Unnatural Thirsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His swearing tirade had ended. He was as white as a sheet, and stepped away from me, falling back onto his ratty couch. His knock off designer jeans had a growing wet spot and his pupils had shrunk to nothing. I sent him beyond fear. He rolled over on the couch, twitching, curling up into a tight fetal ball.

"If any one of you even thinks about my sister or her friends, I'll kill all of you," I said. It was my first real threat and I think I did a good job of it because everyone shut up. I waved in your direction and you and your friends ran out. I followed and we drove away without any more trouble, the car silent. I drove us home and started to feel really bad. Not because I'd hurt him, but because I felt a new fear from you. Towards me.

It had faded somewhat by the time we dropped your friends off. When we pulled into our drive way we both said "I'm sorry" at once.

You laughed and it was really good to hear. You spoke first.

"What are you sorry for?"

"I didn't mean to scare you, back there. I didn't even know I could do...whatever it was I did..."

"What you did is drive out in the middle of the night to help your dumb little sister and her friends. That was amazing. I'm sorry because I was stupid. I hopped into bed with that dipshit like an idiot and then I got too excited and bit him. It felt so natural, I thought he would go along with it. But he didn't."

"You don't have anything to apologize for either. Everyone makes mistakes, and trust me...a lot of people would have absolutely no problem whatsoever being bitten by you during sex."

"How would you know?" you asked, skeptically.

I didn't answer but I did look at you and give a knowing little smile, before I got out of the car. Your curiosity was piqued and you caught up with me as I was unlocking the door.

"Wait, you let girls bite you during sex? Wait a minute.You have sex with girls?"

"Wow," I said, laughing at your reaction, "I'm a little insulted. But yes, I do, from time to time, have sex with girls. Sometimes they even nibble me. I'm told I'm delicious."

In point of fact I was pretty successful in dating. My gift let me find the girls who were after what I was, which was no-strings-attached fun. And my gift means that I know exactly what someone needs, even if they don't tell me. In fact, sometimes I knew what someone wanted when even they had repressed it down so far that they weren't aware of it.

As you closed the door you just looked at me with a strange mix of slight resentment and...strong desire. I hadn't ever felt that from you before, or at least I'd never allowed myself to notice it. You looked at me and saw that I had sensed what you were feeling and blushed the brightest shade of red that I'd ever seen.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I didn't mean to, uh, feel that."

"It's fine," you said, although it didn't seem that way, "actually its good. I...I need to talk to you about something before I talk to mom. Not here. I need to get cleaned up and I'll come to your room later, after mom gets home."

You walked away, leaving me worried and confused. I went back to my room and tried to study. Failing to be able to concentrate at all, I took a shower and pretended to watch tv in my boxers. Mom came home and said good night to both of us before collapsing into her own bed, exhausted from the long day, so I assumed. Five minutes later I heard a slight knock at my door and you peaked around it without waiting. Then you slipped inside and closed the door carefully. None of this kind of secrecy was normal.

You were dressed in your normal night wear, a t-shirt and presumably underwear. I say presumably because, well, you'd ditched them but I didn't know that yet. You came and sat next to where I was on the bed, but were silent. I felt anxiety come of you in waves.

"Drinking...isn't enough any more."

"What?" I sat up, alarmed with thoughts of how things might escalate to keep you fed. My deepest fear for years had that you'd have to kill to survive someday. I feared that not because I wouldn't have helped you, but because I would have.

You looked back at me and understood what my concerns were immediately. You gently pushed me onto my back, then lay next to me and pulled my arm around you so that I was spooning you. We hadn't done this for years. My hand was held by yours, resting between your breasts. I fought hard to keep my self from getting an erection. You needed support, not an elder brother who couldn't keep his pants under control. Or so I thought.

"It's not like that. I've...I've been taking from other people."

"I assumed you had. You hadn't been coming to me as often."

"Are you ok with that? I'm sorry, I should have asked first but..."

"I'm fine with it as long as you're safe. And...I don't think you have to worry about what I think of you...being with other people."

