Unpleasant Truths

Story Info
Sam makes a mistake but his boss has a solution.
8.2k words
4.64
34.7k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucysFox
LucysFox
288 Followers

Authors note: Tried my hand at an office/workplace blackmail into eventual romance story. I do have plans to continue this if it takes off.

Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on my boss's door again and waited for him to answer, looking around the empty office as I did so. The workday had just ended and my coworkers had left the moment the clock ticked over, eager to relax after the first day back from the weekend, and I was frustrated that I couldn't join then. I'd been looking forward to a comfortable night full of video games and fast food but my boss had asked to see me before I left. He wanted to discuss a report I'd sent on the weekend and, because he'd been out with clients all day, this was the only free time he had.

Why he couldn't just talk to me about the report tomorrow I didn't know, but I was used to waiting on him. I was a temp in the company's accounting department and mainly just answered phones and photocopied documents, so my time was seen as much less valuable than everyone else's. Most of my coworkers were respectful though, which was nice considering I was only eighteen and the youngest of them was in their mid-thirties, but my boss Reece was different. He treated me like his personal errand boy and had me doing everything from cleaning his office to picking up his lavish lunch orders. If I didn't desperately need this job then I'd have quit weeks ago.

'Come in,' Reece's voice finally said and I entered, trying not to let my frustration at being kept late show.

'Hey,' I said as I entered, forcing myself to smile at him, 'I'm here. Did you get my report?'

Reece sat behind his desk, dressed in his one of his usual black business suits with the white shirt untucked. He was a tall, well-built man with a handsome face and thick dirty-blonde hair that reached almost to his shoulders. With his looks he could easily have been a model if wanted, but seemed to prefer ordering people around rather than standing in front of a camera. In his early thirties, he'd found great success in his professional life and the gleaming white office was a testament to that. His giant desk was flanked by two large shelves displaying all the things he found most important in life, such as football memorabilia, books on how to lead a successful life, pictures of him with famous people, expensive bottles of alcohol and the like. I'd organized and cleaned the shelves enough times to be painfully familiar with their contents.

His desk was similarly adorned, although there was a large pink bag next to his huge monitor that I guessed was a present for his new girlfriend. He went through girlfriends like most people went through shirts, a fact that he liked to let everyone know about. He was extremely proud of how attractive he was. There was even a full-sized mirror along one of the walls, which I imagined he spent a lot of time in front of.

He returned my smile with vigor, his hazel eyes shining, and then began pouring himself a glass of Whiskey. 'Lock the door, will you? I don't want anyone disturbing us.'

My stomach clenched at that. 'O-oh. Is everything okay? Was there something wrong with the report?'

He let out an amused breath and took a gulp of his Whiskey. 'Well, by your standards it was fine, but there were a few problems. Namely in that I asked you for a report on how our restaurants had been doing this year, and you gave me a report on how they were doing last year.'

I felt my cheeks burn and looked down at my lap. 'Oh. Shit, I'm sorry, I thought-'

'Don't apologize. If you'd actually done something right for once then I'd probably die of a heart attack,' he snorted.

'Ha. Ha.' I said in a bitter tone and looked up to see him grinning at me. 'Did you call me in here just to insult me? Again?'

He gave me a wounded look. 'Do you really think I'm that petty?'

'Do you really want me to answer that?' I shot back.

His grin widened. 'No, I guess I don't. But I didn't call you in here to insult you, I called you in to discuss your future at the company.'

I swallowed. 'My future?'

'Yes,' he took another swig of whiskey and savored it for a moment before continuing, 'you see, we have a strict policy here against sexual harassment and sending nudes to a coworker violates that.'

I tilted my head to the side. 'Huh? Nudes?'

'Yes. Nudes.' His eyes shone with delight. 'You don't know what I'm talking about, do you?'

'Of course I don't.' I narrowed my eyes. 'Is this a joke or something?'

'Far from it. You see, when you sent me your report, there was a picture attached to it,' he grabbed his computer's monitor and turned it around to face me, 'this picture. Look familiar?'

A choked gasp escaped my throat as I stared at the picture on his monitor, which showed me naked on my bed. What the fuck! I'd taken that picture on Friday night, at the request of a girl I was talking to on a dating site. How the hell did Reece have it? Oh god. I'd been drunk that night and not long after I'd taken the picture I'd sent the report to Reece. Had I somehow attached the picture to the report along with pictures of the statistics I'd gathered? I must have! Oh no. Oh shit. Was I seriously this stupid?

