Unpaid Debts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh! agh! Drink it all, Ohh fuck! Ahh, drink it all, you dirty fucking whore!"

I broke. My pussy squirted all over that bitch's mouth. It was one of the few times I'd ever done that, but it was the perfect time. I drenched her in my juices, and she audibly swallowed it. I fell over to the side of her, then pulled her in for a kiss. Surprisingly, she kissed me back with that warm and wet mouth of hers. I was turned on; I loved tasting my pussy, and it was even better off Kate's tongue. Perhaps my experience with Valentina had made kissing girls feel all that much better. I got up and threw her clothes towards her, then fixed my clothing. As I was about to pack my stuff, the phone rang.

Kate went to get it but I snatched it, asserting my authority, "Hello, Kelsey Helms, senior marketing."

"Oh, Kelsey, I just spoke to Jack. Someone sabotaged your presentation today."

"Hi Val. Yeah, tell Jack I'm sorry."

"Don't be ridiculous. Clement and Jack were talking about firing you. I told them if they do that, he can forget about joining me on my more adventurous visits to Brazil. You get to keep your role, although you may need to wait to get another chance at a promotion."

"Oh! That's great, Val. Thanks." I smiled, looking at Kate, who was slowly putting her clothes back on.

"Don't you worry. There's fucking to the top and working to the top. Why can't girls like us do both?"

I laughed and we said our goodbyes. I looked over at Kate, who was trying to come to terms with what just transpired.

"As I said," I sneered triumphantly, "get the fuck out of my office!"

Driving home

Clement wasn't too happy with Jack overruling him. One quick blowjob alleviate those concerns. I'd deleted the profile as he'd requested, and I'd done it in front of him so that he'd have some peace of mind. I'd known his mind would be even more peaceful after he'd sprayed his cum straight into my mouth. With my boss spent, I went home early. I had nothing better to do, and Clement was back to being in a good mood.

I had been rushing to dinner with my daughter's boyfriend, Johnny. The guy still wasn't in my good books, but I figured if being with him made Maddy less bratty towards me, I might be able to go with it; I would pretend to be less judgemental. I doubt he was loyal to her; thus, it would only be a matter of time before I would find Maddy crying because of his antics. I mean, that's the way things are with parenting. You try to warn your children and they just have to feel the pain first before they learn.

With that in mind, I was taken aback when I pulled into my driveway. I saw a car in it that I didn't recognize. It wasn't Johnny's loud, beat-up muscle car. It was one of those big, black SUVs - the kind you'd expect to see celebrities use. I guessed that he'd stolen it, I mean how else would he have acquired it? All sorts of things went through my head as to how he'd gotten such a fancy car. I parked next to it and carried some of my stuff and groceries in. The door was wide open, which made me wonder if something was wrong. Suddenly, I panicked, wondering if some kind of organised break-in was happening.

I took some slow steps in, then checked the lounge. The house had been dimly lit for some reason. I closed the door. I peered around the corners, checking for an intruder.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh!" I heard cries of agony. They were coming from Maddy's room. I dropped my groceries and grabbed a knife. I rushed up, already hoping it wasn't too late to save my precious daughter. With all my power, I shoved the door open and saw Maddy with her legs open. Her top was above her chest, exposing her perky breasts; her skirt was hiked up to her waist; her panties were only wrapped around one foot and she'd been continously moaning the whole time. A man - an all-too-familiar man - was between them, eating away at my daughter's snatch. My arrival got their attention.

"MOM!" Maddy said, covering up and recoiling her body.

"Richard!" I said, recognising the back of his head.

Richard turned and smiled, and just like that, I was wet.

I dropped the knife in pure shock. I hadn't felt that way in such a long time. I had even thought I would never have that feeling ever again. I was at his mercy; my legs were frozen. I was unable to run, and unable to move to protect my daughter.

Or maybe I was unwilling.

"I didn't know your daughter was so adorable Kelsey," Richard said. "Excuse me for partaking in a delicious meal."

"Richard, I... I... I..."

"Don't tell me after all the good work you've been doing at Harrison that you're still so shy."

What could I do? He still had that undeniable charm - the same charm that he'd probably used to seduce my daughter. She was just as frozen as I was.

"Richard, please do whatever you want to me; just don't hurt my daughter."

Richard turned to Maddy, then back to me.

