Unpaid Debts Ch. 04

Story Info
Kelsey and her daughter develop a whole new relationship.
8.6k words
4.92
2.3k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A massive thank you to neuroparenthetical for editing this chapter

Valentina and Jack didn't stay long, they had places to be and people to visit. Such were the lives of the rich and famous. I had to go back to my relatively crummy old job in my relatively crummy old office with my less-than-polite assistant, Kate. Not long after, it had circulated around the office that I had met with the CEO at the Four Seasons hotel. That didn't go over too well with Kate, who, in her time as senior marketer, had never gotten the opportunity.

Kate had made me her nemesis, even though I hadn't really asked to take her job. Nor had I wanted to become her daddy's new favourite. If anything, I'd much rather have been Joel's favourite. He seemed to be a bit more reasonable even though he was much more annoying. He had taken to groping both Kate and I, though that barely seemed an issue compared to what Clement got up to.

The next significant change that I noticed was that Zahra had stopped making me wait to talk to her. She'd also stopped waving her hand at my requests and purposely mispronouncing my last name - "Elms" instead of "Helms" with her Arabic accent. She'd even started smiling at me - an actual smile, which she'd only ever shown to Clement. Those were signs that I'd become somewhat of a big deal.

With the growth in my reputation as one of the big boss's close personal friends, as well as my ever-influential role on the marketing team, I'd landed an important presentation. It wasn't to that branch, but to all the other branches around the world. Our company had made such headway that I had been asked for several interviews. Clement decided to present his wonder woman to everyone all at once, rather than do it one at a time. No pressure, right? While I was certainly anxious, I also had confidence in my abilities - just like when I had gone to the hotel all those weeks ago.

As I entered the Harrison investments directors room, the cameras were being set, sending a live feed to Beijing, London, Nairobi and so on. With my slides prepared and my notes in hand I stood in front of my board and got ready to start. The first slides were easy. They were just a preview of my topics of discussion: ad revenue marketing, untapped social media markets, and internet accessibility targets.

When I opened the next slide, I heard a loud gasp. I looked up and saw horror on Clement and Joel's faces. I quickly swivelled towards the board, then gasped myself, realising what was behind me. It was my dating profile; more precisely, it was my slut profile - the sexy photos I'd taken for it, and the lewd things I'd written to try and get someone to set up a date with me. All of it was on full display in front of not just the people I regularly worked with, but with people I'd one day hoped to work with around the world.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I've no idea how that got there." I pressed the button to go to the next slide only for it to just shift to another lewd picture I'd taken for the profile. I kept pressing next, trying to get back on track, but it just kept cycling through all my semi-nude photos. By the time the next appropriate slide appeared, Clement had already gotten up and decided to end the transmission.

"Okay," he said, "let's reschedule this - hopefully with someone more conservative leading the discussion." Clement was red. I'd only ever seen him like that when he was about to cum. It was a new experience. We all stepped out of the room, and I heard whispers all around me - and I had a pretty good idea what they were about. Clement softly asked me to go to his office. He led me there silently before asking me to enter.

Once he shut the door, he put his head on his hands. "I knew something was off about you when you were so willing to do all that crazy shit."

"Clement, let me explain," I pleaded.

"Explain, explain," he said, mocking me. "You made me look like a jackass in there - an idiot!

You think I want to hear what you have to say? I put my fucking reputation on the line for you and this is how you treat it." His voice had risen to a proper yell by then. "You shat on it like it was a fucking toilet! Is that how you treat me - the guy who gave you this job, all that money? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Clement," I replied, practically wailing, "I checked the slides last night. They were good; there was none of that on them."

"When were you going to tell me that you're a hooker in your spare time? Hmm? Is it like a hobby?"

"I'm not!" I said with a whimper.

"I'm looking for a man who can ride me like a slut!?' Even if this was a mistake - even if you aren't fucking dudes for fun on the side - how long until someone found that profile? If you'd been promoted to our international marketer, you don't think someone would have dug that profile up and ridiculed us?"

"Clement, please listen, It wasn't me!" I said, desperately hoping he'd be reasonable.

"You can forget about being promoted. Someone's head is going to roll and it's not going to be mine. Kate's back as senior marketer; you're her assistant. Go clean out your office and tell Kate the good news. I don't want to hear any more about this, and for god's sake, delete that profile!"

