Unraveling the Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, good girl." She muttered, "that feels so good sweetheart, just like that." Her tone was encouraging and sweet, if not a little patronizing that lit up Elva's clitoris once again.

Elva hungrily tasted Val's pussy, sucking on her sensitive clit and dipping her tongue into her sweet juice. Val tangled her fingers in her hair and held her in place, moaning and watching her. Just as her moans started to quicken, she pulled her hungry mouth away, revealing her messy face. She scooped up the smaller girl and carried her back into her bedroom wordlessly.

--------------------------

Val sat down on the edge of her large plush bed with the smaller girl in her arms. Elva clung to her and leaned in for a gentle and delicate kiss. Val reciprocated while reaching down and teasing the girl in her lap, who moaned passionately in return and grinded her hips against her hand greedily. Val held her close while she gently worked a finger inside her, then two. Elva shook with pleasure and threw her head back.

"Good girl." Val thrusted her strong fingers inside her slowly and deeply. "Tell me what you want me to do."

Elva's thighs trembled and she squeezed her eyes shut. "I-I... ah..." She whimpered out loud.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Val's voice turned stern. She pressed her fingers in deep with force.

"I... I..." Elva's mind was spinning between her desperation and her humiliation. She bit her lip.

"Use your words." Thrust. "Pretty little thing." Thrust. "Do you want me to fuck you baby?" Thrust.

Elva rocked on her fingers desperately. "Yes, please." She whimpered timidly.

"Tell me more baby. What do want me to do to you?"

"Fuck me." Elva cried. "Please fuck me. I'm yours to play with." She looked into the larger woman's eyes in desperation. "Please use me however you like."

Val grinned and slowed her fingers down to a torturing stop. "Good girl. Use your pretty voice to say what you want."

"Please, please." She whined and tried to grind against her. "I need you," she whined. Elva couldn't believe how this woman had caused her to unravel like this in such a short time.

Val smiled, removing her fingers from the young woman and pressing a kiss to her forehead. She carefully lifted her off her lap and laid her across the bed. As she placed her feet on the floor, she admired her beautiful prey laying in her bed. She had turned the tight-laced and shy librarian into a blushing, cute and overwhelmed girl who was hungry and willing to submit to her. This transition thrilled her. Val had set the stage and now had to fulfill her promise by satiating her needy beauty.

"Good girl," she whispered to her, brushing her thumb against her lips. She took a step back from the bed, causing the smaller girl to whine in protest. She looked into her pleading sparkly eyes and grinned. Wordlessly she stepped into a harness and pulled it up around her waist, revealing to the wide-eyed librarian an 8inch blue cock.

Elva felt a rush of lust and nervousness. The small extent of her sexual history had never seen someone as experienced as Val, much less had she been properly fucked. All of her previous encounters had been clumsy and simple, with people as inexperienced as her. She had never gone all the way before.

As Val climbed back into bed, Elva sat up slightly. She placed her hand on Val's sternum in caution. "I-I'm nervous," She blurted.

Val settled in front of her and looked at her with loving eyes, like one would look at a beloved puppy. She reached and tucked Elva's hair behind her ear. "Don't worry, love," she cupped her cheek in her hand. "I'll take care of you. I'd rather stop right here than hurt you." Elva hesitated but took a deep breath and nodded, placing her hand over her lover's.

"What a good girl," Val hummed, leaning in and kissing her delicate fair neck. Elva closed her eyes with a sigh and allowed Val to lay her back down gently. She nipped at her earlobe and down her neck and shoulder, eliciting a shiver and a whimper.

Elva wrapped her arms around the larger woman and brought her in for a kiss. They kissed with passion and fervor as Val felt all over Elva's soft skin hungrily. She eventually made her way down and teased her clit with her fingers. Elva bit her lip and held onto her tightly, humming quietly in satisfaction. Val's admiring smile made her feel both loved and embarrassed as she grew needier. She suddenly felt a hard object between her legs replacing the fingers that had been in their place. It touched her clit and slowly slid back and forth across her folds. She moaned and held tighter to her lover.

Val used her free hands to prick the sensitive nipples on the smaller girl's chest. Elva felt a rising ache, an itch deep within her that needed to be scratched. As she whined, Val slid her rubber member up and down against her slowly and consistently. It felt like every pass came so close to scratching her itch, but just missed every time. This continued for an agonizing amount of time, long past the moment that Val sensed her discomfort and neediness.

"I can't read your mind, my love, you have to use your words," Val hummed into her ear. Elva's face burned and she whined, embarrassed. Val continued her relentless teasing.

Elva squirmed. "Please..." She whined.

"Please what? Tell me what you want." Val's eyes were filled with hunger.

"Please... Please fuck me. Please." She broke down and begged. "I need you. Please use me however you like. Please."

Her begging took Val by surprise and she looked over her pink and pleading face. "Good girl," she whispered approvingly as she slowly slid inside her, careful not to hurt her. "Good girl, does that feel good?"

Elva nodded enthusiastically, squeezing her eyes shut and clawing at Val's wide back. Val thrusted into her once, then again, then carefully picked up her pace. Elva felt her cock reach the itch that had been tormenting her, deep inside her that almost made her eyes roll back. She breathed heavily and exchanged wet kisses with the woman on top of her.