I wasn't fine with it, of course, but I didn't want to reveal my jealousy. I loved you more than a brother should and I knew that it would never be returned. I had decided to never tell you, because I wanted you to be able to rely on me and I didn't want to ruin what we had. Also,I wanted you to be able to live as normally as possible. I'd felt love come from you of course, but I'd always interpreted your feelings as being normal and platonic.

"I do need to worry about what you think. Because you should care about your lover's feelings, shouldn't you?"

You slid your ass back into me, rubbing up against my cock and I grew painfully hard almost at once. I groaned, completely involuntarily, at the feel of you against me. I had fantasized about this, often against my will, and I was more excited already than I had been with any other woman.

That was enough to break my resolve to keep my feelings hidden.

"Are you sure...this is what you want? I love...love you. I love you far, far more than a big brother is supposed to. I think you know that. I understand if you don't feel the same way or are disgusted. I tried to keep it from you, but maybe I shouldn't have...its not fair to you. You don't...have to do this."

You moved then, smoothly rolling over so that my arm was still around you, but you were facing me. You had tears in your eyes, but I could sense relief and joy coming from you. And your love for me bloomed and grew and shifted until it was so complex that I could not even truly understand it.

"Good. You hid it really badly, but I needed to hear you say it. Its important to me that you said it. Do you remember how I told you how people taste different depending on how they feel, right?"

"Yeah,"I said, trying not to think about my cock being restrained by your lithe body pressing against me. To my surprise, even as you spoke you hooked one leg around mine and ground against me. I grunted softly and you moaned. It was the most animalistic noise of pleasure that I'd ever heard.

"Mmm...Happy people taste salty-sweet. Fear is tangy and a little sour. Anger is spicy. Aroused is...like mixing any other emotion with a tiny bit of morphine, not that I've had much of it. And love? Love is...god it's so pure and savory, like the best steak you've ever had."

"Oh." She'd never explained this in any detail to me before.

"So I've tasted a lot of people now, not too many, and before tonight I was always careful. A lot of it was with other girls, because they aren't quite as unpredictable as...well, as prey. I've never killed anyone or even hurt anyone though. I learned from being with you how to do it safely."

I fairly radiated pride at my little sister telling me that something I did kept her safe and on stable moral footing. Even as you ground against my cock and distracted me in the most sinful way.

"But you? You've always tasted better than anything. Love. Always love. But as time went on, that little jolt of opium would appear now and then. Especially if I pressed up against you close while I fed. Even more if I slowed down and drew it out, so you could feel my breath hot on your body before I bit. It started innocent, I swear. I was just making you taste better and it didn't hurt you...and it felt really nice to do these things. But...I teased you. I teased you and I felt you tense up and eventually I saw that you were hard. I was so unfair. It made me wet. I even started to cum right after, silently touching myself as I cuddled into your back. I just did what I wanted to you, and you never had any idea. I never gave you what you gave me."

As you spoke you interspersed kisses. Light, feathery things. On my collarbone. On my shoulder. Then finally one slow soft one on my neck.

"I love my big brother in ways that no little sister is supposed to," you whispered into my ear, "and drinking your life isn't going to be enough for me. I need more. Will you give me more? Please say that you will. You don't know...how much I need this from you."

"Yes," I said hoarsely, unsure what I was even agreeing to, but knowing that I would give you anything. If you killed me, I could say that I died well.

You bit me then, and it wasn't the same. I'd felt your bite, but it only hurt for a moment, and then for whatever reason the pain left and was replaced with a pleasant warmth. Now, I really felt it. I felt all of your teeth enter me, and it hurt. But it also triggered an explosion of pleasure in proportion to the pain. I moaned and you grabbed my cock through my boxers, slid your hand over it lovingly, and then reached in. You moaned loudly then, as if feeling my manhood skin to skin was something you'd fantasized about many times. If I'd been thinking straight I'd have worried about waking mom.

I was on fire, my hands roaming on their own, moving up and down your back, finding your small, pert breasts, pinching your hard nipples, causing you to growl in your throat like the predator you are. You released my neck, and I felt an ache, a need for your teeth under my skin again. I realized that you'd barely drunk anything from me, just a trickle, just enough to make me feel the pull of my life into you. I was so aroused that it was like I was drunk, and you were almost in a rage, a storm of lust and need.

