Unravelled

Story Info
For those who appreciate an attention to details.
3.1k words
4.68
4.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first rope I intend to use on you, like every other one to come, must be unravelled first. Each is stored in the same way: folded in half, coiled up and bound tightly around itself, always ending with the mid-point; the bight. This final loop can be tucked through the coils at one end and hooked back over the top to hold it securely. Elaborate and fastidious, perhaps, but well worth it when we are both in the moment. I simply pop that loop off the end and hold it up, allowing the entire length to unroll from the hanging weight of the remaining bundle of rope.

When I am finally done with you, I expect that you will come unravelled just as easily.

The first rope that goes on is also the one that requires the most patience. I'm tempted to jump right in, but you need a few minutes to loosen up, to stretch out, otherwise your arms and shoulders will ache later. And you want to rush through the warmup, but I need a few minutes to make sure I have everything ready at hand, and to run through the plan one last time in my head. Uncertainty or hesitation are not a part of this script, and only a few items are required: a pair of safety shears, an elastic for your hair, a bottle of water on ice for us to share. Oh, and a few toys specially set aside for the occasion.

Now that your body and my mind are ready, it is time for you to strip naked for me. This is not an occasion that calls for leather or lingerie.

That first rope stays folded after uncoiling, and is looped twice around your arms to make a lark's head. Your elbows are bent, and your arms hang folded behind you, parallel across your lower back so that the palm of each hand touches the opposite forearm. This is a comfortable position to be in for a longer time, although as you feel the slight pull on your shoulder blades you are glad that you did all that stretching first. Your arms will become more supported later by the ropes wrapped around them, but for now you keep them in place yourself. I gather up the rope ends and hold them loosely in my left hand as I tell you to turn and face me.

This rule is a simple one. For as long as you are still able to move, I expect you to turn, adjust, and position your body when I require it. When I command it.

I bring the double strands of the first rope across the outside of your left arm, and then across directly below your breasts, sitting the rope snugly underneath. I signal for you to turn again, and as you do I continue the rope around the outside of your right arm and link it back at the middle of your back. I pull firmly to tighten it more around your body. Now I turn you back the other way, and add a second layer of rope laid evenly next to the first: back over the right arm, across your chest and still under your breasts, over the left arm to the back again. There is just enough left of this length of rope to secure it behind you.

Your arms are already held firmly and better supported like this, allowing that familiar trembling, nervous, yearning feeling of helplessness to begin washing over you.

The second rope starts behind your back again and travels a similar path around your body, only this time above your breasts instead of below, pinning your arms higher up, left-to-right and back again. The process feels rhythmic and strangely calming, almost entrancing. As you turn yourself for me you have time to contemplate the sensations you are feeling: the friction of the ropes as they slide across your body; the gradual tightening around your arms; the slightly scratchy feel of the hemp pressing against your skin; the firm compression of your chest and breasts; a distant sense of dizziness triggered by your abrupt turns back and forth in front of me.

Or perhaps your head is simply spinning in anticipation of what you are starting to imagine will happen to you. All in due time, of course.

There is enough left of the second rope for another journey across your body. This time I bring the two lines between your left arm and side, coming out under the earlier wrappings then up and across them in front, angling towards your neck. The ropes go across the back of your neck, down the other side in front, and under again. It feels too loose at first, an odd contrast to everything else so far, but it does not last. From the centre of your back once more, I bring the ropes up to hook under where it crossed behind your neck. Now I pull down hard, which dramatically tightens the entire rope harness at your arms and over your shoulders. I finish by wrapping the ropes several times around other nearby lines and tying it all off. This slowly constricts your bindings further, while creating a handle for my use.

This handle provides me with a more direct and physical way to move you as I see fit, guiding and turning you, or simply forcing you down and onto your knees. That is what I do.

There has not been a single moment so far, no matter how much I was concentrating, where I was not fully erect. In that state, twitching with anticipation, I have been slowly leaking clear drops of fluid, either running down my shaft, or dripping off in thin viscous threads. Using the head of my cock I wipe off most of the liquid, streaking it across both of your cheeks, before letting you take me into your mouth to finish the job. Off balance, with no hands to provide support, you fight to remain steady and keep my cock in your mouth, bobbing and sucking as best you can. I provide no assistance, enjoying the sight of you struggling, in your proper place before me. My intense gaze catches your eyes when they glance up at me; you find yourself unable to look away, lost and awash in feelings of submission. After a time, it falls to me to reluctantly pull away and stand you up again.

