Unlocking My Inner Anal Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
The fun continues at the office...
1.4k words
4.33
34.3k
15

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting ready for work today was just like any other, shower, eat, enema. Plus, Jake loving cleaning my piercings and shield. Despite the crazy, tiring weekend I was dripping with excitement for work, no pun intended, not necessarily my actual job but knowing I was locked away and no one could see it. Our little secret.

I work as an assistant editor at a well known publishing house. It's a busy job between reading potential prospects, meeting authors and team meetings, however my days are becoming monotonous. I'm stuck with genres and authors I don't like. So when Jake convinced me to use a chastity belt I was happy too. It broke the hum drum life and my new jewellery takes it to another level.

Wearing my favourite silk green blouse and tight black pencil skirt, I stride into work feeling sexy and naughty as hell. My stiff nipples are ever so slightly noticeable but a little teasing never bothers me, sometimes it works in favour with a difficult author or two. Sitting down at my desk, the large butt plug Jake insisted I wear pushed further in, making me groan. Thankfully no one was around to hear me. The day was scheduled to be an extra busy one, back to back meetings until mid afternoon with only a few hours at the end to catch up with emails. I hoped Jake's day was better. My wish was not granted, by the time I waded through the tedious meetings Jake had messaged me.

Come straight to my office after work. I want you, bent over my desk, skirt up and arse facing my door. Be prepared.

Obviously not a good day for him either. Hopefully by following his instructions we both get the relief we need. My pussy throbs at the thought, not that she'll get anything but at this point any sort of release is fine by me! Five o'clock couldn't come fast enough, I dashed out the door and hailed a taxi faster than you could say sex.

Excitement thrums in my veins as I step into Jake's building. My steps are steady and controlled, nodding and smiling to the reception to let me use his private elevator. Jake made a point six months into our relationship to make his employees aware of my status, making access to his office a breeze. Sometimes, I sneak in to surprise him after a stressful day. Both of us like to use sex to de-stress; Jake likes to use me like a toy and I love to be used. From his text, looks like I'm getting my wish.

I stride confidently into his floor, saying hello and waving to his receptionist, Hailey. She's terrific. Never blinks when she walks into us playing, keeping a professional stance as I'm tied, giving Jake head. I do sometimes think she would like to join one day.

Once in Jake's office I put my things on the coffee table and go to his desk. Jake always keeps a supply of lube in the bottom drawer exactly for days like these. I grab it and make my way to the other side of the desk. Leaning over, I slowly remove the large plug. It's getting easier to stretch my asshole like this and it excites me knowing I'll be gaping a little. I sigh as it falls out and I place it on the desk in front of me. Being a good girl, I follow Jake's instructions and prepare my ass with the lube, swirling it in my hole making sure the whole area is covered. My touch is clinical, not to arouse me so all my pleasure is Jake's.

I return the lube and then take position over his desk, my skirt folded up to expose my stockings, black garter and dripping, aching ass-pussy. Stretching over I place my hands on the other edge and head down beside my used butt plug. To complete the picture, I spread my legs as far as they could. The perfect little slut, spread wide and willing for her master. My heart rate builds as I wait. I focus on my breathing as I slip into sub space, finally relaxing and allowing myself to drift.

My trance is interrupted after what seems a long time but the slow opening of the door. My breathing hitches. Knowing he would punish me if I looked I kept my head down and eyes shut, hoping it's Jake and not an employee. I tremble as I perceive a soft touch on my exposed ass. Fingers skim lightly from one cheek to another to soothe my shaking. I groan as the touch leaves and suddenly, slap! A forceful hand on my right cheek just enough to make me squeal.

A dark chuckle comes from the person, revealing his identity. Jake. I sigh and relax, knowing my master is here.

"Such a good anal slut. You followed my instructions to the letter, it's a shame I'm in no mood to reward you. Maybe, once I've used you like the fuck toy you are, I will. But for now, this dirty, desperate ass-pussy is going to pleasure me properly," Master leans down to my ear, "Now be a good girl and put your plug in your dirty mouth. We don't need Hailey to hear your screams."

I grab my plug, and slowly descended my mouth around it tasting my own juices. I moan at the depravity but my pussy gushes like the slut I am. My hands and arms return to their original position and I brace myself, knowing Master won't be merciful. Slam! I scream onto my makeshift gag as he fully entered my ass in one swift stroke.

"Ahh, that's my perfect ass! Hold on slut, I'm not going to take it easy," he growls.

Master begins to pound into me relentlessly. My euphoria builds and I find it hard to curb my orgasm. A good slut doesn't cum until Master says. I continue to moan but remain still, allowing Master to use me as he likes.

"Such a good fuck toy," he roars, not stopping his thrusts.

I was so close to the edge, whimpering and almost crying at the pure pleasure. Then his cock leaves me as quick as it entered, leaving me bereft. He groans and splatters of warm, sticky semen coat my ass cheeks.

A few moments later, Master takes my hands and pins them behind my back. I could feel our favourite rope wrap around my arms binding them together making me immobile but feeling safe. Master then moves me further up his desk so my face is over the edge then binds my legs, calves to thighs. The final piece was a tie around my hair, pulling my head back and securing it to my bound arms.

The feeling of being completely at his mercy was pure delight, I love the feeling and quickly go into sub space. I register every move Master makes. His tongue traces around my bruised hole, lapping and cherishing it.

"So tasty. Now, you have permission to cum whenever you like, Slut. You've been such a good fuck toy you deserve it," Master purrs.

He returns his worship, his tongue delving deeper sending me into a puddle of need. I moan and writhe as he adds a few fingers to the mix. He twists and thrusts, hitting all the good spots. I'm so close, almost exploding then he retreats. I groan with disappointment.

"Don't worry Slut, I'm just adding a little more lube." He chuckles.

Suddenly, my ass is stretched as he inserts more fingers, three or four? I can't tell and I don't care. The pain morphs into undeniable rapture.

"Cum for me slut, scream my name," Master instructs.

I tremble and scream as I fall off the cliff, "Fuck me, Master! I'm your anal slut! I'm yours!".

He eases his ministrations as I shake, my eyes rolling. I try to catch my breathe as Master comes around to the other side, before he places his wonderful, gooey fingers in my mouth. He doesn't even need to tell me what to do. I dutifully clean them, eyes staring into his the whole time. He crouches to my level then his hand is replaced by his lips and tongue. The passion and love tosses between us making me sigh.

"That's a good girl. Good anal slut."