Unlocking My Inner Anal Slut Ch. 11

Story Info
Isabelle is a good cunt.
1.2k words
4.36
19.9k
9

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time is irrelevant. The sex machine has kept me floating in sub space, never letting me fully relax and never tipping me over the edge. I'm a writhing, mewling mess. The need to cum is burning my body but I don't dare let go. I'm a good slut. As much as I need the orgasm, I need Master to give it to me more.

My mind sharpens as I hear the door being unlocked and opened. Finally. I want to cry out and beg for Master to fuck me but I remain silent. I listen to his footsteps as he draws close.

"I'm impressed, little cunt. All that time and you've managed to obey me. I love seeing you like this. Let's get this gag off, hmm? Then I give you permission to speak," he commands.

Pain radiates through my jaw as he takes my muzzle off, but it eases as he massages the area carefully. He reaches back and unties the leather hood too. I'm a mess, I'm sure. But Master smiles at my tear stained face expecting something from me. I give him want he wants readily.

"Please, sir. Please fuck your cunt. I need you to fill me up, use me like the cumslut I am!", I beg him.

I'm rewarded with a devastating kiss.

"Since you asked so nicely. How can I refuse?," he grins, unlocking my ankles and wrists from their bonds.

Master gently holds me. My muscles are so lax I have trouble supporting myself but it's no problem for Master as his arm wraps around my waist tightly. He takes me over to the bench which he lifts me onto and straps me in. The bench is front of a mirror. Master likes to make me watch as he fucks me like a dog. My body is thrumming, I need to be fucked in any way possible. I watch Master as he examines my pussy. Gently he fingers my labia, swirls around my needy hole and lightly presses my swollen clit. I whimper at his teasing.

"Aww. Don't worry little cunt, Master will make it all better soon. I just love looking at your pretty cunt, all red and puffy just begging me to fill it. Not just yet. I have a present for you, since you have been a good slut," Master's eyes glint.

I close my eyes briefly, only for them to open as a cold liquid drips down my ass crack. Master guides the fluid around my asshole as he stares at my eyes. 'Yes, yes please', they say. All these days without him playing with my ass-pussy has left my wanting. The orgasms have been great but nothing compares to having my anal passage stretched and played with. That's why I was late this morning. I wanted to be clean for Master to fuck me in the ass again. I need it, constantly.

"Yes, please Master! That feels so good. I beg you to fill my ass-pussy," I plead staring at him.

He slowly pushes his fingers in. Yes, not one but two and i take them easily just like an anal-slut should.

"Yesss!" I hiss in delight.

Master starts to finger fuck me but it's not enough. I need more. He stops and retrieves the butt plug I wear daily. I moan as he inserts it, only the slightest of stings as it sits fully in my hole.

"This will be your last day wearing that plug. Your ass needs more stretching and by the time I'm done training it, it will be gaping constantly. You'll be relent on having your ass stuffed. Does that sound good, slut?"

"Yes Master, that sounds wonderful. Please train and fill my ass-pussy to your needs."

Master chuckles darkly, "Perfect little anal-slut. Now I want to hear you scream for me and don't hold back, come as much as I give you."

I barely have the chance to speak as he rams his cock into my soaked pussy. A scream rips out my throat. I'm stuffed but it's painfully good. The tension and need is there at full force and suddenly I'm crashing. My orgasm is so powerful and I don't want it to stop. It doesn't have much chance too. Master plows into my pussy, roaring and complimenting my tightness. He doesn't stop. He takes everything I have as my orgasm rolls from one to another. I can barely keep my head up.

"That's it, slut. Your pussy is so. Fucking. Good. It's mine. I'm the only one that can have this sweet cunt, you hear me?!"

"It's yours, sir. Please don't stop. Your cunt needs your cream!"

"Fucking take it!", he shouts.

His dick twitches and releases his cum deep into my convulsing cunt only to send me screaming into another high.

We both collapse, his hot, hard torso at my back giving me the feeling of safety and security. He gives me little kisses only my back and shoulders as my body begins to shake. Coming down to reality is always hard. Master is a very caring Dom though. He takes off the straps holding me down and scoops me up, taking me to the bath where we look after each other then we find ourselves cuddled up in bed, falling into a blissful sleep.

I awaken first. I look at Master's sleeping face thinking about how lucky I am to have found him. Eager to please, I get up and make my way to the kitchen. Not bothering with clothes. I do put on my apron though. It will be a pleasant sight for Master once he wakes. I'm almost done when I hear him walking through.

"Now that is a sight I like to see," Master smiles at me, taking in my plump ass covered in his marks. I return his smile and slightly stick it out for his pleasure. His hands caress each cheek, following the pattern he made.

"So beautiful," he murmurs, lips pressing into my neck.

"Thank you, Master. I certainly feel it. Dinner is almost ready, please take a seat."

We sit, laugh and talk like any other vanilla couple, except the slight sting of the welts on my arse and the plug in my butt. We talk about the news, any family updates and then I complain about going to work again tomorrow.

"Why don't you just quit? We've discussed it before, I'll happily support you so you can continue with your own writing. I'm guessing you've been so busy lately that you haven't been able to complete anymore pages?"

I sigh, "No, you are right. They have me dealing with the most awkward authors and it's not even the genre I like. It's frustrating. Are you sure you're OK with me quitting? My books might not be a hit you know?".

Master takes my hand, soothing me with his thumb, "I am not just your boyfriend, I'm your Dom. I'm here to make you happy and support you. I know you'll be a success with your stories. Even if by some tragedy, you aren't I want you to follow your passions. So, yes quit. Put in your notice tomorrow if you like. I'll be here to support you."

My eyes well up. I have never felt so loved and complete before. Leaning in, I lock my lips on his to show my gratitude. Master takes control quickly, deepening the kiss and tugging me.

"Thank you, Master. I'll endeavour to make it up to you in whatever way I can," I whisper.

Master's eyes darken and a small dark smile graces his lips, "Oh I'm sure you will, my little anal-slut.