Reece burst out laughing at my stunned expression. 'I'm guessing you didn't mean to send it to me?'

'Of course not! Oh god, I'm so sorry.' I stared down at my lap, feeling nauseas. 'Please delete it. I don't want you seeing that.'

'Are you sure you didn't send it to me on purpose?' I could hear the mockery permeating his voice. 'I'm well aware of how attractive I am.'

I met his face with wide, serious eyes, not in the mood for games. 'Please Reece, just delete it. It's embarrassing.'

'It's a cute picture, to be honest,' he continued as if I hadn't spoken, 'you look like a teenage girl taking her first nude for her boyfriend. Sitting on the edge of your bed with a blush, hands on your knees and legs together. If it wasn't for your dick I'd swear you were a g-'

'Shut up,' I snapped, feeling sick with shame. I was well aware that I had the body of a petite, flat-chested teenage girl, and that my shoulder-length black hair and androgynous face just emphasized the look. I didn't need Reece to remind me.

'Hey man, I call it like I see it,' he said with a raised eyebrow, 'is this a pic for your boyfriend or something?'

I gritted my teeth for a moment, then decided that telling the truth couldn't do anything but help the situation. 'It was for a girl I met on a dating site. We'd been talking for a while and on Friday she asked to see me naked and I'd had a few drinks so I...yeah. I took the picture.'

'Ooh. How'd she react?'

I squirmed at at the memory. 'She laughed and asked if I'd sent a picture of my sister by mistake, and I got annoyed and...and we stopped talking after that.'

'Hah. Well, I don't blame her,' Reece leered at me, 'with a body like that it's no surprise she thought you were a girl. You've got some wide hips, Sam, and your tiny upper body-'

'Fuck you, Reece!' I snarled, my shame sparking into anger. 'Why do you have to keep bringing that up?'

'Are you sure you should be swearing at me right now?' His expression became serious and he leaned back in his chair. 'You know I can fire you over this, right?'

I let out a shaky gasp as my anger melted into fear. Fuck, I hadn't even considered that. I'd just been horrified that Reece of all people had gotten the nude, but being fired? No. No way! I needed this job. I had no savings and was a month behind on my apartments rent. If I got fired then my life would be over.

After a moment, I swallowed around the lump that'd appeared in my throat and met Reece's eyes. 'Please don't fire me. I need this job. It was an accident, you know that. I'd never send anyone a naked picture of me.'

He sighed. 'I do know, Sam, but that doesn't matter. Our rules clearly state that-'

'Please,' I said in a thick voice, feeling dizzy with fear, 'it'll never happen again, I promise. I'll be careful.'

There was a painful silence as he just stared at me for almost a minute before speaking. 'You know, I've sent nudes before, and it wasn't by mistake. I'd be a hypocrite if I judged you for this.'

I looked hopefully at him. 'Yeah, you would be.'

'But,' he continued, his expression solemn, 'I really do have an obligation to tell the CEO about this. It's part of my job.'

I took a breath and tried to calm down, searching his face for any sign of mercy. 'Reece, I need this job. If I lose it I'm screwed. I won't be able to find another job in time to pay my rent and I'm already on the verge of being kicked out, and I don't have any place to go. Working here is my only lifeline.'

'I understand,' he gave me a sympathetic smile, which looked unnatural on his face, 'and, I can be persuaded to keep this to myself...'

I blinked and waited for him to elaborate, but he didn't. 'Uh...persuaded how?'

'I've had all weekend to think about this and have come up with a solution that helps out both of us. You do what I want and I delete this picture, and never talk about it again.'

I leaned forward eagerly. 'Really? What do you want me to do?'

His eyes shone. 'Give me a blowjob.'

I frowned, not sure I'd heard him right. My heart was beating so fast my ears were ringing. 'Uh, what?'

He motioned to the pink bag on his desk. 'I bought some clothes that I'd like you to wear. They'll look quite good on you while you suck my cock.'

I scrunched up my face. 'That's...not funny.'

'Good, because it wasn't a joke.'

I swallowed. 'You're serious?'

'Deadly serious.'

I just stared at him, scarcely believing what I was hearing. 'You want me to-to suck your...huh? Are you gay? Bisexual?'

'No,' he snorted, 'getting a blowjob from you would pretty much be the same as getting one from a girl.'

Anger got the better of me again. 'Fuck you, Reece! You're a piece of shit.'