My cock has been licked clean, but your face is wet with my fluids, and your spit is dripping down your chin. I decide to leave you that way for now; there is nothing you can do about it, after all.

The third rope will eventually be going around your waist, but I need one of the toys first. It takes just a few moments to get the soft purple silicone anal plug lubed and ready, and your breathing quickens sharply at the sight of it. Holding the rope handle at your back again, I shove you towards the bed and push your upper body down, kicking your legs open with my feet. I probe your ass with the tip of the dildo roughly, making sure to spread some of the lube inside you, but I don't bother to tease you or gradually work it inside. The plug I've chosen is one I don't consider to be challenging for you, so the relatively gentle shape allows me to just shove it inside you with ease.

As the thickest part of the plug surges past the tightest spot in your anus and pops into place, you let out a deep, shuddering moan at this first taste of being taken by force, without mercy.

That third rope can now go around your waist, as I stand you up again and loop it with a lark's head at your lower back. I tie three knots in the paired rope, carefully measuring their relative positions. The first is a basic knot that will line up with the ass plug. The second is a quick release loop that will stay tight for now but can give me slack for unfettered access later. The third is once again a basic knot, this one cruelly intended for your clitoris. I spread your ass cheeks and then your pussy lips and pull the lines through and between, making sure that everything lands precisely where it should. Then holding it tight at the front with one hand, feeling your body shaking, I take the ropes all the way up between your breasts, and use the cross lines there as a tension point. I wrap down and then up around the harness ropes a few times, locking in the strong pull between your legs, while also increasing the squeezing pressure around your breasts. The final step is returning the rope ends back down again to tie off at your waist.

The sensation of the coarse ropes chafing at your pussy and clit is enough to bring you trembling to your knees again, but you fight the urge. A change in position might actually make the pull worse...

I can feel you start to wobble, and I know that your legs are getting weak. I move in close behind you, allowing you to fall back slightly into me, taking some of the weight off. I stroke your hair with one hand, while the other wanders idly across your stomach and up to your chest, following the ropes and enjoying the contrast against your soft skin. I caress your breasts, cupping and gently kneading them, teasing your nipples by making circles with my fingers, and tugging them lightly. This helps take your mind off the discomfort in your crotch, and you sigh and lean back further. Then I reach out and take the bottle of water from the end-table nearby, and bring it up to your lips for a few small sips. The cool drink helps to sooth you further, my gentle care giving you a brief, necessary respite from the intense sensations.

As you allow yourself to relax completely in my arms, suddenly I pull away. You stagger backwards, catching yourself with a gasp. You should know better than to ever truly drop your guard with me.

Stepping away from you, I return to our trove of toys and select a small vibrator with a black silicone head. I order you to turn around and face me, and when you do I turn the vibe on and run the buzzing head across your breasts and nipples for a few tantalizing seconds. Then it begins a journey down your body, following the line of ropes that are pointing like an arrow towards your belly and then your crotch. As I pass your belly button and inch closer to the knot planted on your clit, you start to feel the tremors being transmitted through the rope and directly into that most sensitive spot. The contrast of the hard pressure and the soft vibration begins to transform the aching sensation into intense throbbing jolts of pleasure. Your eyes slip closed briefly as I tuck the vibrator under and between the ropes so that it sits securely a few inches above the final knot.

Your eyes fly open again when I click the button twice to increase the vibration. It might as well be directly on your clitoris now, but it is still not quite strong enough for you to get off.

Now facing me, you watch as I return to the toys. I turn back this time holding up the clover clamps, the connecting chain making a metallic hiss as I swing them. I relish the conflicted look on your face, a lovely mixture of abject lust and a pouting request for mercy, accompanied by a delicious whimpering sound that makes the head of my cock bounce against my stomach. I take my time with this, giving each nipple several firm twists to bring it nicely erect before putting the clamp on towards the base of the nipple, and watching your face as I gradually release each one into its full intensity. I place both of them from above, not below, so the hinges are pointing up towards your face. With one finger at the middle of the chain, I tug upwards causing the clamps to tighten slightly. You whimper again, but your eyes tell me even more about where your head is at. You open your mouth slightly, expecting that I will be placing the chain between your teeth.