"Clement please!" I begged him, but he just led me out of his office and slammed the door. I took the walk of shame back to my office, hiding my tears from onlookers. I could hear the whispers as I passed people by the halls, all of them sounding judgemental. I felt both a deep rage and an immense amount of hatred for my saboteur.

I reached my office, where a smug Kate was sitting on the desk. "Not Daddy's favourite anymore," she said. "Too bad."

My blood boiled and I attacked her, pinning her to the ground. "It was you!"

"Well it wasn't just me. Zahra was the one who found it. When she linked it to me, I was more than happy to show everyone what a real slut you are." She kept that smug grin on her face -- relishing her victory.

"You think this is funny?" I demanded. "You think you'll get away with this?" I had a tight grip on her collar - tight enough to restrict her breathing a bit.

"I already have," she retorted. "I heard I'm back as senior exec. It's always nice when people come to their senses."

"You think you're so smart don't you? You think that somehow you'll become Clement's favourite - his little girl, just like always?"

"Bitch, I already am! You're just a phase - a flash in the pan. It's one more strike and you're out. Soon it'll be me and him, the way it's always been."

I didn't know how to feel about Kate's unhealthy obsession with Clement; it was crazy. She'd been willing to destroy someone's career just to become more favoured by her boss. It didn't even guarantee that he'd start fucking her as much as he was me. Clement had said he had a soft spot for me. Something told me that if I wasn't the office whore, I'd be on the street - that if I hadn't become his cumdump, Clement would have fired me. That moment of clarity made me realise something - something that made me let Kate go and get to my feet. It's not that I wasn't angry at her; Kate had won, pure and simple, and I didn't have the energy to fight - at least not physically. She needed to be taught a lesson, and I was going to teach her.

"Oh, is that it?" she taunted, pretending to be disappointed. "No screaming, no yelling, no slapping? Come on, bitch, get mad! Tell me how much you hate my guts. Cry. Where are the tears?"

Kate's attempts to elicit a reaction were not going to change how I felt. I closed the door and locked it.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a sudden panic.

I proceeded to close the blinds, guaranteeing privacy.

"Um, okay bitch, listen: if you want to fight, I'll call security and have them get you out of my office."

I knew Kate was still too busy taunting me to actually decide whether or not to leave. She could have simply unlocked the door and got out; it wouldn't have been that hard. I could tell she wasn't sure whether I was about to hit her or about to have an emotional breakdown.

"Lady, just hurry up and cry already. I haven't got all day!"

I pulled open one of my bottom drawers, searching for that dumb toy. I didn't ever want to see that awful thing given how silly I thought it was. I had planned on tossing it after Joel had given it to me as a keepsake. I couldn't remember actually having done so, though, and suddenly hoped I hadn't.

"Okay," Kate said, "if you're just going to spend all day just ruffling through your drawers and ignoring me, so be it. I expect you out by two o'clock."

"Wait!" I yelled, stopping Kate in her tracks. "I found it."

Kate's curiosity got the better of her. Her eyes focused on me as I got off my haunches and placed the disgusting toy on the desk.

"What the fuck are you doing with that?" Her face squinted, remembering what happened between us involving the strap-on.

"Back where I'm from," I replied, "we have a saying: 'You fuck me and I fuck you.'"

Kate didn't understand what I meant. I had to take initiative to get my point across. I grabbed her and pulled her towards the desk. She was the weaker of the two of us - a big advantage for me. I was going to fuck her silly, but first she was going to get me off. My time with Valentina had taught me something: all you needed to be those male executives - the likes of Harrison, Joel, and Clement - was the balls to do what they did. Valentina was the closest experience I'd had to Richard's mind-breaking sex. No other man could have made me feel the way he did, but a woman almost had, and so, as a woman, I knew I could give Kate the same thing Clement had given her: a good, hard fucking. She richly deserved it, and she was going to get it.

I trusted myself to know how to give it to her. Once I sat on the chair, I raised my skirt up and shifted my panties before pulling the weaker woman to my wet snatch. Kate resisted, muttering some muffled curse words into my soaked muff. All it did was vibrate on my clit and make me wetter. I knew that with my hand on the back of her head, Kate's skinny arms would have no way of breaking free. I could tell her eyes and mouth were closed, and she kept shifting her head, rubbing her nose into my clit inadvertently.

