Unpaid Debts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy, for her part, was taking Richard's fucking well, and seemed to be enjoying every second of it. My daughter was just like me - her body language - the way she cooed on entry and mewled on exit. She even begged him to go harder and faster as we kissed; she behaved just like me. She was just like me in every way possible. I could see it. As a spectator, it was like looking in the mirror. She was taking a cock that someone her age shouldn't have been able to take, yet she just rode it in stride. My daughter was a whore, just like me. Her tongue and mouth tasted just like mine - a mixture of cum and saliva - and she was savouring it all.

Maddy reached down and fondled my breast as we licked each other's tongue "Mommy, I love your breasts; I hope mine grow to be this big."

"Well, you have time sweetie," My turn to assure her. Maddy smiled and pinched my hard nipples. I placed my hand between my legs. It was a 'fuck-it' moment, really. Maddy was just as far gone as I was, so I was done pretending with her. I just starting flicking my bean and watching Maddy get fucked. Richard found his rhythm and started slamming hard into her.

Maddy was beside herself. "Ahh fuck, I'm, fucking, going to - ohh, fucking cum."

"Maddy, lay down," Richard growled. His warm voice had turned into a nasty, vicious snarl. We moved as Richard commanded, and once Maddy was on her side, Richard lay behind her and began fucking the living hell out of her. Maddy's leg didn't stop shivering; it kept shaking as Richard held it up in the air. I was just caressing her hair, trying to make sure everything was fine.

Richard pulled out and asked me to go and suck his cock for him. I reluctantly left my daughters upper half and went down to where the brutal fucking was taking place. There, I sucked Richard's cock clean, tasting Maddy's sweet cunt before placing his cock back into her well-gaped hole. It humbled me to see her pretty pussy looking so well fucked.

Maddy took the opportunity to push my head down and make me watch. Richard started fucking her with me as the main audience, her pussy lips spread incredibly wide to take his cock. It surprised me, but I kept watching, and I played with myself as I did. I watched my daughter taking his big cock, seeing it come out whiter and shinier than before it had gone in. I listened to the sound of her wet cunt widen, and both heard and felt her pussy splatter all over my face.

"Oh fuck," Richard groaned. "Taste it Kelsey." I obeyed immediately, getting another sample of his cock and my daughter's juices, all mixed up together.

Richard did a few more strokes inside her before he finally thought it was time for my turn. He was saying less and becoming his usual aggressive self. More or less grunting orders, he guided me on to my hands and knees and had Maddy sit up in front of me. Clearly he wanted to see me eat my daughter out one last time.

He then lifted up my skirt and ripped off my panties. before positioning his cock right on his favourite entry point: my tight butthole. I felt him rub some spit on there. That was all the lube he used before he heaved in, putting all his weight behind the doggy style pile-driving.I was pushed right into Maddy's pussy. I wailed into her snatch as Richard mercilessly went full pace in and out of my asshole.

I had been driven mad. Richard displayed his complete disregard for me, as he'd done before. Maddy watched, rubbing her pussy lips on my wide-open mouth, which hummed as I got ass fucked, with no escape and with my body still unable to resist. I could only rush into my orgasm, shattering my sense of self. I probably wouldn't have even known my name with how dazed I was.

"Ahh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!" I screamed before Maddy shoved her pussy into my mouth. I tasted more of cunt juices, which were being spurred on by watching me being abused right in front of her.

"This is what you are, Kelsey," Richard growled. "A whore - and now your daughter knows it, too. Let's show her how you came when we first met" As he physically assaulted me with his big cock, I just crashed into another orgasm - my fifth of the day. It was also the second time I squirted. I felt my pussy just release all over the bed.

"Ahh fuck, Richard," I pleaded with him. "Please, no more I can't."

Richard responded by pulling my up to his head and whispering, "You whore, you'll fucking take it in front of Maddy until she fucking cums all over your face." He then shoved my head back onto Maddy's pussy. That sounded familiar; had I not said the same words to Kate that very morning? Maddy just continued rubbing her snatch onto my face for her own pleasure, her cute, frantic moans suggesting that she was just as close to her own orgasm as I was to my sixth.

"Ahh, fuck, Ric-ahh, Richaaa, Richard!, RICHARD! AHHHH!" I came, and my daughter quickly followed. We came at almost the same time, my orgasm triggering hers. Richard rode me still, pumping in and out of my asshole. Maddy coated my face in some of her sticky cream. Her body went stiff. I checked to see she'd passed out. I, on the other hand, kept getting railed for a few more minutes. Richard had a firm grip of my hair as he kept going.

I was once again a piece of meat to him, and before I could join my daughter in passing out, I got my reward. Richard gave one final grunt before turning me over and cumming all over my chest. I rubbed his cum into my breasts and licked some of it as well. Richard, seemingly satisfied, went to get dressed.

"I will soon return to make you and your daughter two of my whores," he said. "Until then, you'll continue working at Harrison. There's a reason I got you that job; keep an eye on Clement. If I ask you for information on anything to do with that company or Clement, you will give it to me."

I never did think about how Richard got me that job interview, or why. I understood, then. He'd sent me to be a spy, knowing my need for sex would help me land the job. Richard was way more involved than I'd realised. He'd used me, and not just for his own pleasure, but for his broader ambitions - whatever they might have been.

"Yes sir," I affirmed. By now it was clear that I didn't care if he was using me. Richard was my master; I'd do whatever it took to make him happy and get him to fuck me.