Instead, I just let it drop, and the clamps flop over awkwardly, yanking your nipples cruelly as the full weight of the chain hits your chest and belly. You try to yell, but have no air in your lungs for it.

Behind you again, my touch becomes tender as I whisper in your ear, encouraging you to accept and submit to what is happening. I remind you of your role, your place, your duty, but I also speak of safety and trust, of hurt without harm, of pleasure conquering pain. As I speak, my breath on your ears and on the back of your neck is almost as intense as the pull on your nipples. This has subsided to a dull ache, but it is throbbing to the rhythm of your body, a bass line to the tremolo of the vibrator still doing its work down below. My hands roam your skin once more, my fingertips tracing lines across your back and shoulders, then down your arms and along your sides and hips. Stopping at the top of your thighs, I turn inwards and find my way to your bound pussy, which is drenched, soaking the rope there and running down your thighs.

I bring my hand back up to your face and wipe the warm, ripe scent across your upper lip, leaving a constant reminder of precisely what this is doing to you. What I am doing to you.

I place one hand on the rope handle and move you roughly towards the bed, bending you over so your face is pushed into the sheets. I give your ass a hard smack and command you to spread your legs wide, which happens instantly and instinctively. I reach between your legs and tug at the quick-release knot I left there, the crotch rope falling slack as you gasp with surprise and relief. The vibrator is no longer needed, so I pull it out from under you, toss it on the bed, and with one well-aimed thrust sink my full length deep into your gaping pussy. With a firm grip still on the ropes, I yank you off and then back on again, out and back in again, harder each time. I put a thumb on the anal plug to keep it inside you, while the clamps bounce cruelly underneath and drag on the bed. It feels as though my cock is penetrating you more deeply with each thrust, and my balls are swinging forward to smack your clit in a frantic pace.

With too many inputs to process, your orgasm manages to take you by surprise, hitting you like a wave coming from behind, plunging you underwater, rolling your body in spastic, uncontrollable fits.

Leaving you face down and gasping, I make a quick pile of pillows near one corner of the bed, then flip you over and guide you back onto them so your weight is not resting fully on your arms. The wild expression on your face leaves me no doubt that you are ready for more. I collect two more bundles of rope, unwrap them, and bind them around each leg at the knee. Then I pull your legs out and up and tie the ropes off along the sides of the bed, leaving you fully exposed. Eager to take my own pleasure, I pull your hips closer to the edge of the bed, which forces your legs open even more, and then I slam myself into you again. This time my pace is more measured, our bodies smacking together with a liquid crack on each thrust. Your head lolls mindlessly, totally overwhelmed by the moment, and as I feel my own orgasm starting to crest, I reach down and with both hands release the clamps that you have obviously forgotten about.

You try to suck in air, but can't finish as your second orgasm is instant and all-consuming, every limb of your body in spasms, every muscle group misfiring in a full nervous system overload.

I look down at you lying there, limp and helpless, half conscious, your body having forcefully expelled my dick before I was able to actually cum myself. I will use that against you at some point. I'm also going to remember that you didn't ask me for permission to come. Either time! The consequences for that ought to be dire, and I should really do something about it now, but unfortunately a more urgent matter is waiting. With one hand rubbing myself urgently, feeling my cock still slick with your juice, I stare down at your bound and conquered body and admire everything I've done to you. It does not take long for me to explode. I aim my load directly across your body, splattering the insides of your still bound legs, your mound, your belly, reaching all the way up to your chest.

The warm wet splashing brings you back to a conscious state for only a brief moment. You smile weakly in gratitude, whisper my name, and then slump back again helplessly.

As I reach over to free the leg ropes, I am already considering my next move. Your work will be cut out for you cleaning up this mess, then untangling, washing and oiling my ropes, and finally wrapping them all neatly to be put away again. I intend to be extremely picky about the results of that task, and you might think doing it well grants you a free pass; but all of this was already expected of you. I need to carefully consider the most appropriate punishment for your over-eager little orgasms. Perhaps I will wait for the rest of the day to see if you realize what you forgot to do. And if you say nothing? Then I gain even more lovely leverage on you. I won't be all that surprised if you decide to "forget" intentionally.

I lay down beside you, holding you close and stroking your hair, until finally you try turning into me with a sultry "mmmm", only to realize you can't. You still feel tightly bound, by much more than just my arms.