Unlocking My Inner Anal Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
Jake shows off his doll to the club Part 1.
2.3k words
4.37
30k
25

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My little Anal-slut,

It's time to celebrate your new look and status as my anal only whore. Put this outfit on and be on your knees by the front door ready for me by 19.30.

Master

A smile graces my lips as I open the box left on the bed by my beloved Master. He's out done himself this time. My outfit is a black, latex catsuit complete with ballerina boots, gloves and mask. I shiver in delight. He wants me to be a fuck doll, his fuck doll. To be used as an object is my ultimate fantasy, to be used for my Master's desire only is my life's dream. I squeal in excitement and look at the clock, half past five, plenty time to prepare my body and put on the rubber doll outfit.

The door opens but I don't look up, like a good doll I stay in position and silent until my Master says so. My heart accelerates as his shoes come into view.

"My, my, my. Such a beautiful rubber doll and just for me," he smiles, "You really do look beautiful all wrapped up. Stand up, let me look at all of you."

I slowly get on my feet, trying not to tip over in the extreme heels. Master walks around me, drinking in my rubber doll look. His hand brushes along my curves. Heat sears my waist, butt and latex covered breasts. The heat traces up my neck to my chin when he lifts my head towards his.

"Look at me, anal-slut," Master whispers, "Feel what you do to me."

I gaze into his eyes and find fire and passion blazing in them, he then takes me hand to touch his dick that's straining his trousers. My pussy throbs in response. His lips press into mine at first slowly but his need takes over, turning the kiss into a frenzy of hormones. Master pulls back, grinning down at my swollen lips.

"I love your choice of lipstick. Whore red is it? It's perfect, hasn't even smudged. This mask just highlights those not so innocent eyes and slutty lips of yours. However, I do have a few other accessories for you before we go."

I stand puzzled, I put everything on in the box. Master turns to his work briefcase and takes out a collar. I don't understand, I already have a collar in our room.

"I had this specially made for you, anal-slut. Made to measure, Italian leather and pure gold hoops, it's personalised too. Take a look."

Master hands me the collar. The leather is so soft, yet durable perfect for long term wear. There are multiple golden hoops along the collar to allow different positions and multiple restraint points. The best part is on the front hoop, a tag which reads "property of J.W.Sommers". Tears prickled, Master was so sweet. He wanted to collar me properly. Without thinking, I pulled Master down with one hand and gave him an ardent kiss. Thankfully he didn't mind and pulled my body up against his so I could feel his hardness against my soft curves. I was too focused on our tongues to notice that Master has taken the collar out of my hand and fixed it around my neck. I only stopped as he tightened it enough to constrict me, not enough to choke but just enough to remind me I was owned.

"There, that's a bit better. Now no one can argue that you belong to me. I have another surprise for you though, something to help keep you quiet and ready for me," Master smirked sinfully, "Open your mouth and tongue out."

Master retrieved his final gift, a ring gag. A red lipped ring gag that covered my teeth and forced my jaw open wide. I choked slightly as he inserted it but didn't move. He fastened it tightly round the back of my head so there was no risk of it falling out, then I heard a click of a padlock. Both lips of mine were locked for Master's use.

"Fuck! This just makes you even more slutty, I love it, " Master growls, "I was going to wait until we got to the club to have you but I underestimated how much you would turn me on. On your knees now slut! Let's see how good a rubber doll you are."

I fell to my knees. I've been wanting to taste Master since he came through the door. I obediently gaze at him as he removes his pulsing cock from it's confines. It looks so red and sore, I just want to soothe it. I stick my tongue out as far as it can with my new rubber lips.

"Good slut, always eager to please," Master says as he hits my tongue with his member.

His essence has me humming. I want to take his cock in my hands but I know better, to prevent it I place my hands behind me as he slowly pushes into my dripping hole. I wriggle as he hits the back of my throat and holds there.

"Damn slut. The way you look right now, I'm not going to last long. Better make this fast and rough, huh?"

True to his word, he begins to thrust in and out faster and harder not caring if I choke or not. The gag prevents any harm done to him so he can use me as he likes. As he face fucks me, my own excitement drenches my catsuit. I moan when I'm not choking. I loved being used. I turn my attention to Master's face, it's contorted in ecstasy as he pushes my latex head onto his dick over and over again. The floor gets splattered with my drool but he doesn't care as he rams a final time down my throat, cursing as his thick semen clogs me. I desperately swallow what I can, it's precious stuff after all.

Before I can catch my breathe, Master yanks me up by my collar and directs me to the door. No coat or cover. I'm fully exposed to the world as a rubber doll. He walks me to his car and guides me into the back. His driver is already waiting for us. I dare him to look in the mirror and look at my appearance but he's too loyal to Master and keeps his eyes on the road. Our moment in the hall has left me so horny and I'm trying not to fidget in my seat. Master is calmly sitting beside me. All cold and emotionless, complete opposite to the man a few minutes ago.

This demeanour excites me more. It means Master has a big scene planned and if I'm not a good anal slut then I won't get to play. I start to calm my mind, taking deep breaths through my gag and concentrate on lowering my heart rate. My eyes close and they don't open until the car stops.