You pulled your shirt off smoothly, exposing pale, soft skin and not panties but your bare, beautiful sex. Your trim thatch of glossy black hair. Your lips, swollen and wet. And your scent, intoxicating as exotic incense, making me even harder still. I wanted you but I still would have hesitated, tried to slow you down. I didn't expect things to escalate this quickly.

But I'd given you consent. Permission. And to your kind this meant something deeper than simply saying "yes". Once one of you is invited a house, you cannot be denied entry. Once a lover assents, you do as you wish. There are no changed minds, no second thoughts, as I learned that night.

In your heat, you gained your unnatural strength that you couldn't call upon even when that bastard hit you earlier. You quickly positioned my cock under your needful sex, and impaled yourself as you consumed it with reckless hunger. Then you took my wrists in your hands and pinned them to the bed with impossible force, beyond your power or weight. After that you rode me hard, taking me ruthlessly and without question telling me who I belonged to.

Your small pert breasts bounced and rolled with your harsh, fast movements. You looked into my eyes and for the first time I saw the dim red glow of the nocturnal predator. You opened your mouth. At other times, I'd caught glimpses of your teeth when they'd changed, but all I'd seen was white gleam and sharp points. Now I could see them, a row of long, razor sharp things, terrifying to me. I understood then that you were doing that on purpose, instinctively. You were expressing dominance and instilling fear, making me yours. Then, like a viper, you struck. You bit me. Not once but many times. On my chest first and then on my neck, over and over. I cried out but no noise came from me, I was unable to make my breath produce sound. Each time was exquisite pain, but also pleasure. As I impaled you on my shaft you impaled me with your fangs.

I felt like I was dying, and I didn't care. I was certain that you'd lost control. Or that perhaps this was the natural form your love took. That our final consummation would result in my murder. To my horror, I welcomed this. I would have given my life for you but now, I offered it on the altar fo your desire.

God, your internal muscles clenched and gripped my cock, milking and squeezing it until I thought I might burst. But I loved it, and you knew it because I swelled even farther. I thrust up into you as you rode me, bruising my member and my waist and hips and legs. You came.

Your small, thin body tensed and rolled and shuddered. You whimpered and moaned and cried like a cat in heat. Your pussy crushed and squeezed and rippled over my cock, not asking but demanding my seed. I came. I had no other option if I did not wish to die.

It was ecstasy while at last you bit me for the final time, sinking your teeth deep, deeper than you'd ever dared, and you drank your fill. My body went limp but you kept me pinned as your mouth drained my life and your sex drank my seed. I came impossibly hard, so much flowed from me that I ran dry, still pulsing.

Finally you stopped. I wasn't dead. You hadn't taken too much. You let go my bruised wrists and licked the wounds you'd made and cooed and whimpered, nuzzling against my bloody chest. A sated predator appreciating her mate.

I was crying without realizing it and you looked up, aware again. You were concerned and kissed my face, my lips. I came back to myself to hear you saying words.

"Mmm...love. You were so good for me....so good. You gave me all of yourself, held nothing back. We've always been meant to be like this, don't you see? And now...now we're paired. We're one. Don't be afraid. I'll never hurt you more than you need, never take more than you can give."

I moaned, exhausted and drained, but I loved you more at that moment than I ever had before. You looked at me again, realizing the depths of the damage that you did, your human part reminding you of your partners fragility.

"Are...are you ok?"

Your voice, moments ago that of the most decadent succubus, now was that of an innocent girl, although I could hear and feel the love in both.

"Yes," I said, finally smiling now that I realized that I had survived the storm and filled you with my seed, "that was the best I've ever had. I might need you to hurt me again tonight."

You laughed, giggled really, sweet as honey and sinful as the devil.

"I love you," you said.

"I love you too."

* * *

I got up late, which was a necessity after the previous night. College was done for the year and it was Saturday in any case, so it wasn't a big deal. I wore a long-sleeved shirt to cover the bruises on my wrist and chest, and my athletic shorts covered the ones on my thighs, hips and around my groin. I was sore like I had run ten miles and then done a full body workout. I guess I kind of had.