"Hurt her? I'm here because you deleted your profile. I couldn't contact you. I had to make sure everything here was fine. I didn't expect to find Maddy here all alone, waiting for you. Then all of sudden she just jumped up and kissed me."

I had a hard time believing Maddy would kiss a man she'd just met. Maddy's guilt was evident when I glanced at her. It looked like she was trying to figure out how she'd ended up in that situation. Richard must have had something about him. Was it his eyes? His looks, maybe? I wondered if my daughter and I had the exact same taste in men. That taste had been cooking up a storm in my pants, and Richard had kept his gaze upon me.

"Richard, I deleted it because of work. Someone found it, so I had to delete it."

"I see," he said. "Well, your daughter here was more than happy to entertain me before you arrived with her sweet pussy - and I don't think you're opposed to joining us."

I was frightened. His smile told me it wasn't going to end at pussy licking. He was going to take my daughter's virginity, and then some. I wondered where Johnny was; he was supposed to already be there.

"Come on, now, Kelsey," he said. "I know you want to." Richard grabbed my arm and dragged me inside. He closed the door behind me and turned me around before groping my breasts. My nipples were already hard; my body was more than happy to be fondled by him. I forgot what I had planned for the night; I even forgot about Johnny's absence. All I wanted in that moment was for Richard to touch me, to fondle me and tease me. His hands felt so wonderful on my breasts, even though they were still protected by my blouse.

"Please put them under, Richard," I begged him. "I want your hands on me." Richard licked my neck and began lifting up my top. He tugged at my bra once, then violently ripped it apart, releasing my tits all at once.

"Ahh!" I gasped. I was so fucking wet that drops were leaking down my thigh to my pantyhose. Richard's forceful nature just had me losing my mind. I was already breathing like I was about to cum. My chest rapidly expanded as he fondled my tits, pinching my hard nipples.

"So, you missed me, didn't you, Kelsey?" Richard asked.

"Yes," I moaned. "Please keep touching me. Your hands feel so good on my chest - fondle them as much as you like."

I did briefly think about Maddy, who was watching that absurd moment transpire - her mother being so weak and feeble in the presence of that man. I wonder how she felt, seeing me act like a wanton whore. I'd basically thrown my body at Richard - been the free fuck I'd called myself on my profile. I had some shame over how I was behaving, but that was only a small fraction of the overall feeling of unbridled lust I was experiencing. I was ready to be fucked by him once again.

"Kelsey," Richard said, "I think your daughter feels left out. Perhaps we should include her in our-"

"No, no, please use me. Just use me. If you want she can watch, but just me."

Richard shoved me aside and onto the bed. I was on my back as his large figure hovered over me.

"I don't think Maddy wants to just watch. Isn't that right, Maddy?" Richard glanced over to my daughter.

I had to look upwards to see an upside-down view of my daughter, who was directly behind me. Maddy had her hands on her pussy. It was pretty and perfectly pink. I could only describe it as beautiful, with its small little hairs. My lesbian side combined with my extreme arousal wanted to dive right in. I'd finally made the awful transition into being a full-blown bisexual, perving on my daughter in the most inappropriate way. All the while she kept playing with herself, biting her adorable lips and furiously rubbing her tiny clit. Her eyes, however, weren't focused on me. They were locked onto Richard, who was still hovering over me.

"Look at her," Richard said. "She needs some attention, and I don't plan on neglecting her." He then left me and went over to Maddie, who kept right on rubbing herself, moaning and cooing all the while.

She didn't seem ashamed at all that her own mother was watching her play with herself. Not only that, she'd been using my interaction with Richard as porn for her own pleasure. Even with my eyes glued to her snatch, she didn't stop. I noticed her wet pussy creating a damp spot on the blankets.

Richard eventually distracted her from her furious cunt-rubbing by giving her a soft kiss. He then guided her towards me, and she followed him, almost as if it was normal. Richard finally unveiled the most powerful tool in his arsenal - the one thing that made me lose all my bearings. He pulled out his cock, and with my body still laying on Maddy's bed, he placed it in my mouth. He did it on purpose, so that I could watch him kiss my daughter above me - her on her knees, him on his feet, standing on the floor. I sucked his meaty cock with more adoration than I'd ever shown to Clement.

Richard continued where Maddy had left off on her pussy. He gently rubbed it as Maddy made out with him for all her worth. She looked like she was attacking Richard's mouth, with youthful passion behind each smooch. Richard's cock began to drip cum in response. He was clearly enjoying her youthful energy. I got a few good because of it.