It's no surprise that we have pulled up at Master and I's favourite BDSM club. During my healing, we didn't come here at all. Too much temptation. Now though, it's the perfect place to announce my new role as anal slut. I'm giddy. A night at the club always fulfils me.

We enter the door, no need for passwords or codes as the bouncer recognises Master as a VIP. The main floor is on the next level, I follow Master carefully up the stairs trying not to fall in my ballerina heels. My feet are starting to hurt but it only builds my excitement. Another door opens, allowing us into the main bar. It's already busy, filled with many like minded people. Doms and Dominas guiding subs my leashes. Subs kneeling, heads down or heads or crouches. My body tingles at the sight. Master turns to me and takes a collar hoop in his finger. He directs me straight to the main stage, where couples play out scenes for the whole club to watch. Normally, we would take a seat, have a drink and soak in the atmosphere before doing a scene. Not today.

As soon as we are on stage, the patrons all fix their stares at us. Master places me front and centre before addressing the crowd.

"Wonderful people! As promised, I have come with a little gift tonight. My rubber doll here is special, she has given me the gift of ultimate control. Slut, show the guests here what you have between those legs," Master announces to the room.

With no hesitation I unzip the crouch on the catsuit, unveiling my new jewellery slowly. I continue all the way over my bottom so that my butt plug can be seen too. I spread my legs to show off my chastity device. I hear a few cheers of delight from the crowd. Master then takes me by the back of my neck, turns me around and bends me over.

"Grab your ankles, slut. Stay there," he growls in approval.

In this position, my pussy and ass are clear for people to see. I feel Master pulling at the latex, widening the gap.

"As you can see, my dear sub has fulfilled my desire to control her pussy completely. Her labia are pierced and now locked into this shield which only I can unlock. Poor thing hasn't been touched in a month. And it won't be touched until I feel like having it. Truth be told, her ass is just too good. I've been training her to be my anal only slut and guess what? The whore loves it. So, tonight, I ask all of you to help with her training. You have my permission to use her ass-pussy and mouth as your fuck toy and urinal."

The whole room erupts with cheers and claps, like it's Christmas all over again. My heart spikes with fear. How many cocks will use me tonight? How long before I pass out? I don't dare use my safeword though. I am safe with Master here and I'm a good fuck toy, good fuck toys do as they are told. I hear Master click his fingers and suddenly something is wheeled out in front of me on stage. Master pulls at my collar, making me stand and I see what he requested. A fuck bench. A padded bench with restraints at the hands, feet and waist. It will fix me and a doggy pose, allowing everyone access to my ass-pussy. At the head end is a chin rest and head harness to keep my head at the perfect angle to face fuck me. I can feel my pussy juices overflowing under my shield as I take in my experience for the night. Master guides me onto the apparatus, tightening each strap so I cannot move. The set up includes mirrors in front of me so I can still see the crowd and watch whoever is fucking my ass. Master doesn't want me to miss a thing.

"I have a few rules, one- no fisting that is something I wish to conquer myself. Two- no playing with her shield, I want her cumming from her ass-pussy only. 3- you can cum and piss into both holes, fill her up as much as you can. 4- my anal slut here is allowed to cum whenever she likes, I want her to realise how much of an anal loving whore she is and that her pussy is useless. Now, who wants to face fuck her first?"

I tremble with need, want and a tinge of anxiety. I've only taken five cocks in one session and that was with my pussy in use too. I have no idea how my ass is going to survive tonight. My thoughts soon disappear as the first cock of the night rams into my mouth with no preamble. My concentration is now on it and my breathing. The stranger gives me no mercy, slamming his long but thin penis down my throat.

"Oh fuck. That's a good cocksucker," he moans, his hands clasping the back of my head.

I have no will or control as he uses me and my pussy gushes in response.

Master chuckles, " Look at this slut. Already dripping onto the bench. You ready for my cock in your ass-pussy, whore?"

I moan as loudly as I can whilst my throat gets battered.

"Show the crowd that you want it. Push out that plug, now," he says, spanking my rear end.

I flinch but do as he says. I do want his cock, no need it ramming into me, filling me up like the greedy slut I am. Slowly and a bit painfully, I push my plug out and I hear it thud on the floor. Master grabs my cheeks, keeping them apart so the audience can see the small gaps it left behind.

"What a lovely hole isn't it? Already twitching, eager to be filled. Just perfect."

Without warning, the stranger in my mouth explodes streaming warm cum down my gullet. I almost choke but manage to swallow it all. Just as quickly as he came, another cock filled my mouth, this one with more girth. I don't put much thought into it, as I feel Master stuffing his dick into my ass with no lube. Yes, it stings a little but with all my training there's little need for it. My ass takes it with little resistance.

"Yes, anal slut, your ass is mine."

Waves of pleasure flow over me as Master drives hard into my ass over and over. He thrusts synchronise with the guy fucking my mouth. It's not long before my first soul wrenching orgasm hits, making my ass and throat convulse.

"That's it, slut. Come over our cocks, show us what a good fuck toy you are," Master groans.

My high doesn't seem to stop, mini waves come again and again until both men climax themselves, simultaneously flooding my holes. A second orgasm tears through me as I am creampied by Master. I am glad for the bench as my muscles relax, at least I have a comfy surface as people fuck me into oblivion. It's going to be a long, unforgettable night...