Unfortunately, I couldn't cover the ones around my neck. The wounds had all closed quickly, accelerated by your loving licks and kisses in the afterglow, but my throat was a mess of black, brown, and blue. Also, of course, my cheek was bruised a little from the punch I took the night before, but really that was minimal.

I attempted to hide my state from mom but she knew something was up as soon as she saw me. I tried to pass here in the hall on the way to the kitchen to grab breakfast. She was dressed up and was obviously going to meet someone for brunch or something and I really hoped that she'd ignore me. No such luck. She grabbed my wrist when she saw me. I winced and she realized that I was injured there too. Being the mom that she was, she lifted my shirt and saw, not everything, but enough.

"What in gods name happened to you?"

"Um. A fight." I said, not precisely lying.

"What? A fight? You never fight? You don't have to fight. Why are you lying to me?"

Goddammit. It was impossible to fool her, as you well know.

I ignored her and walked to the kitchen, desperately trying to power through this with silence.

"Did your sister do this to you? Did she lose control? You have to tell me if her...thirst...has accelerated. You know what happens when you cover that up."

I poured cereal in a bowl and then added milk, trying to stay cool by focusing on the box. What would Captain Crunch do in this situation?

"Dammit," she swore, hitting the counter with the flat of her palm, "I'm still your mother and you will not avoid this." The noise shocked me but not as much as her profanity. She believed it was vulgar and never used it. And, of course, when she used Her Voice, it was really hard not to tell her the truth.

I sighed.

"I got a call last night..." I started, but I never got to finish. You walked in the room, dressed in tights and a Bauhaus shirt (bonus points for goth authenticity), barefoot and smiling. You looked more alive than I could ever remember and you looked at me and smiled in the least subtle way possible. You got a yogurt out of the fridge and started eating it. You don't really need it, but you have a bad sweet tooth.

Mom looked at you up and down.

"Are you responsible for this?" she asked, gesturing in my general direction.

"Actually," you said in your snarkiest voice, "I think you're responsible for that mess."

I rolled my eyes at your dig at me but mom was not amused.

"You know what I mean. Did you lose control?"

"No. Well, maybe a little. But I didn't take too much from him. I never would. I haven't for years and years."

"The why does your brother look like he just climbed out of a rock tumbler?"

"Well, you should be proud of him. I called him for help last night because a guy we were hanging out with got violent. He came over and saved me. And he got punched in the face doing it."

"Oh," mom said, feeling a bit abashed, but then realized that it didn't explain all of my injuries. She narrowed her eyes. "What happened after that?"

And here was where you nearly actually killed me. I swear to all that is unholy that you almost gave me a heart attack and you've never even apologized to me for it. You brat.

"Well, we came home about a half-hour before you got home. Hmm, you went to bed. Oh, and then I slipped into his room, seduced him, and we fucked like animals. It was amazing."

I legitimately spit out my milk and cereal. I remember actually feeling faint, and knowing in my heart that mom would either disown me or just stab me right there. I couldn't believe that you would throw me under the bus like that, without even asking. You, however, still looked like the cat that ate the canary.

Rather than shock or anger or disappointment, mom just felt...annoyed.

"Really. You do this now? Of all the possible times? We discussed this."

"Wait," I finally said, "you discussed...uh...this? Sex? Between us?"

"Of course we did," mom responded, "and we agreed that now wasn't the time to start this sort of thing. That waiting until you were done with school would be better."

The way that she emphasized the word "school" escaped me in my confusion and terror.

"I know, mom," you said, your voice suddenly very reasonable, "but I couldn't wait any longer. And he feels the same way. It...it isn't fair to ask him to keep giving but never...you know."

"Fine. But god help you if you break his heart. You'll never forgive yourself."

And then mom left. I just stood there, confused.

"Your cereal is getting soggy," you observed, finishing your yogurt.

"Are you going to...explain any of that?"

You sighed, but sidled up to me and hugged me from the side, gently. It still hurt but I wanted the contact so badly that I didn't really feel it.

123456...8