I just drenched her in my pussy juice. "Ahh fuck yeah, eat that cunt, you vindictive bitch. This is what you fucking wanted: to be dominated. I'll dominate you. Don't you worry. I'll make you my fucking cunt licker."

Muffled cries for help soon followed, but the office was locked and the blinds closed. The only person who could open the door was the janitor; not even Clement could help poor Kate, and I don't believe he'd have cared to. I smothered her into my cunt. Eventually, her constant wriggling knocked off her glasses. That allowed me to make her whole face glisten with my pussy juice. With my other hand, I exposed my breasts and started pinching my nipples, all the while demanding more from my victim. "You fucking slut," I seethed, "you better start enjoying this. You think Clement is bad? You'll eat my pussy all day if I tell you to. You think you're on top now? You know he'll just give me my job back once the heat dies down. You'll never be his favourite, so eat up or else you'll be fired by me!"

It was then that the bitter truth hit her: the fact that I'd always be preferred by her boss. Her eyes shot up at me with a twisted glare, but her mouth opened enough to let her tongue start licking. It felt like she was still resisting, at least mentally; her mouth, though, had gotten the memo.

"There you go, not so hard now. Taste my cunt and enjoy it, because that's going to keep me from telling Clement who really fucked up my slides." She opened her mouth more. Her glare remained a stark contrast to her tongue lapping up my engorged clit. She was even teasing my pussy hole; Kate knew I had her by the tits. I had lost the fight, but the war was won. I wasn't the same old Kelsey Helms, and Kate was the first to find out. I held her head tightly and wrapped my legs around her neck.

"Fucking sticking your tongue in it you dirty fucking whore. You can deepthroat a dick. I've seen you do it -- so fucking deepthroat my pussy!" I felt her tongue wriggle into my wet box and lick my inner folds. I could feel her exploring and lapping up hot servings of my cunt juice. I shuddered as she hit my spot just on the entrance of my pussy. I started trembling as her tongue began tapping my G-spot over and over again.

"Ohh. Ohh. Ohh. Ohh." I groaned and trembled. I opened my legs, not to let the slut breathe, but because I needed one last thing to get me there.

I grabbed one of Kate's hands and guided it to my asshole. It wasn't sanitary, but I didn't fucking care. I let her fingernails dig into my asshole; two of her longest fingers opened it up. They started going in and out while her tongue lapped up my swollen red clit. "Ahh, fuck!" I exclaimed. "Drink my cum you whore!" I pressed her face down as I creamed all over her mouth. Kate didn't seem interested in actually drinking it, but I'm sure some drops made their way into her mouth.

With the remnants of my orgasm in flow, I smeared her face with my cunt - my last bit of dominance before I pulled her up towards me and licked her lips. I opened my eyes and gave her a look of disgust. "You smell like pussy, you whore. Now get undressed."

Kate didn't really respond to what I said, but didn't seem resistant to my order. Slowly, she got undressed, removing her slacks and blouse. I removed my skirt and panties, then donned the strap-on. It was only my second time using it, so I needed to get used to having the phallic thing attached to me. It wasn't straightforward. Kate had removed everything - I took a few blatant glances at her petite body: her small breasts, her thin yet somewhat long legs, her small tight ass, and her trimmed pussy.

Kate wasn't my type of woman, but I could admit that lots of young men probably wanted her. It gave me a rush of satisfaction that I was getting to look at what most of them would only ever imagine. I told her to put her clothes on the chair. Once she did, I pulled her to the desk. I made her bend over, because why the hell would I have wanted to see her lewd face as she got what she deserved? I gave her ass some hard smacks then started spreading her ass cheeks apart. Kate remained silent, accepting her fate. I finally located her entrance with my fingers. It would have been easier to do with a real cock, but the strap-on would do. I opened her pussy lips and slid my cock right into her.

"Ahh!" gasped the manipulative slut. I pushed her down and arched her back before I started my assault. I remembered how Clement had done it to me: with vigour and authority, and nothing - or little - in the way of passion or affection. I wanted to get to grips with the strap-on. I wasn't used to it, so I went with long, hard strokes, copying my boss as best I could. The thud of my thighs hitting hers, which ricocheted to the desk, was the loudest sound in the office.

"Agh!" The hard gasp on each stroke was the next-loudest sound.

