Unquenchable Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

Chuck laughs. “Fuck. You are a wicked bitch. You’re moaning in pleasure while he moans in pain.”

Tammy moans and wiggles her body. “Yes. I love being so fucking sadistic.”

Chuck grins and stands up. He climbs on the bed, kneeling over Harold. He picks Tammy up on her hands and knees. “I want him to really see you fuck.”

Harold never imagined he’d be watching someone fuck so close, only a couple of feet above him. He was impressed that Chuck recovered so quickly. More fascinated than excited, he watches Chuck drive his cock in and out of Tammy’s pussy until her body shivers through another orgasm.

Chuck lets Tammy fall on Harold’s chest and stomach. She squirms and wiggles while Chuck kneels over Harold. Harold winces thinking Chuck might have him lick or suck his cock. Chuck climbs off the bed and gets a towel from the bathroom. He wipes himself off and gets dressed.

Before Chuck leaves, he turns to Harold and laughs. “Looks like you’re stuck for a while, pussy boy. She’s worn out.” He lets himself out of Tammy’s house.

Harold stares at the ceiling, but it’s no use. Tammy’s strong pussy scent keeps him aroused and his cock uncomfortable. After a long while, he hears Tammy whisper, “You did good, pussy boy.”

“Are you going to unlock me,” Harold grouses.

Tammy wiggles her ass. “I’m not sure, pussy boy. I like you and your tongue right where you are.”

“Pussy boy? You had some nerve to introduce me to Chuck as your pussy boy.” Harold pouts.

Tammy laughs. “Did you really want me to tell him you’re my fiancée? Shit, he already thinks you’re a total wimp.”

After a long pause, Harold softly whispers, “Do you think I’m a wimp?”

Tammy quickly spins around and takes Harold’s head in her hands. “No darling, I think you’re the most wonderful man I’ve ever met.” She kisses him and gets up from the bed. She unlocks the cock cage and smiles as his cock springs erect.

“Hmm, I think I’ll take advantage of you, darling.”

Tammy climbs on Harold’s throbbing cock and straddles it. She plays with her breasts until she feels him harden. She puts her palms down on the bed by his face and rides him. She smiles knowing he can see her breasts sway over his face, but he can’t touch them. She rocks back and forth until her orgasm sends shivers through her body. She lowers herself and rests on his chest, enjoying the feeling of his warm rigid cock deep inside of her wet, well-used pussy.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers
12