All Comments on 'Unorthodox Methods'

by samhasstories

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
texlootexlooabout 1 month ago

This was stimulating. I would love to read a second chapter.

WrexscarWrexscarabout 1 month ago

Is this what happened or the story he wrote of what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ha!

jrydher1jrydher1about 1 month ago

Very different and very well done. I can't wait to read the next part.

lustychimeralustychimeraabout 1 month ago

You did a wonderful job making the therapist and the patient feel like real people. That, along with the relateability of the patient and the setting, made the exhibitionism hit extra hard there at the end.

I didn't feel that there was any big change or message. Felt more like the interactions were just there to add credibility and context, but as a stroker it worked very well. 5*

crankyandtestycrankyandtestyabout 1 month ago

So hot! Sitting here with a major boner that I want to jerk off but waiting to fuck my wife later. Definitely need to advance this story please.

MissEmmaSMissEmmaSabout 1 month ago

Oh my god, I love this! Are you planning on doing a second part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent, look forward to him writing his own fantasies and how she uses that information.

calibigirlcalibigirlabout 1 month ago

Oh my god! Love it! Cannot wait for more!! Please write more 😘

djripdjripabout 1 month ago

I didn't think I needed therapy but now I'm not so sure...

Smal3hard5cfnmSmal3hard5cfnmabout 1 month ago

I would like to read more stories featuring Anna, possibly small penis therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She may need to be training a new resident (woman, of course) in the next session.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 1 month ago

Another wonderful story, Sam. You really are one of the best at gentle CFNM on this site. And I love how so many of your girls are busty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous