Unlocking My Inner Anal Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
Isabelle gets pampered.
1.5k words
4.56
12.1k
8

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days after my introduction to the club as an anal loving slut, Master pampered and complimented me non-stop. He allowed me to rest and my butthole to recover. That doesn't mean I couldn't use my mouth, every morning and evening I got down on my knees and worshipped my Master's cock. I didn't have to address him that way either, but that's what he is to me, no longer just Jake but Master, owner and keeper of my pussy.

"Sweetheart, come take a bath with me," Master says, interrupting my evening reading.

I jumped instantly from my chair with a big smile enjoying the extra attention Master was showing me. I followed him to our ensuite which had a large jacuzzi tub right by the window, allowing us to look across the city skyline. My heart skipped as I took in the room. Master had gone all out with my favourite candles and bath oils. Too busy surveying the room, I didn't notice Master coming up behind me until he pressed his lips to my neck. Slowly, he undressed me. Teasing touches and kisses down my back to my pert bottom. I was panting and shaking by the time he was done. I needed him badly.

"Don't move unless I say," he whispered, moving himself to my front, "Open your legs."

I follow his command, letting my legs go wide to show my locked pussy. I gaze down as Master kneels before me. This is highly unusual, Master never kneels before me. He produces the key for my chastity device and unlocks me, removing it from my piercings and opening my wet cunt to his face. His breathe tickles my labia making me groan with desire. It's been two months since that area got any attention and whilst I do enjoy being an anal slut, my vagina still screams to be used.

"Do you know what day it is, sweetheart?," Master speaks lowly, heat hitting my swollen lips.

I shake my head, resisting the urge to place my hands on his head and guide him to where I ache the most.

He grins mischievously, "It's the first day of your ovulation period and since you are all healed up, guess what that means?"

My eyes glaze over, "You are going to fuck your cunt?"

Master glides his hands up and down my thighs, "Not today, sweetheart. Today I'm going to make love to my cunt. You see, you have pleased me so much that today you are going to get all the orgasms you can handle. No denial, no asking for permission."

My eyes flutter shut as he starts to kiss and lick slowly up my right leg almost to my core before repeating the action on my left.

"Please, please kiss me Master," I beg, clenching my hands.

"Look at me, put your arms behind your back and watch me as I eat your delicious cunt."

I quickly obey, grasping one arm with another behind my back as I stare into Master's dark eyes that are filled with promises of pleasure. True to his word, Master begins his meal. Slow, languorous strokes of his tongue torture my labia. He tugs playfully at the piercings, sending jolts of painful joy up my spine before nuzzling deeper licking around my aching clit. I'm a moaning mess unable to speak. Months of no contact has my cunt gushing fluid, dripping all over Master's lips and chin. He does his best lapping up the nectar he summons from me. He enjoys it too. His appreciative groans add another level of delight to my abandoned hole.

I squeal as his tongue finally presses against my button. The sensation so blinding I almost fall apart there and then. He alternates between licking and sucking, adding in an occasional nip of teeth too. I'm in heaven, sweet tortuous heaven but I don't want it to stop. It does. Only I find myself struggling to stay still as Master penetrates my sopping vagina with his wicked tongue.

"Aahh. Fuck yes. That's so good Master!"

All I can see is his sparkling eyes and messy hair as he worships me with his mouth. He's so deep that his nose grinds against my clit. My legs threaten to collapse but Master grips my ass to tight holding me up. He eats me like a man starved. Waves crash again and again until I can take no more.

"Fuck Master! I'm gonna cum. I'm going to cum all over your face!" I cry out.

He holds me tight and maintains his assault as I scream and convulse, sending more liquid into his eager mouth. I don't know how but I managed to regain the strength in my legs easing myself off of Master as he tenderly laps up my cum. My arms fall to my sides as he stands straight never taking his eyes off mine.

"I love watching you cum. It's the sexiest thing ever," he grins before taking my other lips in his.

My sweet juices and his demanding tongue release more moans from my chest.

"Let's get in the bath before the water gets cold, hmm? Ladies first."

Master guides me into the tub and I settle in the soothing water with a sigh. Master sheds his clothes as I watch, he's a beautiful man. I budge up in the water to allow him to slip in behind. As soon as he does, he gathers me into his arms and I relax back on top of him.

It's not long until Master's hands start wandering up my body. My breathing hitches as he lightly traces my pert breasts. I try not squirm as his fingertips move to my areola, being careful not touch my super sensitive nipples and piercings. The sensation is incredible but it's not enough.

"Please sir. Please play with my nipples, they are aching for you," I beg.

His chest rumbles underneath me and I can feel his cock harden at my pleas. Master grants my wish, fiercely pinching both tips. I moan at the pain. My pussy throbs, coming back alive for a second round. Master gives my nipples all the attention they crave, pinching and tugging until I am grinding my ass against his rock hard dick.

"Face me, slut."

I turn and position myself cowgirl style. My burning clit pressing against his dick, I try not to move against him until I get permission. Good sluts wait. I look deeply into Master's eyes, pouting at him for making me so needy.

He chuckles, "Little slut needs more, uh? Well, you can have it but remember I'm going to fill that cunt with my semen and I'm not going to stop, unless you say otherwise. Does that sound good?"

"Yes, sir. That sounds amazing, I want my cunt filled by you. I need to be filled."

Master grins at me, "Good girl, now show me how much you want it. Fuck my cock like a whore."

I'm panting with excitement. I don't care if it's risky letting him cum in me, it's been too long since he filled my pussy and the burning need to have him overtakes my thoughts. I lift myself off his body and grab his cock, aiming it for my tight, dripping hole. Slowly I sink down, prolonging the feeling of his cock penetrating me. My eyes roll up and deep moan escapes my lips at the same as Master growls. His hands dig into my hips as he remains still, allowing me to take him as I like. My cunt quivers as I take him all, the tip of his cock hitting my special spot inside. My peace is interrupted by a sharp sting to my left breast.

"I told you to fuck me slut, not savour me," Master slaps my other breast making me jolt and my cunt clench.

The water sloshed around us as I begin to ride his dick. The pleasure is almost unbearable. My hips roll and move in a frenzy chasing my orgasm which is not far out of reach. I squeal as Master grips my nipples instead of my hips. Tugging them down everytime I rise.

My eyes burn into his as I scream, "Oh Master, I'm cumming!"

My cunt clenches and pulls on his cock but I don't dare stop. He wants to come in my pussy and I'll give him it. I carry on riding him like the wanton whore I am, not caring about the consequences, just needing to be creamed.

"Fuck, Sir. Please cum in my cunt. Please my greedy hole needs your cream!"

My cries have Master grunting and his cock pulsing, his need drives him to use his hips to meet mine. I can't believe it, but my vision goes white as another climax hits me as his cock twitches and rams a load of semen into me.

"Yes! Take my cum, slut!" he shouts.

I slump against Master's chest and revel in the feeling in my cunt being used again. It's fantastic. But I still feel empty.

"Empty huh? Well, we can't be having that" Master smirks at me.

Did I say that out loud? Suddenly, he lifts me out of the bath and I wrap my legs around his torso so I don't fall. He strides into the bedroom and dumps me on the bed.

"We're not leaving until you feel completely full to the brim, understand?"

"Yes, sir"

"Good"