All Comments on 'Unnatural Selection'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More....

This is begging for another chapter! Very creative and fun!

RandyD1369RandyD1369almost 4 years ago

Congrats! Excellently told!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant, I hope to read more of your writing

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne6 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

So... yeah... werewolves, not vampires. But I love werewolves too, and it's not often I find wolves being written the way I'd like to read them. Seems like people get in their head about whether to approach it as wolf, or man, and you went right for the in between. It absolutely works, I tip my hat to you!

You've got fantastic prose, pacing, and build up here. I couldn't stop cracking up at Boysen, seriously, this is probably one of the most entertaining things I've read here on Lit! Not at all what I was expecting. It's incredibly original! The pop-culture references were golden, I'm probably going to laugh my ass off at the Lady and the Tramp bit for a while. Annnd I should probably talk to a professional about how hot I found this, but... eh, I'm probably beyond the point of repair, so fuck it. Five stars, easily! Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...