Unlocking My Inner Anal Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
Isabelle is a cunt for the day.
1.7k words
4.31
17.3k
5

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master kept his promise that night. Fucking and filling my cunt until I was sore and exhausted. I loved it. Being used and the added risk of creating a baby made me cum so many times, I lost count.

The morning light wakes me and I find myself in an empty bed. Sounds and smells drift from the kitchen, seems like Master is cooking a big meal. I grin knowing that he means to fuel me for a session in the playroom. I slip on my robe, it's not a modest piece. It's a black, see through covering that just keeps me warm but also arouses Master and any unsuspecting delivery men. Firstly, I go take care of my morning chores. Even though Master hasn't been using my ass-pussy, it's important I maintain my cleanliness. Afterwards, I put on my robe and make my way to the kitchen.

"You are late, slut," Master steps right up to me, squeezing my throat lightly.

"I'm sorry, sir. I wanted to make myself presentable to you, sir," I gasp.

His other hand tightly grasps my rounded arse making me squeal.

"I know exactly what you want, anal-slut. However, that cunt of mine still requires my seed and will get it until I am satisfied. Now, let's eat, before I discipline you."

He releases both hands and coldly walks to the breakfast bar. After taking, a deep shaky breathe I follow, with my nipples protruding painfully under my gown. The spread Master had made was huge, full breakfast, pancakes and of course maple syrup. No wonder Master is angry.

After stuffing myself silly, I clear the plates and tidy up it was the least I could do since Master prepared such a breakfast. I can feel his gaze on me as I bend over, filling the dishwasher. He can probably make out the piercings hanging from my lips through the sheer fabric. Once done, I turn around to face him.

"Take off the robe, slowly" he commands.

I tug the knot that was holding the price together and let it gradually reveal my body. His eyes darken. Running my hands down the edges, I slide it off my shoulders and onto the tiled floor.I try not to smirk as he groans. So quickly, he's in front of me, lips crashing into mine with so much lust, passion and greed. I'm left breathless.

His voice lowers sending shivers through me, "On your knees. I want you to crawl to the play room."

I nod and sink down to the cold floor. I make my way to the room with my ass-pussy up high and cunt moistened. Knowing Master is behind me and watching, I emphasise the movement of my hips. When I reach the door, I stop and go onto my elbows. Head down, ass up. Master takes his time. I don't dare look back and get rewarded with a swift slap to my ass. He then unlocks the door and strides into the room. I dutifully follow, remaining on all fours.

"Well done, cunt. Now, stand up and move to the cross, facing me."

The St Andrew's cross is one of Master's favourite pieces, especially when a whipping session is involved. My nerves begin to heighten. I keep my eyes cast down Master straps me down to the cross, first my wrists and then ankles. In this position my whole body is spread and on display for him. I moan as he caresses me from breast to mons, then quickly pinches both straining nipples making me jolt.

"I want your eyes on mine for this session, cunt," he growls, I shiver at the new nickname, "You like that huh? Good, cause that is what you are for the day. A greedy cunt that's begging for cum, but you've been a naughty cunt, haven't you? So you'll be punished first and then, of you are good I'll reward you be filling you. You got that?"

"Yes, Master. I'll take my punishment like a good cunt," I respond.

Master chuckles before heading to a drawer, probably to select my instrument of torture. He surprises me. In his hands, is a garter belt with hooks on the ends. He slips it around my waist and then pulls my piercings onto the hooks. His hands brush my ass as he attaches my lower piercings to the hooks at the back of the belt. He then proceeds to shorten each strap so that my lips are spread tight, showing my engorged clit and vagina.

"Hmm. I knew I would like this. Having you spread completely for me to take and fill all I want. Look at this poor clit, all needy and red just for me," he whispers as his fingers dance around my aching button, "I'm going to make it ache so much more!"

I whimper as he takes out a cat of nine tails. It's not the harshest of implements but I know it's just a warm up. He doesn't preamble and starts to hit me on my arms and legs. Each strike sending warmth and longing to my nether region. Once my limbs are warmed up, Master proceeds to my stomach and chest. Every time a hit lands on my sensitive nipples I can't help but moan out. I love the stingon my peaks. He knows this so doesn't linger too long, knowing I could orgasm from the punishment. That's not his goal.

