Unpleasant Truths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned away from the satisfaction in his eyes. 'I-I said I don't want to talk about this anymore.'

'So that's it then?' He sighed. 'You're not going to admit that you liked this, and are certain you don't want to repeat it?'

'Yes. I am,' I put the now-empty water-bottle on the desk and turned to the door, eager to get the hell out of here, 'this is it. Sorry.'

'Well, I'm glad I took some precautions then.'

I froze, then turned back to him. 'What?'

He went to one of his prized shelves and my stomach dropped as he took his phone from one of the lower shelves. 'I recorded everything you just did.'

'W-w-what the fuck?' I stuttered, horrified. I knew immediately why he'd recorded it and what it meant, and a thick, dizzying fear coalesced inside me. 'Why? You can't do that!'

'Can't? I already did,' he leered at me and gestured to the other shelf where I noticed his tablet, 'I recoded it on my tablet too, by the way. Two different angles for a perfect viewing experience.'

I took a step toward the shelf but he stood in my way, and I stared up at him. 'W-why would you do that?'

'You know why,' he said in an almost sad voice, 'you enjoyed this Sam, no matter what you say. Do you think most men would have agreed to dress up and? Hell no. Most of them would have accepted being fired, or fought back somehow. But you accepted it almost immediately.'

'I-I had to!'

'Of course you did,' he said in a sympathetic tone, 'and now, if you want to keep your job, you'll have to do it again. And other things, of course. You're mine now and I have a long list of improvements-'

'Reece, please...' I moaned, all the energy draining from me. I could barely believe this was happening. What was supposed to be one stupid sex act was suddenly going to turn into...into a lifetime of sexual favors? No...

'I'm sorry, Sam. But this is how it has to be. You need to-'

'You piece of shit!' I shoved him as hard as I could, but he barely even wobbled. 'Fuck you! You're a fucking cunt! I hate you!'

'You won't always think that way,' he said in a calm voice and smiled at me.

'Shut up!' I shouted, so loud that my voice broke and I blinked back tears. 'You're a...a...'

'A piece of shit. I know.' He sighed and patted my head. 'But this is good for you, I promise. You'll see that one day.'

I sniffed and rubbed my eyes, then swatted his hand from my head. 'What are you going to make me do? How long are you going to hold this over me?

'Don't worry about that now,' he said, still smiling, 'I want you to take tomorrow off. Spend the day playing that video game you like so much and buy yourself a nice meal. Several nice meals. Here. For you.'

He held out two fifty dollar notes and I impulsively grabbed them, gasping slightly. 'Huh? Why are you giving me this?'

'Because you did good today, and I don't want you to be sad. That'll make me sad too,' he patted me on the head again and I got the feeling this was going to be a common thing he did, treating me like a child, 'look after yourself. Buy some good good and relax.'

If he didn't want to make me sad then maybe he shouldn't be blackmailing me! What the fuck kind of logic was that? Jesus...

'Uh...' I stared at him, too exhausted to formulate a proper sentence, 'okay...'

'I'm not a monster, Sam. You're going to find our relationship extremely beneficial.'

I just stared at him, at his frustratingly kind smile and warm eyes, so different to what I was used to seeing on him, and groaned. I couldn't deal with this right now.

'I'm not a prostitute,' I muttered after a moment.

'Of course you're not,' he beamed at me, 'you're my girlfriend.'

The stupidity of that almost made laugh, but I sighed instead. I just wanted to go home, curl into a ball and sleep. I could process all this bullshit later. 'Okay. Whatever.'

He nodded and tapped on his phone. 'I'll call you a cab to take you home, my treat.'

'That'd be...great. Thankyou,' I smiled in relief. A cab home would be so much nicer than my usual hour-long train ride.

He grinned. 'No problem. I always look after my girls.'

My smile faded and I turned to the office door, feeling sick. 'I'm going. Goodbye.'

'See you on Wednesdasy, sweetie.'

I grunted and left the office, wobbling slightly as I closed the door behind me.

Holy shit. What the fuck had just happened?