Unpleasant Truths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Worst of all, I was actually starting to get aroused. The feel of the panties and bra combined with the breeziness of the skirt was undeniably erotic, and the smooth sensation of my naked thighs against each was surprisingly sensual. I could feel my penis starting to stiffen and didn't know how to stop it. I hoped to god Reece didn't notice it.

'You're not finished,' he said after a moment, 'come on. The heels and socks.'

With a grimace I knelt down, keeping my knees together so Reece wouldn't see up the skirt, and took out the thigh-highs. I got back up and quickly slipped them on, holding each leg out behind me to do so. They glided along my almost hairless legs and sat comfortably half-way up my thighs, somehow making me feel even more naked despite covering my legs. I saw Reece bite his lips and trembled along with the butterflies in my stomach. Fuck! I felt way more sexy than before.

The black heels didn't help matters. My feet slid into them with ease thanks to the thigh-highs and they fit perfectly. They had half a hands width of heel, not much but enough to make me feel extremely uncomfortable. My posture was forced upright and I could feel my butt stick out more as my calves were pushed straight. I wobbled a bit, trying to get my feet steady, and once again another sliver of arousal went through me. Fuck, but the curve of these heels felt great. Their feel against my feet and the forced change of posture...

Oh god. Why was this turning me on so much? Girls clothes weren't supposed to feel so nice, dammit.

'Fuck you look good,' Reece said and came over. I stared up at him, feeling tiny and exposed, his musky cologne permeating the air. 'I'm honestly shocked. This is better than I could have imagined.'

He reached out to touch me but I stepped back, slapping his hand as I did so.

'Don't touch me!' I breathed and hugged myself, almost losing my balance in the heels.

Reece sighed and ran a hand through his hair. 'Please don't resist me. I'd hate to have to fire you.'

'B-but this wasn't part of the agreement,' I said shakily.

'There's always foreplay before a blowjob, baby,' he spread his arms open with a smile, 'now come here and let me feel you.'

I stared at him for a moment, scared about how aroused I was, that he'd notice, and how embarrassing this all was in general, but I finally stepped back to him. His smile widened and he put a hand on my shoulder, while the other slowly caressed my exposed midriff. I let out a breath as he did so, his large hand feeling far too good against my skin. It was so warm and strong.

'Jesus, Sam. You feel amazing,' he said in a soft voice, using his other hand now to explore my back, 'you're so small and slender. I knew you should have been born a girl. You should be dressed like this all the time.'

'Shut up,' I said, but it lacked the vitriol from before. I was far too scared and confused to be angry, something Reece noticed.

'You can't deny it, can you?' His voice was drenched with confidence. 'You like being dressed like this, being in my arms. It feels amazing doesn't it?'

'No. I hate this. I look stupid.'

'Bullshit. Take a look at yourself,' he snorted and pulled me in front of his mirror, being careful not to make me stumble in the heels, 'tell me you hate what you see. That you weren't meant to be a girl.'

My eyes drank in my appearance and I felt my cock harden even more. A thin, sexy little schoolgirl stared back at me, dressed in a uniform that perfectly highlighted her slim body. I shivered for a moment as I realized I was staring at myself and took a step back, feeling dizzy with humiliation and a thick, confusing arousal. Fuck. How could such tiny clothes make such a huge difference? My body wasn't even that feminine! Sure I had wide hips and a kind of girly face but everything else was thin. Boys were thin too, it wasn't just a girl thing!

The feeling of humiliation was enhanced in comparison to Reece, who was standing behind me. We were both men but I didn't even come close to looking like him! I-I shouldn't be dressed like this, or look this good in a schoolgirls costume. I...I wasn't meant to be a girl! What kind of shit was this?

'This isn't me. It's j-just the clothes,' I said haltingly, brushing my hair behind my ears and watching my reflection as I did so.

'Hah!' Reece grabbed my shoulders and leered. 'If I looked as good as you did in those clothes then I'd probably get a sex change. Seriously, Sam. There's no way you were meant to be a boy.'

'D-don't be stupid,' I stammered, 'I was born a boy. If I was meant to be a girl then...uh...'

'I should have thought to bring make-up,' he continued as if I hadn't spoken, 'your face is nice but definitely in need of make-up. Some lip gloss, eye shadow and mascara would really set you off. Your skin's nice enough that you don't even need foundation. Some hair and skin-care products wouldn't go amiss though. Still, you're more than fine without it.'