His movements go south to my exposed clit. The hits harder and more punishing, it doesn't stop my pussy from gushing though. I writhe and squeal, begging my release to come. Then he stops. Pauses. Not to allow me to breathe, no. To stop me from reaching my pinnacle and to retrieve another tool. This time my eyes widen in fear and apprehension. A rattan cane. My tolerance to it wasn't good, but Master always likes to push my limits.

I calm myself by breathing deeply and maintaining eye contact with Master. With the tails I could see his teasing and fun side, now his eyes are dark and passionate with the underlying constant trust. He knows me, I know him. If I need my safe word he will hear it and he will stop, no question. So I gaze at him, conveying my feelings without a single word. Don't get me wrong, it's taken a while for us to get to this level in our relationship but it's euphoric when you do.

Master begins his pattern like before, arms, legs then torso, leaving red stripes in his wake. I scream but the pain is so good, so delicious. He is careful with the strikes to my nipples and clit. It's enough to send tears down my face but also sends fluid dripping out my drenched cunt. By the time he is done, I'm covered with his beautiful, sensual marks and floating in sub space. I am owned by him.

"Such a good little cunt. You took that so well, I'm proud," he says, clasping my soaked cheeks. I whimper in delight as he captures my lips in his. I'm still floating as he adjusts the cross. This is why he likes it, he can have me vertical then with ropes can have me horizontal, ready for fucking which he does now. I moan pitifully as his cock stretches me. He's rough, seating himself fully in one thrust. He doesn't give my pussy time to adjust but fucks me like a toy. No compassion. Just pure unadulterated need to use and fill me. My voice climbs higher as my desire does. I need to come desperately. Please let me come.

"No, cunt! You're are not to cum. My pleasure is your pleasure tonight," Master growls, pounding his thickness deep into me.

I start crying again. The need to come is almost unbearable but I'm a good cunt. I somehow keep my peak at bay as he mercilessly takes me.

"Fuuuccckkk! Take my seed, you filthy cunt!" He roars as jets of his cum spills into my quivering pussy. The sensation edges me so close and I cry out myself. Master slumps on top of me. When did he remove his clothes? I must have been so gone into sub space, I hadn't noticed. I do now. His hot, sweaty torso leans into my stripes causing more delightful stings. Master recovers faster than I do, leaving me strapped down whilst he goes to get a warm cloth. He returns and gently cleans between my thighs, the texture of the fabric sends more sparks to my clit making me groan in frustration.

"Bad news, sweetheart. There's an emergency at work, I have to go in," he says stroking my hair, "I do have a back plan though. Something that will keep your cunt busy while I'm away."

I gulp at the small grin he has. I know that look. My torment isn't over yet. He hoists the cross back into the original position and slackens the hooks on my piercings, just a little enough to relieve the ache. He hydrates me then goes to collect an item from our clothing drawer. A leather hood. No eyes holes, just little ones from my nose and one for my mouth. Not that my mouth will stay empty for long as Master has a ball gag in his other hand.

He fixes the mask over my head and the last thing I see is his dark, mischievous eyes. The mask is constricting but not as bad as the latex. It's complete darkness. I feel him lace up the back, not too tightly then I open my mouth for him to insert the ball gag. He tightens that a fair bit. Then he is gone. Not completely. I can still hear him in the room. Dragging something?

My curiosity is quenched as I feel a cold, stiff dildo sliding up to my cunt. Master has picked out a more slender one this time. Not enough to satisfy but to keep me wet and wanting. I whimper under the gag. Slowly, the dildo moves in and out incredibly frustrating! I shake and moan on the cross.

"Hahaha. Now, what happened to being a good cunt? I shouldn't be gone long, but until I'm back this machine should keep you warm and wet for me. Don't even think about cumming. I've put on cameras and live feed. If you cum I'll know."

I cry out as he places soft kisses on my breasts before leaving the room. Hoping he isn't long I try to relax and resign myself to the torture.

Please, Master come back soon!