Unlocking My Inner Anal Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
Isabelle continues to be used...
1.2k words
4.47
35.2k
20

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the wait! Life got a bit busy, hope you enjoy!

______________________________

Two hours in, my jaw is aching and well as my thoroughly fucked ass. My hole is dripping with cum and piss from multiple men, my muscles so stretched that I can't stop it. I've lost count of my orgasms. Like Master says, I'm an anal loving whore who doesn't need my pussy touched to reach nirvana. Despite the exhaustion, I want more.

"Good slut, you're doing me proud. Time for a little break, let's take this gag out," Master says gently.

I gasp as he removes my fake lips, he carefully massaged my jaw to ease the stiffness and pain. A bottle of water appears in my view, Master places a straw in lips and I greedily gulp it down. Multiple orgasms is hard work.

Master addresses the club, "Anyone have a sub to clean my fuck doll's hole?"

I watch the mirror as a female pair approaches the stage, a petite, leather-clad Dom guiding a puppy-girl on all fours and fluffy tail in her rear. Miss Dom pulls her pet right to my gaping, overflowing hole and whispers, "Here's a nice little treat for you, Bitch. Lick it all up, make my friend's doll spotless."

I moan and bite my lip as I feel the heat of puppy girl's tongue travel along my fluid smeared cheeks. This girl is thorough with her cleaning and it takes her an age to move to my orifice. I'm wriggling as much as possible in my restraints, desperate to feel her in me. I sigh in relief as her teasing muscle finally plunged into my bowels. All I could hear was the squelching and sucking of bodily fluids and puppy-girl's moans and squeals of delight. Delight my body was feeling too.

Master steps in front of my face again, cock out and waiting, "I think you need more hydration, don't you, anal-slut? Open your mouth."

A warm stream hits my tongue and I swallow all that I can whilst staring into my Master's lust filled eyes. Once finished, he tugs himself in and steps aside to allow more men to hydrate me. The combined feeling of being used as a urinal and the strong, emboldened licks of the puppy-girl sends me into yet another small orgasm. Cementing Master's thoughts of me being a deviant whore.

After a few more minutes of piss drinking, Master undoes the restraints and slowly guides me to more apparatus. A sex swing. Too weak, Master hoists me up into it, straps my wrists and ankles together and secures them onto the swing. My ass-pussy is on the edge, perfect access for more strangers to plow into it.

"Now, this time anal-slut I want to hear your screams and moans as more people take your ass. Also, you are to ask permission before you cum. You're mine and your pleasure is mine, got it?"

"Yes, Master," I whisper.

My anal training begun once again, this time more tortuous than the last. The female Dom from earlier fucked me first with a very large, horse-like strap on that had me screaming to cum almost instantly. The audience was laughing and cheering as Master denied me. Miss Dom slammed into me relentlessly until I was begging and crying Master for release. She stopped abruptly, spat in my face and left. I was quaking with need. The next participant wasn't as rough but still his cock almost tipped me over as soon as he bottomed out in me. I gritted my teeth until he spilled his seed into my white-walled bowels.

The torture continues for another hour, club member after club member, they destroy and fill my ass-pussy with no mercy. I beg and cry for orgasm but Master still says no. At the end of the night, my brain is mush and my body is unable to fight. My make up under the mask is running down thanks to the tears and sweat my training has caused. Master returns in front of me and lightly slaps my face making me focus on himself.

"Stay awake, anal-slut. It's my turn to fuck you're greedy hole and I want you to look into my eyes as I take you," he growls.

I gasp and try not to look down as Master's glorious cock slides effortlessly into my ass. My muscles clench around him feverishly.

"Hmm. What a naughty fuck doll. I can feel you tightening around me, I guess you need me to satisfy you properly huh?"

I almost cry as he slowly withdraws until the head of his cock is teasing my entrance.

"Yes, Master please. I need you. I need your cock, please," I beg.

Master grins mischievously, "Tell everyone what you want me to do. Tell them you're my fuck toy. Then I'll give you what you need."

"I'm yours. I'm Master's fucktoy and anal-slut. My holes, my body and my pleasure are all his to use. Please Master, I need you to ram your cock into my insatiable ass-pussy. I need to be filled with your cream again," I cry out, wriggling and desperate for him to give me relief, "Aahhh, fuck!"

He slams back into me, impaling my ass on his thick member, "That's it, take me slut. Remember who owns you."

Master fucks me hard and fast, making the semen in my bowels churn and fall onto the floor. I scream and moan but never let my eyes fall from his. All I can see is obsession, desire and love. The sight makes me clench.

"Master I need to cum, please. Please let me cum over your dick!" I wail.

He miraculously increases his thrusts and I almost lose it until I hear him roar, "Yes anal-slut, cum on me. Show everyone what I do to you."

I shake and scream as the most intense orgasm overwhelms me. I squirt and pee all over his dick and the floor unable to control it. My wild state has Master following suit, his eyes piercing mine and jaw clenches as he fills me completely with his seed. My poor abused hole doesn't get a rest as he replaces his cock with my butt plug.

"We don't want to make a mess going home now do we?," he smiles.

I nod, unable to speak. I am completely drained but totally happy and fulfilled. I relax in the swing as Master is handed a warm cloth to clean me and then zips up my suit. My restraints are then removed and Master lifts me into his arms, holding me bridal style whilst he takes me back to the car. Inside, he removes my collar and mask which gives me more freedom to breathe and cool down.

"Here, you need to hydrate," Master passed another water bottle to me.

I gulped the liquid down greedy for relief for my throat. Once I finished, Master took the bottle from me and pulled me down so my head rested on his lap.

"Sleep, my dear anal-slut. I'll wake you when we are home," he says quietly as he gently strokes my messy hair.

The soothing motion triggers my eyes to close.