'Shut up,' I said in barely more than a whisper.

'Look what you're doing to me, dressed like that,' he breathed and moved my hand to his groin, where I could clearly feel his cock straining against his pants. It was thick, warm and almost pulsating with lust. I tried to move my hand away, disgusted, but he held it there. 'Hey, don't flinch away. It's why you're here, after all. Are you excited to see it?'

'No.'

'Liar.' He laughed and I yelped as he slid his other hand up my thigh and onto my panties, were I was growing increasingly hard. His grabbed my cock and rubbed it a few times, making me moan and shove my butt backwards, against his legs. Electricity sparked through my stomach and I started to feel dizzy and weightless. Oh god, his hands felt so good on my cock. 'Oh yeah. You're getting hard yourself, young lady.'

'T-thats just the clothes!' I gasped and tried to pull away, but stumbled in the heels and fell back into him. 'Stop it! Don't touch me there.'

'But you love it,' he breathed into my ear and I trembled, 'don't lie. It feels great.'

'I don't want to feel good like this,' I whimpered and met his eyes in the reflection, 'please, Reece.'

'What's wrong?' He looked genuinely surprised. 'You clearly like this. Why are you lying to yourself?'

'I'm not lying! I'm a boy. Don't treat me like this.'

'You're not a boy, you're a girl. Don't be silly, just enjoy yourself.'

I shivered as his hand started rubbing against my groin again and my eyes stared at our reflection. We looked for all the world like a couple, a high-school senior being teased by her older boyfriend. Humiliation surged through me and I felt felt my bottom lip tremble with shame, but despite all that I became even more aroused. What the hell? What was wrong with me? No! I didn't want this!

'No!' I tore myself from Reece's grasp with all my strength and turned to stare at him, breathing hard. 'No! I-I don't want this. I-I'll suck your cock now, okay? Just stop touching me.'

'Seriously?' He smirked. 'You were enjoying-'

'I don't care!' I made a terse gesture with my hands, trying to collect my thoughts. 'Let's just get this over with, okay?'

He stared at me for a moment and then shrugged. 'Well, okay then. If you insist. Get on your knees, babygirl.'

Before I could react, he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me onto my knees. I wasn't in any state to resist and gently fell to my knees, looking up at him with a mix of surprise and fear. From down here he looked massive, like a giant, and I abruptly felt like a child. My head was directly in front of his groin and I could see the shape of his erection against his slacks. Oh god. No, this was a mistake. I wasn't ready for this yet!

'Wait-'

'Too late to change your mind,' he said with a smug voice laced with desire, 'you wanted this to end, right? Well, you know what to do.'

I swallowed as he undid his pants and let them drop to the ground, revealing black boxers struggling to contain his hard-on. A whimper escaped me but I didn't move, didn't tear my eyes away as he slowly slid the boxers down and let his cock spring forth and almost hit me in the face. Its thick, musky scent consumed me and I swallowed, staring at it with a detached fascination. Was this real? Was I really kneeling in front of Reece about to suck his cock? And what a cock...it was big, probably just over eight inches from his hairless groin to uncut shaft, and a dark, fleshy pink. Its large glans glistened with pre-cum and I noticed just how symmetrical the whole penis was. I'd seen a lot of porn and Reece's cock was amazing. He'd...definitely have no trouble being a model...

'What do you think? Not bad, huh?' He grabbed it in his hands and began to stroke it, staring down at me with a smirk. 'It's probably your first time seeing a real man's cock. I could feel how small yours was in the panties, not tiny but definitely below average. Definitely not what I'd call a real man's cock.'

I blushed but didn't reply, too focused on the cock in front of me. It didn't disgust me like I'd expected it too, like I'd kind of hoped it would. I actually wanted to touch it, to...to feel what it felt like in my mouth. But why? I'd never once thought about cocks like this before. Was it because I was so aroused by the clothes? As much as I didn't want to admit it, kneeling in front of Reece dressed like this was turning me on somehow, like the humiliation was fuel for the burning lust in my stomach.

'Touch it,' he said in a gentle voice, patting my head with his free hand, 'go on.'

He removed his hand from the cock and I grasped the shaft in a shaking hand, shivering as my small fingers curled around it. It was warm and firm, harder than I'd expected. My hand just barely closed around it and I felt Reece moan as I increased my grip.

I could do this. I was GOING to do this, going to suck on this cock. Fuck. What did that mean? Was I gay? What was going on? Why did I feel so calm compared to before? Was it because I knew all I had to do was suck on this cock and everything would be over?

