Unquenchable Ch. 01

Story Info
Marc returns from a business trip.
1.5k words
4.18
5.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc and I met online when we were both going through dark times and we helped each other through. He was in an unhappy marriage and I had just left my long term boyfriend. My ex was very vanilla and I'm more kinky than he could cope with. Marc's wife had lost interest in sex two years before we met and she never got into his need for dominance. She never let him "release the beast". She was also really cold towards their kids, I called him super Papa because that's how I saw him.

We started out as just friends, nothing more than that. He wouldn't jeopardise his marriage, or chance losing his kids, even though he fell in love with me.

That all changed the day he came come early from work and found her in bed with someone else. He packed up and left that day, picking the kids up from school and taking them to their grandparents. His wife caused the dissolution of their marriage but he wouldn't separate the kids from their mother so he agreed to joint custody. He moved into an apartment locally and took more hours at work to keep himself distracted.

Then my job had me relocate so I moved, close to him.

Six months after we began actually seeing each other he had to go away for three weeks on a business trip.

On the day of his return...

I hear the car in the driveway as I sit on the couch in the living room, excitement runs through my veins. Marc's work has kept him away for five whole days and I've really missed him. Missed his arms holding me, missed the way he kisses me, missed how safe he makes me feel and missed the way he owns me completely. I've only been on the couch for about ten minutes, I spent a few hours pampering myself, preparing for his return.

I jump to my feet and run to the door, waiting for the knock, anticipating how he's going to react when I open the door in my white t shirt and denim shorts.

Two knocks sound on the door and I take a deep breath, not wanting him to know I'm standing right behind it. I open the door and a devilish smile crosses his face when he sees me. He drops his bag just inside the door and grabs the back of my neck, pulling me to him. Kissing me deeply, I hungrily return the kiss as my arms wrap around his strong back. He move us inside the house and closes the door with his foot, throwing me against the wall. He pins me there as his mouth takes mine again, my arms pinned above my head as he devours my mouth.

"Keep them there!" He instructs, I nod. He grabs ahold of the collar of my white t shirt and pulls, ripping it open to reveal my breasts. I'm not wearing a bra which makes him groan. His left hand grabs my breast, kneading it roughly as he licks and bites my neck. His mouth descends lower to my nipple, taking the pointed tip into his mouth savagely, I close my eyes and moan. He sucks hard making my hips buck in response, his right hand kneading my other breast before he attacks it with his mouth. His hand moves lower and reaches into my panties, touching my soaking pussy. Standing upright again, he rubs my sensitive bud as he kisses me deeply.

"Marc..." I moan. His movements become quicker, like my moaned word flipped a switch in him releasing the animal within. He practically rips my shorts off my body.

"I need to be inside you, now!" He spits out harshly as he spins me around, my breasts pressed against the wall. I hear the sound of boots hitting the floor and a zipper opening. I turn my head slightly and look at him as he pulls off his shirt, standing naked before me. I arch my back, presenting my ass to him.

"It's yours daddy, take me!" I moan out. He lets out a growl and pulls my panties to the side, burying his hard cock in my wetness in one movement. I gasp in pleasure and pain at the ferociousness of his thrust, the pain dissolves as he begins to pound me with every ounce of strength he has. His left hand reaching around to grab my throat and pull me into him, his right hand leaving handprints on my ass as he slaps my cheeks repeatedly. He licks his finger and I moan as it rims my asshole before sliding inside me. He finger fucks my asshole as his hard cock fucks my wet pussy. I feel filled, whole.

My orgasm begins to rise, my legs shaking. He senses this and pulls his finger out of my ass, I whimper in protest. He pulls me back into him. "Does my princess want to come?" He asks.

"Yes daddy!" I reply. He laughs and pulls out of me.

"I say when!" He snarls and pushes me to the floor. My back is against the wall again as his wet cock finds my mouth. I suck all my own juices off of his cock, cleaning him with my tongue. "No hands!" He snaps, I put them against the wall as he begins thrusting in and out of my mouth. I suck him hungrily, not wasting a single drop of precum that leaks from his swollen head. "Fuck Sam!" He exclaims. "You suck me so good!" I moan, sending a vibration through his cock that makes his balls tingle.

He pulls out of my mouth and flips me over so I'm on all fours, my ass facing him. He grabs my lace panties and rips them off of me, wadding them up and shoving them in my mouth. He kneels behind me, running his cock up and down my wet slit, coating himself in my juices that are dripping out of me.

"Relax!" He commands as the wet head of his cock touches my puckered asshole, I take a deep breath as he pushes his cock inside my ass. The sting makes my eyes water but I stay calm as his entire length fills my ass. The sting is instantly replaced with a wave of pleasure as he begins to fuck me, getting harder with each thrust.

"Oh fuck you're gonna make me come!" He exclaims as his hand reaches around to cover my mouth, further cutting off my air supply, heightening my pleasure. "Cum for me slut!" He says, letting out an animalistic grunt as he climaxes, shooting deep inside my ass. The feeling triggering my orgasm, making my legs shake and my asshole twitch around his cock, milking more out of it.

His breathing heavy as he pulls out of me and flips me over on to my back. "I'm still hungry for you!" He says as his mouth clamps over my pussy, sucking expertly, feeling the throbbing of my orgasm on his tongue as he buries it inside me. I grind my pussy onto his mouth, chasing another orgasm. The nectar from my pussy dripping onto the floor below me before he has time to lick it all up. He takes my clit between his lips and sucks gently, pulling on it slightly. He slides two fingers inside me, then a third. I feel the heat rising in me again as I fuck his face.

He growls. "I'm fucking hard again! My lust for you is unquenchable... fuck!" And sits up, removes the panties from my mouth and throws them over his shoulder. He slams into me hard, my cunt clenching tight around his cock as he pounds me. He pushes my legs back and slams into me over and over, the sound of his balls slapping against my ass almost pushing me over the edge. Our moans echoing around the hallway as he fucks me, harder and harder. "Cum with me!" He moans. My orgasm hits like a wrecking ball and I scream out in pleasure, pulling him closer, running my nails down his back. My pulsating cunt setting off his orgasm, making him let out a guttural groan as he shoots rope after rope of hot cum deep inside me. He collapses on top of me before rolling over to lay beside me, pulling me close and wrapping his arms around me.

He kisses me on the head as he holds me, I let out a long satisfied sigh. Being in his arms is my second favourite thing when we're together. My favourite thing is his cock buried deep inside me, where he belongs, where I feel complete. We lay together for a few minutes as the spasms of pleasure subside.

He sits up, pulling me with him and stands up. He picks me up off the floor and holds me in his strong arms, I look down at the floor and giggle at the mess our releases have left behind. He throws me over his shoulder making me gasp. "I'm not nearly done with you Missy!" He says as he carries me towards the bedroom, his lust still not satisfied and me just wanting more.

TO BE CONTINUED...