All Comments on 'Unorthodox Protocol'

by BrightShinyGirl

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Smartest1Smartest17 months ago

Duly noted, lol. Nice story, though

MaydaypilotMaydaypilot7 months ago

Unorthodoxly… intensely… erotic. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

44chicken44chicken7 months ago

Nice spin on MC. Well written. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very nice. This sounds like faint praise I know but you have good grammar. (Also. Is Bright and Shiny a reference to anything?)

EastCoaster1EastCoaster17 months ago

This isone of the better stories I've read here that combine a scientific theme with an erotic outcome in pursuit of a storyline.

This was well-crafted, with enough snark at the finish to end the reading with a smile.

5 stars.

AchtungNightAchtungNight7 months ago

Hot story. Very recognizable and believable male main character. I’m a male btw. And I’d gladly enjoy time with the female main character or her drug. I wonder if my fantasy therapist and doctor know her. Probably not. [wink]

SilverFoxMulletSilverFoxMullet7 months ago

Quite a fun story. I don't usually read MC stuff but this one was surprisingly good.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun7 months ago

Really well done. A nice mix of heat and fun.

SunsetSurgeSunsetSurge7 months ago

Another original idea, written so well.

Suggested sequel: Jane gets educratic blowback on her human subject protocol. She overcomes it by having the entire IRB visit her house one afternoon.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh my goodness, this was incredibly hot to read. Well done! I look forward to more of your writings!

EGRIEGRI7 months ago

I have been a reader of your submissions for quite a while and always enjoy them. This is a rather fun clinical experiment. Well written as a professional initially documenting the unauthorized experiment.

Thank you for all your work. it is appreciated

unkownwriterunkownwriter7 months ago

I loved this, the great part was your ability to create a MC scenario that, at least, feels plausible. The suspension of belief was not difficult and thus the story followed easily with the premise being sound and well explained. What was also fantastic was a MC scenario that wasn't "abusive" and that both parties were basically equals. That's hard to do.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Made me more horny than I already am. Will be relieving my arousal with my fiancé tonight.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

VERY hot, very sexy. That was really good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really enjoyed it!

Hope you can revisit the scenario in the future

ImaayaImaaya7 months ago

Absolute feral. Loved it

Chromy2483Chromy24836 months ago

Fantastic story! It was easy to feel very involved in your words.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fun ride. It went from stuffy anal scientists to wild beast fuck animals which was so fucking hot that it left erotic about 4 exits back on the sex super highway.

jehoramjehoram6 months ago

Odd how you articulated a fantasy of mine. I could swear you stole my notes!

CronoDASCronoDAS4 months ago

This story is very similar to another one, "Heat" by "Boettger, Don", published on the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive in 1996... Both involve a pair of scientists - one male, one female, testing an experimental drug on the female scientist, the female scientist goes into heat and gives off pheromones, they lose control of themselves and have wild animal sex, the drug wears off, the female scientist takes it again at a higher dose but this time they can control themselves better... I don't think this is an actual case of plagiarism - it's kind of an obvious plot line - but it's still weird.

https://mcstories.com/Heat/index.html

CoucyCoucy3 months ago

"black ankle socks" I hope there's more of that.

I think you might be my new favorite writer. You're good, and I enjoy reading a female voice very much.

When Jane uses clinical language while behaving like an animal; it's so hot, high-level thinking and primal instinct combined.

onlyshecumsonlyshecumsabout 2 months ago

Nice writing and concepts. I liked the professionalism and carnal aspects of the couple—they were well balanced.

sotarosotaro20 days ago

Perfect ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous