now. Listen to her and be a good whore."

He stepped back giving Danni and nod and smile.

"Oh I do love a surprise gift! Let's see what you've been stuffed with," Danni squealed.

Slowly, she tugged and pulled on the plug nestled in my ass. I groaned as she teased me with it, pulling out to push it back in. Tears sprung ass my need to push became more urgent. She giggled at the sight but took pity, slowing stretching my hole with the large object. Being a good girl, I concentrated on my sphincter, not allowing anything out.

"Good girl, holding it in nice and tight." Danni praised.

She pulled back her stool and knelt on the floor. I moaned in anticipation.

"Not yet, slut. I want a good taste of this ass first," she licked and prodded at my quivering hole.

I began to sweat and clenched my teeth.

"Yummy, I could lick this ass all day. Now, give me my reward," Danni growled.

I instantly let my muscles go, sending a warm stream of milk directly onto Danni's pierced tongue. The relief and sight made my pussy cream. As my offering slowed, Danni lapped at my hole again, jabbing into me trying to get every bit out. She sighed in contentment as she finished, milk dripping down her chin. She stood up and leaned down towards me, giving me a taste of her milky treat. The mixture of milk, her taste and my ass had me moaning in ecstasy.

Danni pulled back and started to undo her leather trousers, "I want you down on the floor face up, slut, now!"

I scrambled off the chair and onto the floor quickly, not even bothering to adjust my dress. As I laid there, I could hear Danni removing her boots and trousers then she appeared above me. I could see her pierced clit and juices glistening on her lips. I licked mine in want.

"You know exactly what to do don'cha, slut?" she said grinning down.

"Yes, Mistress."

Soon my face was engulfed in her pussy and ass. She had positioned herself away from me so my nose was buried in her butt and my mouth sucked on her vagina. I lapped and sucked in a frenzy. I wanted to show her my appreciation and willingness to be a slut for her. Her moans and whispers made it more enjoyable. She tasted delicious. I tugged on her lips and drove my tongue into her, fucking her as hard as I could.

"Oh fuck, that's good slut. Keep tongue fucking me just like that," she squealed, she began to gyrate and hump my face, "Yes, yes! That's the spot! I'm going to squirt all over your face, you little whore!"

I flinched as warm liquid gushed out filling my mouth. I desperately tried to swallow it all but failed. My lower face and neck got drenched in Danni's cum. Almost suffocating, I tapped my hand on the floor and Danni stood up shaking. I took a deep breathe, relieved but also not, as I was so close to cumming myself. Master assisted me to stand.

"I'm proud of you, anal-slut. You followed her directions perfectly and I can see how much you wanted to orgasm but you didn't. I trained you well didn't I?" He smiled softly, "Time to go home now though. So I have one thing to ask, do you want me to lock your pussy again?"

Although brief, I found I didn't like my pussy to be exposed. Unless Master was using it, I wanted to be locked and secure.

"Please sir. Lock it up until you wish to use it, it's yours after all."