This was much easier than dressing in girls clothes and having Reece paw me.

'O-okay,' I licked my lips and thought about all the blowjob video's I'd seen, of all the sexy women making men cum with their mouths, then let out a breath, 'I'm gonna start.'

'Oh? Eager, are you?' Reece said and I shook my head.

'I just want this over with.'

I gave the cock a few strokes with my hand, finding the sight of the pink glans being covered and uncovered by the foreskin oddly hypnotic. It was kind of cute, actually. I did it a few more times until Reece moaned and put a hand on the top of my head.

'That feels so good, girl,' he breathed, 'your tiny hands are so sexy.'

That broke the spell and I shivered, a part of me once again rearing up and demanding that I flee from the situation, get out of here and fuck the consequences. But it was far too late for that. I ignored the voice and put the cock to my lips, kissing the back of the glans like I'd seen in pornstars do, and then stuck out my tongue to taste the precum leaking from the head. The slimy, bitter taste made me wince but I kept going, not finding it too foul. Not enough to stop, in any case. The rest of the cock didn't have much of a taste, it was just warm. Fleshy.

I licked my lips, opened my mouth and...froze, my head filling with pictures of what woman looked like sucking cock, from the mans perspective. I didn't want to look like that, have Reece see me looking like that! It was humiliating, and even though that sent my arousal into overdrive and my cock got so hard it hurt, my hands just didn't move. I started breathing heavier and then cried out as Reece's hand once again patted my head, and I looked up into his hazel eyes.

'You're so close, babe,' he said, kindly, 'don't stop now. You can do it.'

I rubbed my thighs together and swallowed. 'I-I...it's embarrassing.'

'That's okay. You'll get over it,' he gave me a warm smile, 'every girl needs to know how to please her man, sweetie.'

'I'm not...' I began but stopped before I could proclaim that I wasn't a girl. Right now, dressed as I was, doing what I was doing, I pretty much was a girl. Just like Reece had said.

And for some reason that made me shiver with excitement. I could do this.

I composed myself, brushing my hair behind my ears and taking some calming breaths, before licking the cock again. As Reece started moaning I traced the shaft up to the glans and then took it into my mouth, using my lips to push back the foreskin and lick the head as I did so. The sensation of taking it in my mouth made me tingle with desire and I let out a muffled moan as Reece's breathing became heavier. I explored the cock in my mouth with my tongue, feeling his spongy glans and foreskin, for some reason enjoying the foreign feel of it. I gabbed his hips and slowly pushed the cock deeper into my mouth, relieved that it wasn't too thick to enter. I was careful not to use my teeth as I did so, my tongue sliding along the smooth underside of the shaft. It didn't feel too bad at all. It was spongy and firm and gooey, hard but soft as well. I...didn't hate this. Fuck.

'Oh, shit. There we go,' Reece said in soft, pleased tone as his hand petted me on the head, 'good girl. I knew I was right about you.'

I frowned, but at that moment his cock hit the back of my throat and I choked, panic clutching me. I jerked back and let it fall out of my mouth with a small "pop", taking a huge gulp of air. I coughed and wiped my mouth as a moment of nausea grabbed me. I'd seen pornstars choke on cocks before and had no idea it felt that bad. Jesus. My arousal flickered for a moment and I struggled to catch my breath.

'Aww. It's hard, huh? Don't worry, you'll get used to it,' Reece said in a sympathetic voice, 'it's all about controlling your gag reflex. Soon you'll be able to deepthroat it.'

'That's not going to happen,' I muttered, the idea of his cock all the way down my throat making me shiver.

'Not today,' he said in a soft voice, then after a moment tapped my head, 'alright, get on with it.'

I took a few more breaths and returned to sucking the cock, my arousal slowly returning. I was able to fall into a rhythm, taking the cock as deep as I could without choking, and started to actually enjoy the repetitive motion. A slushing sound filled my ears along with Reece's satisfied moans and my cock ached to be touched. I kept my hands on his hips though, not wanting to pleasure myself to this. I was assuming that I was just turned on by the feel of the clothes against my skin and that if I started masturbating now then I'd associate cocks with arousal. That was the last thing I wanted.

But...I liked how nice Reece was being to me, even if it was in such a weird, demeaning way, and I enjoyed the feel of his cock in my mouth, and how his hands had felt against my body. And the humiliation turned me on so much that I couldn't deny I had some deep-seated fetish or something associated with it, with girls clothes and acting like one. I didn't want to think about it now but eventually I was going to have to face some uncomfortable truths.