He laughed and leaned back in his chair. 'You know, Sam, I've always thought it's such a waste you're a boy. With some make-up, some more meat on your bones and the right clothes you could look like the sexists, sluttiest teenage girl I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of slutty teenagers so I know what I'm talking about. You'd be a ten, no problem.'

I stared at him and a pit slowly formed in my stomach. 'You're...not joking?'

'I thought I made that clear,' he said with raised eyebrows.

'What about your girlfriend?'

'What about her? I dumped her last week,' he said with a slight shrug, 'she was starting to annoy me.'

'Oh.' I didn't know what else to say to that.

'Yeah, so I've got some...needs...that need to be taken care of,' he said with a look that clearly explained what those needs were.

I shook my head stiffly. 'I'm not-I'm not giving you a blowjob.'

'Then I'm going to fire you.'

A chill ran down my spine and I clenched my hands in my lap. 'You can't do that.'

He laughed. 'I most certainly can. All I have to do is go to the CEO and show him the nude picture.'

'If you do then I'll tell him you tried to blackmail me with it!'

'Good luck with that,' he smirked, 'you've only been here three months and I've been here for six years Even if he actually believes you he won't do anything about it. I've made this company a fortune. They'll never fire me, but you? You'll be gone by the start of tomorrow.'

I trembled at the truth in his words and suddenly felt very small.

'You can't do this to me,' I said, my voice barely a whisper.

'Hey, don't be scared,' his voice almost became sympathetic, 'this will be easy for you. Think of this as a learning experience, like picking up a new skill. Just, instead of learning metalwork or something, you're learning to give a blowjob. Learning how to make a man feel good.'

I shuddered at that. I couldn't even imagine what sucking a cock would be like. I'd seen a lot of porn but never once had I imagined what it'd be like in the girls position, kneeling in front of a man and sucking on his cock. It scared me. I was a virgin too, never even having kissed a girl. This whole thing was way out of my realm of experience.

'I'm not gay,' I said weakly, 'I don't think I can do this.'

He gave me a patient smile. 'It's not gay if you're a girl. That's what the clothes are for, to help you get a feel for it. Take a look.'

He slid the bag over to me and I warily peeked into it. It contained a pair of white satin panties, a matching bra and a rather slutty schoolgirls uniform, complete with thigh-high socks and heels. Jesus christ.

I gave him a flat look. 'Really?'

'Yeah,' he grinned, 'it turns me on, and the fact that you're eighteen is perfect.'

I looked down at the bag as some extremely unpleasant thoughts crept up on me. I couldn't afford to lose my job, and if wearing these clothes and giving Reece a blowjob was the only way to not get fired then...fuck! I think I could do it. Just thinking about it made me sick but the idea of losing my job made me feel even worse. Being homeless was a fear that'd hounded me ever since childhood, when dad passed away and mum had struggled to keep us afloat. I wasn't exactly a very desirable employee, or a rental applicant. I couldn't risk being unemployed again.

...was it really that bad, sucking a cock? People did it all the time. It wasn't like I was having sex with Reece, or even kissing him. This was just a...a transaction, it didn't make me gay. I wasn't doing this out of desire, just necessity. And it wasn't like Reece was some hideous monster. His personality aside, he was extremely handsome in a Brad Pitt kind of way. This situation could be much worse...

I-I...I think I could actually do this.

'If I...if I really do this, you'll delete the picture and never tell anyone about it?' I asked, my voice trembling along with my legs.

'I promise,' he held out his hand, eyes serious, 'I'm a man of my word, Sam. If nothing else, you can at least trust that.'

I stared at his outstretched hands and licked my lips. 'Uhm...can we like, do this tomorrow maybe? So I can think about it more?'

'No. You either do it now or I go tell the CEO,' he said in a firm voice.

Fuck! I slowly reached a shaking hand out towards his. 'Y-you really promise? You'll never tell anyone about this, and delete the picture without showing it to anyone?'

'I do.'

I stared into his eyes and saw none of his usual swagger of mockery. I...think he was telling the truth. And damn it, even if he wasn't I didn't have any other options. Ugh!

I shook his hand. It engulfed mine in a tight grip, almost twice its size, and he gave it a firm shake. I was immediately reminded of the size difference between us and butterflies permeated my stomach. I only came up to his shoulder and probably weighed less than half as much as he did. I'd been aware of this, of course, but it'd never intimated me like it did right now. Reece...he was a big guy, and I was like a twig compared to him. No, not a twig. A...girl...

