Unorthodox Protocol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I drained my bladder, I stumbled back to her. My whole body ached. I had never experienced anything like this before. Under the influence of her pheromones my need for her had been so great all physical considerations had fallen by the wayside. I'd fucked her to the point of exhaustion. The house could have caught fire and I still would have kept fucking her.

It had been the same for Jane. While dosed with estrogen-g, her genetic programming had completely overwhelmed her rational mind.

There was a puddle of urine next to her on the living room floor. I had a vague memory of Jane down on all fours, relieving herself like an animal during one of the brief interludes when I wasn't fucking her.

She raised one arm and sniffed her armpit.

"Wow, I reek," she said. "How about I go take a shower while you rustle us up some food? There's stuff in the kitchen."

I nodded. I realized I was ravenous. We'd fucked right through dinner last night.

Jane dragged herself up off the floor and padded off to the back of the house. I watched her as she walked away. Even without being drugged, I had to admit she looked remarkably cute from behind with her round little bottom and delicate shoulder blades.

I decided to clean the living room before I set off to explore the kitchen. I found a bucket and a mop, and started by swabbing up the puddle that Jane had made. As soon as I caught a whiff of her urine, my cock instantly went hard. I had to clean in brief snatches, ducking out onto the patio periodically to suck in breaths of fresh air that weren't tainted with Jane's scent.

I dumped the bucket into a rosemary bush, then went back inside to try to put together something that resembled breakfast. There was a bowl of fresh fruit on the kitchen counter, and I cut up an apple and a banana. I made a pot of coffee and started some toast. Just as the toast popped up, Jane appeared in the doorway, wrapped in a towel.

I hid behind the counter. By now, modesty was kind of pointless, but since Jane had made an effort to cover up, I figured I should at least try to keep my dick out of sight.

"I think it's safe to say that our experiment yesterday yielded a positive result," Jane said wryly.

I passed her a cup of coffee and some hot buttered toast.

We stood on opposite side of the counter munching our breakfast and discussing what had happened.

The implications of estrogen-g were explosive. For decades, people had claimed that many chemical compounds were aphrodisiacs, but Jane and I had discovered the real deal. It was the ultimate marital aid, as well as the most insidious date-rape drug ever invented. A small dose of estrogen-g slipped in an unsuspecting woman's food or drink was capable of turning her into a raging nymphomaniac, ready to spread her legs for anyone. And assuming my experience with Jane was universal, any man around a woman who had been drugged with estrogen-g would himself soon be seized with an uncontrollable urge to mate with her.

It wasn't just a date-rape drug, it was an orgy drug.

Jane and I both agreed it would be irresponsible for us to publish our findings. Anyone with a halfway decent knowledge of chemistry would have no trouble synthesizing estrogen-g from readily-available precursors. It was essential that a drug this dangerous be regulated, lest it fall into the wrong hands.

"Where's the rest of the sample?" Jane asked.

I held up the pill bottle. I had found it on the coffee table when I was cleaning up. It was still half-full of purple crystals.

"We should put it someplace safe," I commented.

She took the bottle from me.

"It would be irresponsible not to attempt to replicate our results," Jane said.

I looked at her with alarm. "Please tell me you don't mean what I think you mean."

"Your objections are duly noted," Jane said. "But as the principal investigator, it's my call."

She unscrewed the top of the pill bottle and stuck her index finger in. When she withdrew it, it was covered with half a dozen crystals.

She started to put her finger in her mouth but stopped herself.

"On second thought," she said. "Another mucous membrane would be more appropriate."

She let the towel fall. Seeing Jane naked again was just as shocking as it had been the first time--her lovely breasts, the dark wedge of her bush, still damp from the shower. Stooping a little, she reached down and inserted her crystal-covered finger in her vagina.

She'd just given herself more than double her previous dose.

"Holy fuck," I said softly.

I crossed around from behind the counter and took her in my arms. Then I did something I'd never done before.

I kissed her.

I'd fucked her a dozen times last night in a dozen different positions, but I'd never kissed her.

Jane's mouth was warm and soft and she tasted like coffee. And when I kissed her, she kissed me right back. Our tongues touched and it was deep and passionate, and, dare I say, romantic.