Or just ignore it and distract myself with video games and fast food, like I did with everything else in my life. Yeah...that sounded far more pleasant.

Reece's moans were broken up every now and then by him telling me how good a girl I was, with his hands patting my hair every now and then. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't confusingly pleasant, but I tried my best not to think about it. After a few minutes I felt his cock tense and swell in my throat, and his hands clenched in my hair.

'Fuck, I'm gonna cum,' he gasped and held my head against his groin, slamming his cock deep in my mouth, 'take it you little slut.'

I whimpered and choked, staring up at him with wide, pleading eyes, hating the feel of his cock this deep in my throat, but he didn't loosen his hands. His eyes stared into mine and I shivered at the look of dominance and arousal in them. His cock exploded, sending his thick cum spattering down my throat in long spurts that made him groan with pleasure. I shuddered and felt sick as they coated my throat, and the moment his hands loosened I jerked my head back, coughing. The cock plopped out of my mouth, trailing saliva and cum from my mouth, and I whimpered, feeling disgusting. The scent of cum was overwhelming, as well as its thick, bitter taste, and I used the bottom of my shirt to clean my face in trembling hands. Stray butterflies shook in my stomach and the humiliation I felt still turned me on, but not as much anymore. I just felt dirty and gross, the feel of cum definitely unpleasant.

I'd just given Reece a blowjob, and he'd cum in my mouth. Oh my god...

'Fuck,' I said in a trembling voice broken by coughs, the taste of his cum still dominating my mouth, 'that was disgusting.'

Reece ran his hands through his hair with a shaky laugh. 'Really? Your body doesn't seem to think so.'

I looked down at the bulge in my skirt and flushed, covering it with my hands. 'S-shut up. It's just confused, because of the clothes.'

'I'm sure,' he said in a dry voice as he tucked his cock back in his underwear 'that was fucking amazing, Sam. I guess there actually are some things you're not completely useless at.'

I scowled, still rubbing the shirt against my face. 'S-shut up.'

'I'm serious,' he said, his cheeks flushed with arousal, 'that was so fucking hot. You did great for your first time, and you looked so hot with my cock in your mouth, your eyes looking up at me-'

'Please don't,' I shuddered, hating the fresh flood of arousal that accompanied the image of how I must have looked sucking Reece's cock from his point of view.

'You shouldn't be ashamed,' he said gently and went to put a hand on my shoulder but I stepped back, 'hey. What's wrong?'

I shook my head. 'Nothing. A-are you going to delete the picture now?'

'Of course. And I'm a man of my word,' he went around the desk and sat at his chair, 'and you can change back now, if you want.'

He didn't need to tell me twice. I was already throwing off the schoolgirl clothes and putting my male ones back on, feeling a slight pang as I did so. It'd been incredibly confusing how nice the clothes had felt and how aroused wearing them and looking at myself in the mirror had been. And how nice Reece's hands had felt on me. I was glad this was over but...fuck...

I really wanted to try on some more girls clothes.

'Come here, and I'll delete the pic for you,' Reece gestured to his side and I made my way over, 'and grab some water if you want.'

Reece always had a collection of unopened water bottles in his desk and I gratefully grabbed one. The cool, fresh water felt amazing in my mouth and I gulped it down, taste of cum starting to fade away.

'Thankyou,' I said, and watched as he deleted the email, along with the awful picture, 'I...appreciate you keeping your word.'

He nodded and smiled at me. 'Think you'd ever want to do this again sometime?'

I stared at him, incredulous. 'What? No! I don't even want to talk about this.'

'Really?' He put a hand on mine, but I slowly pulled away. 'Don't be like that. I can make you feel really good, Sam.'

I thinned my lips, not even wanting to think about that. 'I don't care.'

He gave me an almost hurt look. 'Really? What about the blowjob? I know you enjoyed that.'

'Are you crazy? That was awful,' I scowled, taking another gulp of water, 'it was disgusting.'

He narrowed his eyes. 'Why do you keep saying that? You were clearly aroused, and your body-'

'So what?' I cut in. 'My body gets hungry when I don't want it to, that doesn't mean I enjoy starving.'

'Eating and arousal are two completely different sensations,' he snorted, 'arousal is connected to the mind, and it was clear that you enjoyed being a girl and acting like a slut.'