Richard broke the kiss and made my daughter look down at me in my compromising position. "You see how your mother likes to suck my cock? I bet you she'd like nothing more than for me to cum in her mouth right now."

Maddy made eye contact with me for what felt like the first time that night, with her gorgeous blue eyes staring into my brown ones. She was still as beautiful as her father had been handsome. Perhaps that's what made me love her so much: the fact that she took after him with her golden-blonde hair and her blue eyes. She was a dream of a girl, and it made me worry so much what awful men would flock around her - and yet, I was the reason why one such awful man was in her life already.

I say 'awful,' but I couldn't resist him, and neither could she. As my mouth tasted his thick cock, and my daughter watched me, I just kept licking the tip and even taking it deep in my mouth. Maddy seemed more focused on my actions rather than the fact that I was her mother. She licked her lips, as if she envied me getting to suck Richard's cock. It reached the point where she mimicked my slow licks of tasting air.

"Touch it if you like," Richard offered, giving her every opportunity to take part in the experience. Maddy slowly eased her dainty fingers to his shaft. His cock was already coated in my saliva, so she had no issues stroking Richard's cock as it went in and out of my mouth.

"Ahh," Richard groaned. The feeling of Maddy's fingers even got him to drip more of his cock juice into my mouth. For my part, my hands were still on my hard nipples, but my shame didn't allow me to touch myself down there - Not in front Maddy, even though my pussy was on fire and in need of attention. I limited myself, with the last vestiges of my willpower. Maddy continued. She enjoyed touching Richard so much that she returned to kissing him. Richard restarted his efforts on her clit and pussy.

"Ohh, ohh ahh yes, Daddy!" Maddy had felt Richard trying to stuff his thick fingers inside her. Her whimpers and moans did not deter him. "Ahh, fuck, Daddy." He got two in her tight wet pussy. I was shocked, mystified, and even more turned on. My daughter was getting finger fucked by the person who owned me sexually. He was taking control over her as he did to me - and, even with everything else going on, her calling him 'Daddy' threw me for a loop.

Maddy started riding Richard's fingers while Richard pumped them in and out of her. My poor girl couldn't help herself, and she experienced what I thought to be her first orgasm.

"Ahh, Daddy, Daddy, oh, Daddy,! Ahh yes, Daddy, ahh fuck, Daddy uhm, ahh!" With her petite body shuddering and her hands still stroking, I felt a single squirt of Richard's cum fill my mouth. He didn't release any more, even as I tried to suck it directly out of him.

"What a little dirty girl you are," he said. "Get down there with your mother and share."

Maddy lay down next to me and undressed. Richard placed his cock between us. He started by giving my daughter an opportunity to get acquainted with it. My daughter took it well, and didn't even dither. She engulfed it and started sucking with the same energy and passion she'd put into the kisses -- even going so far as to gag herself. I couldn't believe she was aware of how men liked that. All my illusions about my daughter's innocence were being shattered.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned. "You suck just as good as your mother."

I was slightly insulted that she'd suddenly earned comparisons to me. All the time spent sucking people off had made me quite proud of my salacious acts; I didn't like to be upstaged. Richard shifted back to me as my daughter watched, I planned on showing her how it was done. I started off by flicking the bottom of Richard's dick with my tongue. Once I got it to twitch, I pulled it into my more spacious mouth - my one advantage, which I used to garner some appreciative groans from Richard.

"Someone is trying to prove a point," he said. "I like that, Kelsey. You show your daughter how to be a good whore."

I smugly looked over as my daughter fondled her exposed nipples. I could see the envy in her eyes as well as the deep desire to try again. I'd had practice, but her youthful appearance and energy was something an older woman like me couldn't match - especially not after a long day of work. When Richard was done with me, Maddy attacked his cock some more, doing all she could to get a reaction out of him: licking faster, sucking harder, gagging more, drooling all over herself like a toddler and blowing bubbles on it like an infant.

I wondered who in the hell my daughter actually was. There was simply no way she'd learned all of those things recently. I wondered if Johnny had corrupted her, or if it had been someone else. Whoever it had been, it had worked. Richard was grunting pretty loudly. "Ohh fuck," he moaned again. "She's a natural. I'm impressed!"

"Thank you, Daddy," Maddy said in between quick tongue-laps.