Jane melted into my arms and I cupped her pert little bottom with my hands, pulling our hips tighter together. My semi-hard cock was pinned between us, rubbing against her flat little tummy. I could feel the damp tangle of her pubic hair tickling the base of my cock.

Jane broke off our kiss and looked me straight in the eye.

"I want you to know--what we did yesterday wasn't entirely because of the estrogen-g," she said. "I was already attracted to you, but I was your advisor and acting on my feelings wouldn't have been ethical."

I nodded. "I was attracted to you too."

"I'm glad we got that out of the way," she said. "Before things get wild again, before I go all crazy nymphomaniac on you ...."

"But, I like crazy nymphomaniac Jane ...," I laughed, stroking the small of her back.

"I totally get it," Jane nodded. "Wild beast Mike has his charms too. You were fucking me so hard yesterday."

"It was like I couldn't get far enough inside you," I said. "The drive to get deeper was so strong!"

She took a step back and rested her hand on my cock.

"You were inside me so much, I never got a chance to do this."

And then Dr. Jane Talbot, the genius UCLA biochemist, dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. It was even more surreal than the previous night, because then she had been out of her head with lust, but this was intentional.

Jane, it turned out was unexpectedly good at giving blow jobs. Her mouth was so soft and warm and wet. She worked up and down the full length of my shaft, bobbing her head.

She looked up me with her big green eyes and cupped my balls in her left hand.

Her right hand was down between her legs, playing with her pussy. I could hear how wet she was. Her fingers were making little smacking noises as they dipped in and out.

"Oh wow, I think the estrogen-g is kicking in again," she said.

"How do you feel?" I said.

"The test subject is experiencing an elevated level of sexual arousal," She smiled.

"You seem remarkably in control," I commented.

Even though the dose is larger, it's less intense." Jane explained. "I want you, but not how I wanted you before. Last night, it was an overwhelming compulsion. Now I just really want you to fuck me."

"Should we go to bed?" I said. "That's about the only place we didn't do it yesterday."

"Come with me," Jane said. "I have a different idea."

She led me through the house by my cock, out onto the side patio.

The sun was warm on my bare skin. and there was a cool breeze blowing, a perfect L.A. morning.

"Since we've been going at it like animals," Jane said. "We should do it outside at least once."

Jane lay down on her yoga mat and spread her legs. The sunlight glistened on her wet cunt. The message was as clear as it had been last night when she got down on all fours and raised her rump. She was inviting me to mount her.

This time she used her fingers to spread her lips, showing me exactly where she wanted me.

I lay down on top of her. Her tight little body felt amazing underneath me. She was moving and arching, urging me on.

"Come on," she purred. "It's a biological imperative. It's what animals do."

My probing cock found the moist entrance to her sex, and I looked her right in the eye as I penetrated her. Being inside her did feel different than it had before. Last night my lust had been purely physical--the raw primal truth of cock and cunt. But now it was Jane that I was fucking. The physical sensations were just as powerful but now there was an emotional component that made it even more intense.

I felt a pang of worry.

"Shouldn't I be using a condom?" I said.

"Oh, sweet Mike," she said, stroking my cheek. "That ship has already sailed! You came inside me so many times last night, once more isn't going to make any difference. I am ovulating though--maybe that's why the estrogen-g hit me so hard."

"Holy shit! You're fertile? I definitely should get a condom."

I tried to pull out but Jane wrapped her legs around me, pinning me in place.

"You're not going anywhere, buddy, not until you fuck me."

"But it's dangerous right now!"

"Your objections are duly noted," Jane said. "But as I said before, as the principal investigator, it's my call."

Jane's hand was down between her legs touching the base of my cock where I was going into her, coating her finger with the wetness that was leaking from her. She ran her fingertip across my upper lip, smearing her pussy juice right under my nose.

I inhaled deeply and groaned. My God, the scent of her!

"It's not like you have a choice," she smiled. "You can't fight chemistry."

Jane stretched out long and lean on the yoga mat, pumping her hips to match my thrusts. Her arms were high above her head exposing her armpits. Even though she was freshly showered, I caught a whiff of her musky sweat which made me plow her harder.

"Is this what you want?" I moaned.

"Yes! Give it all to me! Fuck my fertile little cunt with your big beautiful cock."

I humped her like a wild man, my hairy balls slapping her ass with every thrust.

We left that detail out of our journal article.

12