Then my own harsh words came in third. "You."

"Agh!"

"Are."

"Agh!"

"A."

"Agh!"

"Worthless."

"Agh!"

"Slut."

I'd gotten used to how deep her pussy could take the cock, so I shifted gears, adding my own pleasure to the fucking. With my new pace, the harness was smacking against my clit more often as I pounded her. I felt in control and powerful. It became something beautiful, because I'd finally gotten her to scream like the dog she was.

"Oh fuck me, ahh, yeah, fuck me, don't stop, fuck me, fuck me you bitch, ahh yeah I need to be fucked, fuck me hard, oh you fuck me soo fucking good." I'd known the bitch was easy. Not only was she screaming, but she was silently having mini orgasms. I could see the stains on the carpet from the drops of cum leaking out of her.

"You dirty bitch," I said, then spanked her. "You're making a mess on my fucking carpet."

"Ohh sorry, I'm sorry, please fuck me and I'll clean it up." She said it like she had a choice, I decided to make it the biggest mess she'd ever have to clean up in her life. As promised, I pounded the slut silly, railing her pert ass. Her teen-like body was adorable; I liked that about her. I admired it; maintaining a girlish appearance for all those years is quite rare. I wondered if fucking Clement didn't have some significance to that.

I knew that she had developed some form of addiction, similar to what I had for Richard. I was going to scratch that itch - give her what she needed. I was reasonably certain that would get her to cut the shit. After she was sorted, Zahra would be next on the chopping block. Her phony cordial attitude made me mad, and thinking about it only made me pound into my current victim harder.

Kate started quivering and closing her legs. "Whore, what the fuck are you doing?" I yelled out. "You can take it from Clement, can't you? Then you'll take it from me!" I yelled out.

"But Clement usually cums by now," she cried out.

"I don't care!" I yelled back. "You'll get fucked as long as I want to fuck you, so start getting used to it."

"Ahh Fuck, fuck, fuck," Kate said. "I, ahh, can't believe you're, ohh, ahh, you're making me cum again." The orgasm made her fall over, which also made my cock slip out of her. As her climax subsided, her prone body lay on the floor, shivering.

"Bitch, get up!" I yelled. "You think I'm done with you?" I yanked her to her feet, then grabbed her panties from the chair and stuffed them in her mouth. My anger still boiled red-hot, and she still owed me.. I sat down on the chair and had her straddle facing me. Fucking her had my strapon glistening and partially painted white. I held it up and guided her onto it before thrusting upwards into her well-fucked pussy hole.

"What's the matter," I asked mockingly, "can't hack it? You wanted me to cry, didn't you? Now you cry. Come on, cry. Beg me to stop." I knew her pride wouldn't let her do that, which meant she'd just keep on taking it.

My scowl was all she saw as she orgasmed for the third time from the single thrust. She screamed into her panties; almost falling over me. I held her still, then tossed her to the ground. I removed the dumb toy - the one strapped to my pelvis and cast it aside. Then I pulled the panties from Kate's mouth and sat on her barely conscious face. I didn't say anything, I just started grinding on her, using her nose as yet another dumb toy to rub my clit and penetrate my pussy. Kate got what was happening and opened her mouth, licking my pussy.

"That's it, you slut. Get your second fucking serving of my cunt. You're drinking it this time; don't you dare close your mouth."

Kate just licked at the same pace as before, her tongue darting in and out of my wet hole. I started riding it, and it was just long enough to hit my spot. It was like she knew exactly where it was. I reached back and rubbed her clit, wanting to make sure she was experiencing pleasure as she tasted my pussy - not for her sake, but for mine. I wanted my cunt to turn her on. Indeed it had she was soaking wet. I decided to repay her honesty with some words of encouragement. "Good fucking whore; you like tasting my pussy, don't you? It turns you on to taste my wet cunt. Yeah, drink momma's pussy juices. Ahh fuck, I'm close, you slut; remember what I said."

Still riding her tongue, I got ready to cum all over her face and mouth. I was just too horny to stop, forgetting about everything that had happened earlier that day and all the shit she'd put me through. All the humiliation she'd inflicted upon me, I needed to return to her. I had to make her dumb little face be my cum dump for once - just like how Clement treated me, just like how Richard had used me, and just like how Valentina had fucked me.