"Now share with your mother," Richard ordered. I wasn't sure if I could, but Maddy gave me that adorable look she gives when she really wants something. I knew she wanted to do it; I just didn't know if I did. I found her so stunning; it made me proud to know that I'd produced such an angelic-looking girl -- so to taint her with incest. To share a kiss with her felt so wrong. My body was able to resist up until she moved her messy mouth near mine. I could smell her familiar scent, and the smell of Richard's cock, too.

That's what made me too weak to resist, and we shared a wet kiss. I licked her tongue as she licked mine. It was wonderful -- just soft and wet, like Kate's kiss with me had been.

"Oh, you two are beautiful together," Richard said. "Now, I know I saw you looking at your daughter's pussy. How about you help her cum whilst I teach her the ins and out of cocksucking?"

Richard had primed me. The kiss had just been the tip of the iceberg. I was going to be a part of whatever he had planned whether I wanted to or not. Resistance would not be an option; my body was moving all on its own. Maddy sat up and opened her legs, already okay with the idea. Richard got on the bed and continued feeding Maddy his still-hard cock. I had the task of going on my knees and placing my head between my daughter's legs.

I did so, though not with the same urgency as my lover or daughter. Once I was on my knees, Maddy spread her legs even more, giving me a full-on view of her perfect, pretty pussy. I was hit with the familiar smell of pussy juice before I leaned in and gave her cunt its first lick from a woman. I lapped up and down her slit and felt her legs shake with each lap.

I looked up to see my daughter sucking and stroking Richard's cock. She was fiddling with her stiff, perky nipples with her other hand; they hadn't softened once since I'd walked in on her. A trail of saliva dripped from her chin to her belly, showing remnants of her previous attempt to suck Richard's cock.

I was so turned on, and I noticed that Maddy wasn't looking at me anymore. She was sucking cock with her eyes closed, so I reached down and finally touched myself, pulling my panties aside and shoving three fingers inside me while my palm tapped against my clit. My other hand unhooded Maddy's clit and got to work tapping her little nub.

"Ohh, Mommy!" Maddy cooed, admiring my efforts. So good were my licks that, for a few good seconds, Maddy looked back down at me and watched me tongue her little clit. I expected her to quickly get back to Richard, or for Richard to quickly force her back. Instead, my efforts became a show for them both to enjoy. My daughter's pussy dripped all over the blankets as I tapped my tongue against her exposed clit.

"Ohh, Mommy, please don't stop!"

Nothing felt better than hearing Maddy say that. I loved that I was making her feel so good. I told myself I was being a good mother - at least for her sexual side. Maddy started bucking and her legs started clenching around my head. I kept up the pace, and Maddy, with her hand still stroking Richard, couldn't hold on anymore.

"Ohh, Mommy, Mommy ahh, fuck! Mommy, eat my pussy, I'm about to, I'm about - I'm cum - ahh I'm cumming for you, Mommy!" With one final buckle, her ass hit the bed and she shivered. I felt her pussy trickle several drops of her cream cum on my chin.

"Ah fuck, Mommy," Maddy said with a smile. "That was wonderful."

Richard didn't let us savour the moment. He pulled Maddy on to the bed and had her on all fours in no time.

"Well, that was a heartwarming moment. Now you're ready for the main event."

"Wait, Richard," I said, "She's not."

"It's okay, Mommy," Maddy assured me.

I was dismayed that Maddy had already been sullied by some boy's cock. It reminded me again that Johnny wasn't there, though it seemed a minor detail, really, considering my daughter was about to take Richard's cock. Richard slammed mercilessly into my daughter's perfect cunt, causing me to gasp in horror and her to shudder in ecstacy.

"Ahh fuck," Maddy moaned. "You're so big, Daddy."

"I know," Richard said. "Now, be a good girl and taste your cum off your mother's lips."

Maddy gave me that same look again: puppy dog eyes with the whimper to follow. It was as if she was saying, "Please let me taste myself."

I had to; I couldn't resist my daughter. I kissed her, and, just like before, it was wonderful. Maddy was a wonderful kisser; her tongue slowly explored my mouth. When Richard pulled out, she groaned, and when he pushed back in, she gasped. As Richard went faster, we couldn't kiss much, so we settled for just licking each other's tongues. I wondered what it felt like to be fucked by Richard, even though I'd experienced it myself. It had been too long.