A bright grin blossomed on his face and he clapped his hands together. 'Well, then. Time for you to get changed!'

I got up on shaky feet. 'O-okay. I'll go to the-'

'No. You're going to change here. I want to watch.'

'What?' I squeaked.

'Come on. I've already seen you naked, and you're about to suck my cock,' he said as he came around the desk and leaned against it, 'watching you get dressed is pretty low on the humiliation scale, don't you think?'

I shook my head. 'I don't want you to watch me get dressed.'

'Do you want to get fired?' He raised an eyebrow. 'Because if you don't then I'd suggest doing everything I say until my cum is in your mouth.'

A choked whimper escaped me at that. I hadn't thought about the logical end point to a blowjob. Eww.

'What's with the look?' He demanded. 'Changed your mind?'

'N-no...' I swallowed.

'Well, hurry up. I want to be home in an hour.'

I nodded and knelt on the ground, staring into the bag. Shit, how was I going to do this? There was no way he'd let me turn my back to him. I was going to have to do this as fast as I could, which unfortunately wasn't going to be as fast as I'd like considering how much I was shaking. Doubt churned through me as I looked at the clothes and for a moment I almost threw the bag away. This was so messed up, so wrong. I'd heard about stuff like this happening to women but never thought I'd be in the same situation. Having to do sexual favors for my boss so I wouldn't get fired.

Oh god. Why did I have to have sent the nude? I should never have gotten drunk while sending the email. This was all my fault. I couldn't let myself get fired for something so stupid! I had to do this. Half an hour of humiliation so I could keep my job wasn't too bad. I could do this. It'd be fine. It had to be.

I took a few deep breaths and made up my mind. After inspecting the clothes for a moment I winced and threw off my shirt. Before it even hit the ground I was wriggling into the white bra, sliding it over my head and pulling it snugly against my chest. It felt odd against my skin, strangely comfortable and maybe a little erotic with its silky material and cute pink bow at the front, but I didn't have time to focus on that as I quickly followed it up with shirt. It was tight and short, not even reaching my belly-button, and made of a nice cotton material. It tied off at the center and had a red tartan neckline, with a similar pattern on the end of the short sleeves. The chest was a little loose, unsurprisingly.

'Very nice.' Reece drawled and I turned as scarlet as the tartan neckline. 'It suits you.'

I tried to ignore him and pulled out the silken panties and skirt. This wasn't going to be easy so I decided to do it like tearing off a bandaid. I could feel Reece's eyes on me almost as if they were a physical force and shivered. I'd never been so ashamed in my life and I wasn't even finished getting dressed yet! For a moment I considered abandoning this again and putting my shirt back on, but I forced myself to stay calm. No, I needed to get through this.

After a few more deep breaths, I got up and kicked off my shoes and socks, then froze for a moment. I met Reece's eyes and felt dizzy at the lust consuming them, but swallowed and stared back down at the ground. With a quick motion, I slipped out of my pants and underwear, then replaced them with the panties and skirt. The whole process took less than five seconds but it felt like a lifetime had passed.

The panties were just as snug as the bra, and their cotton inlay and silky exterior felt amazing. Despite the situation a small sliver of arousal shot through me and butterflies once again erupted inside my stomach. It didn't help that the skirt, which matched the red tartan on the shirt, was equally as erotic. It zipped up at the sides and was far, far too short. It sat half-way up my hips and barely covered my groin, ending not even a quarter of the way down my thigh. I couldn't pull it down for fear of it falling off, and if I pulled it up any more then my panties would be revealed. My fingers danced nervously around its hem but I was too scared to adjust it. I was guessing Reece had gotten these from a sex store or something so it made sense that it fit like this, but that didn't make me feel any better.

'T-this skirt is way too short,' I stammered, squashing my thighs together and trying to cover my midriff with my hands.

'Nah, it's perfect,' Reece said and shifted on the seat, his voice slightly husky, 'fuck, you look better than I'd hoped. I'm getting hard just looking at you.'

I let out a shaky half-whimper as I rubbed my thighs together in embarrassment. I felt horribly vulnerable, almost naked, and Reece's horny gaze had only gotten stronger. I peeked up at him and nearly drowned in shame. He wore an extremely satisfied smile as he leaned against the desk, drinking in my appearance.

LucysFox
LucysFox
288 Followers