"You're so beautiful," Val moaned into her mouth. She sped up her pace, now a bit rough and causing them rock together. She felt the primal urge to make this woman her wife and plant a baby inside of her, despite her inability. She just wanted to protect every piece of her so she could destroy her herself.

Elva's volume increased little by little, music to Val's ears. The librarian clung to her lover as pleasure grew in her stomach and her hips twitched. Val kissed down her neck and took one of her nipples between her lips, pressing the other with the large hand wrapped around her side.

Elva trembled beneath her, "Please, please... please." Her pleading grew more desperate as she was pushed closer and closer to the edge. Val quickened to a brutal pace which sent the beautiful Elva crashing into her orgasm with a loud cry.

Val pushed into her a few more thrusts before pulling out and sitting up. She observed the thoroughly fucked girl through the twitches and whimpers follow her orgasm before laying down next to her. Elva crawled into her arms and laid her head on her shoulder.

"Thank you," she mumbled tiredly. Val smiled and rubbed her back lovingly. She prided herself on fucking this woman into gratitude, fully satisfied despite not finishing.

Elva snuggled against her lover and they both closed their eyes until their heartbeats slowed down to their resting rate. The small girl planted kisses on the side of Val's strong jaw and began tracing circles over her stomach.

"You didn't cum..." Elva whispered shyly.

"It's okay, I was thoroughly satisfied seeing you so desperate," she replied softly with a sly smile.

Elva huffed and her face grew red. She climbed on top of Val and straddled her thighs. Val sat up and placed her hands on the small of her back. "What is it, my love?" She wore a smitten expression.

Elva leaned forward and kissed her sweetly, no sense of urgency like earlier. Val obliged her, pulling her closer. She felt her small hand wrap around her cock between them and stroke it upwards, which pushed the base into Val's still slightly twitching clit and woke it up. Val let out a satisfied hum. "Hey, I'm really okay," she said reassuringly.

Elva responded by repeating the up and down stroking motion, watching Val's face as it reddened and twisted with pleasure, and also as Val tried to suppress showing any emotion on her face stubbornly.

Elva smiled mischievously, "Good girl," she said with a giggle and a bite of her lip. Val tangled her fingers in Elva's hair and sighed, ignoring her. Elva leaned in close to her face, lowering her voice and making sure her rising and falling hand was plainly visible for the larger woman, "Use your words..." she purred.

Val tightened her hand, grabbing a fist full of soft brown curls, pulling Elva's face away from her and taking her by surprise. Val's expression was suddenly stern and alert. She let a moment of tense silence hang between them.

"I don't want to hear those words out of your mouth again, understand?" Val muttered sternly to her, her words dipped with lust. She held the smaller girl in place by her hair.

Elva seemed pleased by Val's reaction, smiling and nodding dreamily.

"Listen to me," Val said in firmer, quieter tone. She made tense eye contact with her while she held her in place with a strong hand. "You are mine to play with, not the other way around, little girl." Elva hung on her every word. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Elva replied with a look of pleading remorse, even though she found her loins to be on fire once again.

The nickname took Val by slight surprise and slightly melted her resolve. "Good girl," she stated plainly, "open your mouth."

Elva opened her mouth obediently and tuck out her tongue. Seeing her cute face in such a dirty expression refilled Val with hunger. She set her finger on her tongue, which Elva took into her mouth and sucked eagerly. Val felt lightheaded for a brief instant as pleasure rushed through her. She fucked her mouth slowly with one and then two fingers, fondling her desperate tongue until drool spilled from her mouth. She drew her fingers back and Elva tried to follow them until she was suddenly scooped up and dropped on top of Val's cock. Val kissed her roughly as Elva let out a loud moan feeling it slide inside of her.

Val gripped the smaller girl's hips roughly and slid her back and forth on her cock, pushing the base against her clit that she couldn't deny any longer. Elva eagerly followed her directions and ground her hips back and forth, whining in pleasure.

Val growled out a moan as Elva took control. She squeezed her hip that squished in a way that made her want to take a bite out of it. "Fuck," she whispered under her breath. She slid her hands up the pale girl's body and gently brushed her pink nipples. Elva shivered and rode her faster, encouraged by Val's pleasure along with her own.

Elva used the all the strength in her little body to grind against the larger woman in a way she could tell was pleasuring her. She found a rhythm and followed it closely. Val put an arm around her back, pulling their faces closer and sliding her thumb between her parted pink lips. Elva moaned and traced her tongue around her thumb before sucking it eagerly, up and down, even taking her small hand and encouraging Val to push into her mouth even farther.

Val was starting to unravel as she watched the beautiful, pure librarian desperate for her touch and begging for more. She felt the tension building inside her and reached down to touch Elva's clit. She rubbed across her folds and eventually allowed the smaller girl to grind her clit against her hand while she fucked her. Her fingers parted and she could feel her cock passing in and out of her.

They both moaned in unison, all sense of dignity or sensibility drained from them. They rutted against each other like desperate animals.

"Please," Elva huffed, "Please sir, please make me cum," she pleaded.

Val pulled the smaller body against her and grabbed her hips, slamming her up and down on her cock as they both reached climax together. Both of them left twitching, grinding against each other desperately until they were left in a panting heap. Elva laid down onto Val's chest and sighed, exhausted. They fell asleep that way, naked and sweaty against each other, with Val's cock still inside her.

12